6 HOURS AGO Find out what your go to fall fashion trend is! #GLFashion http://t.co/5YPicHugUv

7 HOURS AGO Find out your body confidence: #GLQuizzes http://t.co/rxV4mmtlqo

8 HOURS AGO Keep those brows in check! Follow these tricks on how to keep up with them: http://t.co/MaRLHigakT

COMMENTS

BF dropped the L-bomb too soon? Here's what to say back

I didn't know how to respond and I still don't...

MOD MOD MOD HELP NOW !! A guy i used to go to school with texted me a week ago and then after wards he said if i asked you out would you say yes and i said yes now he keeps saying when can you ? Then a DAY after telling him I like him to he dropped the " L BOMB " And I just sent him a smiley face then i asked him what he was doing and he said talking to someone Sexy and Fyi thats you ... I just said o .... Later he said Hey beautiful and I said I'm not and he said Always no matter what ... He called me babe last night and keeps telling me that he loves me ... How do i tell him that hes moving to fast !? I think he thinks he is my bf .. We havn't even been on a date yet ! WHAT DO I DO ?

Hey girl!

Sounds like you're dealing with a pretty forward guy. He's pretty eager to see you. Before you go on the date, make it clear how you feel about him. Say, "I'm super psyched about getting to know you better, but I think you're moving way too fast". Tell him that words like "sexy" and "babe" make you uncomfortable. If he crosses anymore boundaries, you should definitely nix him. Move onto the next!

Marisa D.

by barngirl on 5/11/2012 1:35:28 PM

Sorry this prov isn't the greatest place to ask this, but y do people put 'MOD' on their comments? I'm so confused.

by British-IrishBoybands<3 on 4/17/2012 10:54:46 AM

I hate labeling things...and sadly thats exactly what the word love does. While I have never been in love, I personally think that most people in HS or younger are not in actual, real, honest to god love. Most girls I know my age are hardly mature enough to flirt with a boy, let alone actually be in love with one. Dont rush anything-we have our whole lives to fall in love!

by **Summergirl** on 4/9/2012 7:03:29 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!! so my boyfriend has like 13 people in his family and they don't have any home phones... only cell phones i'm afraid to call because someone else might answer. so what should i say when someone answers the phone? and what should i do?!

Hey! Just politely ask to speak to your boyfriend, you don't have to be nervous, it's perfectly ok for you to call the guy Smile

Helen S.

by peace happiness on 4/6/2012 3:38:41 PM

This is really awkward but............... I M IN MY PARTY MOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by misstomboy1 on 4/1/2012 11:12:52 PM

Eeek! I've been there girly. I started talking to this guy, and a day after we met he told me he loved me, "like crazy"! We jumped into things too fast :/ I wish we both waited to say " I love you" too each other.

by Kaylarocks2000 on 3/31/2012 3:06:02 PM

Hey purplefantastic1169, I completely understand why you're worried about your friend. Maybe talk to her and ask her how serious she is about this guy. Let her know that there is a possibility it might not work out because he's so much older than her. Just be as clear and gentle as you can when you talk to her. I'm sure shell understand that you're just concerned about her. Hope this helps! Xoxo

My best friend for 9 years now is in love (literally) with a senior (we're freshmen). She went to our school's turnabout with him, and they've kissed, and he was her first kiss, but she wasn't his. I feel like she's going overboard with this, and leaving her friends behind for him. I'm also worried because of their age difference, she's a minor, and he's already 18. He knows she likes him, but he's not making any moves towards her, which gives me the feeling he feels sorry for her. I know I shouldn't get involved, but I'm really worried about my bestie. What should I do? Lynae P.

by purplefantastic1169 on 3/24/2012 2:31:50 PM

You know when I get mad about a guy? I watch Sara Bareilles-Uncharted. Smile I'm watching/listening to it right now while I'm also on girlslife.com!

by Gabriella123 on 3/23/2012 6:05:07 PM

MOD!
So I have a guy I like and I thought he used to like me until my friend told him I like him. Now he ust ignores me. w have one cass together, and he used to sit next to me. Now, he moved by another girl. She is like me in a lot of ways, but I am too jealous to make friends. Especially when I hear them flirt. She is almost my competition. Help me!

Hey girlie,

He's shown you that he doesn't react well when he finds out about crushes... so try to be a bit more laid back! Try to reconnect as friends by bonding over a shared interest like baseball, politics, a certain band, etc. You could also ask him for homework help! That's a great way to start a convo again. Take it slow and don't come on too strong. It's all about being casual and showing him there's no reason for him to freak out. Be patient and you'll get to know each other better! There's no guarantee he'll return your crush feelings, but at the very least you'll be closer to being friends Smile
Lauren C.

by pinksterluck on 3/22/2012 11:07:24 PM

MODMODMODMODMODMOD!!!
Please help!!
I am stuck in between 2 guys and I dont know what to do!! The first guy is my boyfriend i really like him and I used to love him but for the past week it just seems like our relationship has been slipping away and i almost broke up with him but i didnt cuz he told me he loved me and I didnt know how to respond cuz i thought he didnt like me any more. The 2nd guy is my best guy friend. he has been helping me through tough times in my relationship with the 1st guy and the 2nd guy has been acting like my boyfriend and being there for me when I needed my real boyfriend most!! My boyfriend means a lot to me but the 2nd guy seems like he cares about me more!! Please Help!! and thanks in advance!!!

Hey girl,

You can't let a relationship die just because of one "off" week! You gotta try to spice things up and reconnect with him. Go out on an adventurous date, ask each other questions to learn more about each other, group date with friends, etc. And you might have gotten a bad vibe because you aren't communicating well. Instead of running away, try to talk to him about how you're feeling! If you do break up, let yourself be single for a while and then you can see if your BGF works out. But you have to give this first relationship a shot, then go through with that dreaded breakup process before that can happen! <3
Lauren C.