2 HOURS AGO Really though, is there any better feeling than a fresh mani?

2 HOURS AGO That friend who never wants to hang < http://t.co/n4hMjie8rv

5 HOURS AGO DIY lip scrubs we heart: http://t.co/lSqLTWrTyL

COMMENTS

My best friend has all the luck!

And I’m green with jealousy…

SmileSmile ok now i have ur attention so MODMODMOD!!! or anyone please help!!
ok so my bffs are always talking about me behind my back and when i am alone with one of them then they say that the other one has been talking about me but when im with them both then they leave me in the dust and treat me like dirt!! one has a cell and she will like show eveeeevry one but me her texts and no one tells ME im always afraid they are talking about me

by rockstarz012 on 5/29/2012 5:40:29 PM

i'm always so jelous of my friend she is so pretty and popular im a nerd with long brown hair and freckles she is blonde with a perfrect wave she has had over 20 boy friends and everyone likes her! i'm nice she is a spoiled brat but i still love her like a sis it just bugs me how i will say something like "oh i really want an ipod thouch or a laptop or cell phone" then she will just go ask anyone and get what ever she wants! and i never get it! sometimes i want to have a mentel breakdown when she rubs it in my face Frown

by rockstarz012 on 5/29/2012 5:36:30 PM

by rockstarz012 on 5/29/2012 5:36:08 PM

modmodmodmodmodmod!!!
so i am pretty much evryone in my grade's friend. that includes evryone popular and evryone UNpopular. (not like im bffs with all of them, ive only been to a few people's houses.) i used to be just friends with the unpopular girls, so i sat by them all the time at lunch. well recently, i have become friedns with the popular people really well (and btw just because theyre popular doesnt mean they arent nice) and so i sat by them at lunch. well my unpopular friends get really mad at me when i sit by the popular girls. they think i ABANDONED them, and sit by the popular girls just for populairty (which cannot be mroe UNTRUE) so when i sit by some of my other firedns i always feel guilty for not sitting with unpoular girls. idk what to do!! i really neeed help on what to do. thanks if you understand all this!

Hey girlie,

You're allowed to have as many friends, in as many different groups, as you want! As long as you're trying to split your time between both groups equally, the "unpopular" girls should not be mad at you for trying to branch out and surround yourself with people that you like. That's not a crime! They're trying to keep you for themselves, but really you shouldn't feel guilty for having two groups of friends. Just tell them you love spending time with them but you also value the friendships of those other girls too, so they should respect that!
Lauren C.

by lilmissamazing on 5/17/2012 5:11:53 PM

I have no idea what to get my best friend for her birthday.. it's in June.
She loves Harry Potter and The Big Bang Theory, but there is nowhere in my country that sells a lot of those things. I could make her something, but I'm terrible at making stuff.
Do you have any ideas? Thank you Smile

Hey gal!

How considerate of you to already be planning your gift! I'd recommend making something-she'll appreciate the effort you put into it. The best part is, you don't have to be Picasso to create a gift she'll love. What about a scrap book? Gather all the pictures you two have together and stop by a craft store for materials (ribbon, glue, sparkles). It's a simple way to get creative!

Marisa D. Marisa D.

by xaddalyn on 5/7/2012 7:29:21 AM

iknow i act and talk really dumb around my crush (cuz of nerves) and i stay quiet... any suggestions so i can act cool around him.

Hey girl,

Our guys channel has tons of great suggestions for breaking the ice and talking to guys, so just talk to your crush like you would talk to a friend about stuff like school or tv -- if you're comfortable with the topic, you'll be less nervous! http://www.girlslife.com/category/ice-breakers.aspx

Meghan D.

by annienax123 on 4/21/2012 2:06:13 AM

HI GIRLS! I have a club called E.D.S, Eating Disorder Support. If you or a friend has an eating disorder, definitely join my club to recieve helpful advice from other girls going through the same things as you. We can get through this together. <3

by Dancinggirl1414 on 4/6/2012 12:35:45 AM

MOD MOD MOD! I feel like my best friend is grabbing all the attention away from me. She get the better grades and the cool friends. I really like her and she is an awesome person. Today, our teacher gave us progress reports and she got a better grade than me and first lied about getting a lower grade. Then, she got a better grade and said I didn't want to make you feel bad. I felt like she expected me to get a lower grade than her. How do I deal with this?

Hey girl,

If she's getting better grades than you are, why not study together? I wouldn't take her words too harshly -- she was just looking out for your feelings! Ask her to share her study tips with you next time, and go over the material together before a test. You'll be able to spend more time together, and then you can both do well in class!

Meghan D.

by bookworm807 on 3/23/2012 11:56:31 PM

I usually get really good grades, but my friends seem to get all the guys :/ I guess its a trade off.
MOD
should I have a "best" friend? or should I just stick with having a group of friends?? I kinda feel left out bc I dont have one, but I do have a bunch of really good friends. thanks!

Hey girlie,

I think it's best not to put labels on it! If you have a solid group of great friends that you can talk to, gossip with, cry and laugh with... you're really lucky and should appreciate it Smile Don't stress out about labeling one of them as your "best" friend, because that can change depending on who you hang out with/talk to the most. Just focus on growing closer to all of them Smile
Lauren C.

by honeycakes on 3/18/2012 10:57:24 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD (:
I feel rather depressed lately on what people think of me. Lately, on Facebook, I liked people's statuses. They posted on my wall how I need to talk to them more (I'm a shy girl,) but they don't tell me how pretty I am. To other girls and guys, people tell them how beautiful they are, and I know that I am prettier than them, or just as pretty as they are. (;
The problem here is that I loose my self-esteem and self-confidence. But I just want to know why people are not including that "I'm pretty/cute" fact? I feel heart-broken and all.
Do people don't see the beauty in me? Do I just see the halo effect in me? Or is it my profile picture?
Thanks for your time!

Hey girlie,

You can't obsess so much over what people post on Facebook! Some people choose "pretty" or "beautiful" as a way to flatter a friend...and their goal is to use that to get their friends to like them more. But a lot of times, it isn't genuine or truthful. The thing is, you'll know your true friends based on who want to spend time with you, who care what you have to say, and who make you feel good about yourself because of how they can open up around you, not by how many compliments they give you online. <3
Lauren C.