AN HOUR AGO Brighten up with the sweetest trend on the scene: http://t.co/rkPfWPjkcV

2 HOURS AGO RIP Grandpa Grande: http://t.co/esBmqvu2gn

3 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway! 3 give back with @giveforgranted's T.O. crew neck sweater: http://t.co/WgraIyeIXm

COMMENTS

My best friend has all the luck!

And I’m green with jealousy…

Hey! I have a HUGE problem here. All of my friends come to me for advice and all and im totally ok with it because I love helping people out with their issues, but I have a friend with a big issue that I'm having trouble with. So my friends Divya and Faiza are fighting. I'm not even sure why, but Faiza is mad at Divya. (Divya=D, Faiza=F) D apologized to F but F wont accept the apology. D wants everything to be back to normal with F when they were great friends with no problems, so what can she say or do to achieve this? Thanks soooo much! It really takes a load off!
Love, Claudia

Hey Claudia,

D should probably try to talk to F about the issue, instead of just apologizing. Or maybe you could talk to F as a friend and ask her exactly what the problem is. Why is she still mad? What could D do to make it better? Is something else going on in her life that's stressing her out and making her feel emotional? All these are questions to ask. That way, D can understand the situation better and might be able to talk through it with F - aka figure out how to fix it, instead of just putting the "I'm sorry" band-aid over the problem. Sometimes, angry friends might just need some time and space to cool off too. So it could be smart for D to step away for a few days, just to let things settle down. Plus, if she did that, F might start to miss having D around... and could be more willing to patch things up Smile
Lauren C.

by claudsoda on 3/18/2012 12:26:03 AM

I had a friend once who was always trying to be better in me, especially in school- grades and all that stuff. I had to convince her that our friendship wasn't about competition.

Anyway, for more advice on anything like relationships- with friends, boys, family, etc.,
feel free to drop by my profile, or club! Smile

by foreverme! on 3/17/2012 8:49:56 PM

i'm the lucky bff in my friend's and i friendship, so lol cuz we're all happy with each other and don't care who gets better guys,grades,classes,etc. BFFs for life!
ATTENTION BAKERS OR FOOD LOVERS
Love baking? Join Cupcakes 101 where i post weekly recipes. I may forget to post a recipe since i have so much schoolwork now but no worries! The Cupcake Guru, Cake Boss, Treasurer, Secretary, and VP will post recipes too. Awesome right? Because then you'll get even more recipes! p.s If you want a position, post it on my profile and then I'll keep check of who posts a recipe/tip in the next 24 hours when you ask. Hope to see you at the club!

by purplenurple88 on 3/17/2012 7:01:52 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
i love my bff to death! but lately i've been feeling like everyone likes her better than me. she gets all the guys and people are constantly telling her how pretty she is. it annoys me a bit b/c i dont want to just be the friend she drags around. were such good friends and i dont wanna ruin that by me being jealous. what can i do without straight up telling her how i feel? thanks so much Smile

I used to be in the exact same situation, babe. You have to remember that your friendship isn't meant to revolve around what other people think of you two, but how you feel about each other.

Know that you are two different girls and that you will attract boys in very different ways. This is an issue you have to deal with yourself because if you project your jealousy onto the friendship, it will ruin it.  You are beautiful and boys definitely see this.  They may just not be as outward with saying that to you as some are her.
Jordan S.

by elevenbailey on 3/17/2012 6:22:02 PM

MODMODMODMODMOD
Theres this girl who keeps inviting me to hang out, but I dont want to hang out with her. I dont really enjoy being around her, and we dont have very much in common...I dont know what to say though.

Use your mom as an excuse.  Say she won't let you out because you have chores or schoolwork or to watch a sibling or watch a dog, etc. Jordan S.

by summergirl21 on 3/17/2012 5:31:12 PM

I just got my first period. Anything I absolutely need to know?

Take a look here, babe:

http://www.girlslife.com/post/2010/10/18/First-Period-Prep.aspx Jordan S.

by mirror image on 3/17/2012 5:09:46 PM

Hey xxComplex Heartxx, since she's anexoric it's probably best to get her some help. Refer her to your school counselor because maybe talking to someone will make her feel better about herself. As her friend tell her things to uplift her. Give her compliments and tell her to stop bashing herself. It may help if you get her to make a list of at least ten things she likes about herself and make her repeat that list back to herself everyday. Hope this helps! Xoxo

MODMODMOD!!!! Okay, so my best friends are all blondes and super pretty. One of them is very self concious and is anerexic. She has had SO many boyfriends in the past and it's irritating that she thinks nobody likes her when she knows she has boys bascially crawling after her!! I only had 1 boyfriend and it lasted for 12 days (broken up 3 times), while my two other best friends haven't even had a relationship! We all know how annoying it is when she says she isn't beautiful and shes ugly and fat when she has no fat on her!! I don't know how to tell her that it's annoying and she needs to stop complaining all the time. Help! Lynae P.

by xxComplexHeartxx on 3/17/2012 4:05:07 PM

Hey Dream Singer, you may not have to break up with him. Talk to him about the way he treats your friends. Ask him why he acts like that and tell him you'd like it if he stopped. If he still doesn't stop then yeah it may be time to break things off. Hope this helps! Xoxo

MOD MOD MOD I just got my first bf. He is mean to my friends and I kinda want to break up with him. But I have been waiting 2 whole years for him to ask me out, he finnaly did and started being mean to my friends. I love him but BFF's before BF's.
Please help!!! Lynae P.

by DreamSinger on 3/17/2012 2:26:38 PM

Cool Smile

by *GingerForev* on 3/17/2012 10:08:12 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!
Is it bad to shave your arms? Because, my mom says if you do, it will grow all long and dark and you'll look like a gorilla! Because I have really hairy arms, but my mom won't let me use any shaving, veet (nair, anything like that) , or waxing. Do you shave your arms, because if you do, does it grow back like my mom says it does? And do you have any solutions? Thank you! You guys are the best!

Hey girl,

Like leg hair, if you remove your arm hair it will first grow back thick and dark, so you'll want to remove it again. But also like leg hair, if you stop shaving / waxing for a while, it will eventually become soft again, though that will take a while. Don't worry about having arm hair, though!! It's totally normal, and everyone has it, and a lot of women just keep their arm hair the way it is!

Meghan D.