3 HOURS AGO #ThatAwkwardMoment when your bestie's ex tries to hit on you...Here's how to deal: http://t.co/cNRReCECR5

6 HOURS AGO Look cool as ice in Anna & Elsa's hottest hairstyles #Frozen: http://t.co/zkJh1LxAEF

7 HOURS AGO 4 ways to totally remix your white tee: http://t.co/NylZ5Cylym

COMMENTS

My best friend has all the luck!

And I’m green with jealousy…

SmileSmile ok now i have ur attention so MODMODMOD!!! or anyone please help!!
ok so my bffs are always talking about me behind my back and when i am alone with one of them then they say that the other one has been talking about me but when im with them both then they leave me in the dust and treat me like dirt!! one has a cell and she will like show eveeeevry one but me her texts and no one tells ME im always afraid they are talking about me

by rockstarz012 on 5/29/2012 5:40:29 PM

i'm always so jelous of my friend she is so pretty and popular im a nerd with long brown hair and freckles she is blonde with a perfrect wave she has had over 20 boy friends and everyone likes her! i'm nice she is a spoiled brat but i still love her like a sis it just bugs me how i will say something like "oh i really want an ipod thouch or a laptop or cell phone" then she will just go ask anyone and get what ever she wants! and i never get it! sometimes i want to have a mentel breakdown when she rubs it in my face Frown

by rockstarz012 on 5/29/2012 5:36:30 PM

by rockstarz012 on 5/29/2012 5:36:08 PM

modmodmodmodmodmod!!!
so i am pretty much evryone in my grade's friend. that includes evryone popular and evryone UNpopular. (not like im bffs with all of them, ive only been to a few people's houses.) i used to be just friends with the unpopular girls, so i sat by them all the time at lunch. well recently, i have become friedns with the popular people really well (and btw just because theyre popular doesnt mean they arent nice) and so i sat by them at lunch. well my unpopular friends get really mad at me when i sit by the popular girls. they think i ABANDONED them, and sit by the popular girls just for populairty (which cannot be mroe UNTRUE) so when i sit by some of my other firedns i always feel guilty for not sitting with unpoular girls. idk what to do!! i really neeed help on what to do. thanks if you understand all this!

Hey girlie,

You're allowed to have as many friends, in as many different groups, as you want! As long as you're trying to split your time between both groups equally, the "unpopular" girls should not be mad at you for trying to branch out and surround yourself with people that you like. That's not a crime! They're trying to keep you for themselves, but really you shouldn't feel guilty for having two groups of friends. Just tell them you love spending time with them but you also value the friendships of those other girls too, so they should respect that!
Lauren C.

by lilmissamazing on 5/17/2012 5:11:53 PM

I have no idea what to get my best friend for her birthday.. it's in June.
She loves Harry Potter and The Big Bang Theory, but there is nowhere in my country that sells a lot of those things. I could make her something, but I'm terrible at making stuff.
Do you have any ideas? Thank you Smile

Hey gal!

How considerate of you to already be planning your gift! I'd recommend making something-she'll appreciate the effort you put into it. The best part is, you don't have to be Picasso to create a gift she'll love. What about a scrap book? Gather all the pictures you two have together and stop by a craft store for materials (ribbon, glue, sparkles). It's a simple way to get creative!

Marisa D. Marisa D.

by xaddalyn on 5/7/2012 7:29:21 AM

iknow i act and talk really dumb around my crush (cuz of nerves) and i stay quiet... any suggestions so i can act cool around him.

Hey girl,

Our guys channel has tons of great suggestions for breaking the ice and talking to guys, so just talk to your crush like you would talk to a friend about stuff like school or tv -- if you're comfortable with the topic, you'll be less nervous! http://www.girlslife.com/category/ice-breakers.aspx

Meghan D.

by annienax123 on 4/21/2012 2:06:13 AM

HI GIRLS! I have a club called E.D.S, Eating Disorder Support. If you or a friend has an eating disorder, definitely join my club to recieve helpful advice from other girls going through the same things as you. We can get through this together. <3

by Dancinggirl1414 on 4/6/2012 12:35:45 AM

MOD MOD MOD! I feel like my best friend is grabbing all the attention away from me. She get the better grades and the cool friends. I really like her and she is an awesome person. Today, our teacher gave us progress reports and she got a better grade than me and first lied about getting a lower grade. Then, she got a better grade and said I didn't want to make you feel bad. I felt like she expected me to get a lower grade than her. How do I deal with this?

Hey girl,

If she's getting better grades than you are, why not study together? I wouldn't take her words too harshly -- she was just looking out for your feelings! Ask her to share her study tips with you next time, and go over the material together before a test. You'll be able to spend more time together, and then you can both do well in class!

Meghan D.

by bookworm807 on 3/23/2012 11:56:31 PM

I usually get really good grades, but my friends seem to get all the guys :/ I guess its a trade off.
MOD
should I have a "best" friend? or should I just stick with having a group of friends?? I kinda feel left out bc I dont have one, but I do have a bunch of really good friends. thanks!

Hey girlie,

I think it's best not to put labels on it! If you have a solid group of great friends that you can talk to, gossip with, cry and laugh with... you're really lucky and should appreciate it Smile Don't stress out about labeling one of them as your "best" friend, because that can change depending on who you hang out with/talk to the most. Just focus on growing closer to all of them Smile
Lauren C.

by honeycakes on 3/18/2012 10:57:24 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD (:
I feel rather depressed lately on what people think of me. Lately, on Facebook, I liked people's statuses. They posted on my wall how I need to talk to them more (I'm a shy girl,) but they don't tell me how pretty I am. To other girls and guys, people tell them how beautiful they are, and I know that I am prettier than them, or just as pretty as they are. (;
The problem here is that I loose my self-esteem and self-confidence. But I just want to know why people are not including that "I'm pretty/cute" fact? I feel heart-broken and all.
Do people don't see the beauty in me? Do I just see the halo effect in me? Or is it my profile picture?
Thanks for your time!

Hey girlie,

You can't obsess so much over what people post on Facebook! Some people choose "pretty" or "beautiful" as a way to flatter a friend...and their goal is to use that to get their friends to like them more. But a lot of times, it isn't genuine or truthful. The thing is, you'll know your true friends based on who want to spend time with you, who care what you have to say, and who make you feel good about yourself because of how they can open up around you, not by how many compliments they give you online. <3
Lauren C.

by Awesomeness888 on 3/18/2012 12:27:34 AM

Hey! I have a HUGE problem here. All of my friends come to me for advice and all and im totally ok with it because I love helping people out with their issues, but I have a friend with a big issue that I'm having trouble with. So my friends Divya and Faiza are fighting. I'm not even sure why, but Faiza is mad at Divya. (Divya=D, Faiza=F) D apologized to F but F wont accept the apology. D wants everything to be back to normal with F when they were great friends with no problems, so what can she say or do to achieve this? Thanks soooo much! It really takes a load off!
Love, Claudia

Hey Claudia,

D should probably try to talk to F about the issue, instead of just apologizing. Or maybe you could talk to F as a friend and ask her exactly what the problem is. Why is she still mad? What could D do to make it better? Is something else going on in her life that's stressing her out and making her feel emotional? All these are questions to ask. That way, D can understand the situation better and might be able to talk through it with F - aka figure out how to fix it, instead of just putting the "I'm sorry" band-aid over the problem. Sometimes, angry friends might just need some time and space to cool off too. So it could be smart for D to step away for a few days, just to let things settle down. Plus, if she did that, F might start to miss having D around... and could be more willing to patch things up Smile
Lauren C.

by claudsoda on 3/18/2012 12:26:03 AM

I had a friend once who was always trying to be better in me, especially in school- grades and all that stuff. I had to convince her that our friendship wasn't about competition.

Anyway, for more advice on anything like relationships- with friends, boys, family, etc.,
feel free to drop by my profile, or club! Smile

by foreverme! on 3/17/2012 8:49:56 PM

i'm the lucky bff in my friend's and i friendship, so lol cuz we're all happy with each other and don't care who gets better guys,grades,classes,etc. BFFs for life!
ATTENTION BAKERS OR FOOD LOVERS
Love baking? Join Cupcakes 101 where i post weekly recipes. I may forget to post a recipe since i have so much schoolwork now but no worries! The Cupcake Guru, Cake Boss, Treasurer, Secretary, and VP will post recipes too. Awesome right? Because then you'll get even more recipes! p.s If you want a position, post it on my profile and then I'll keep check of who posts a recipe/tip in the next 24 hours when you ask. Hope to see you at the club!

by purplenurple88 on 3/17/2012 7:01:52 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
i love my bff to death! but lately i've been feeling like everyone likes her better than me. she gets all the guys and people are constantly telling her how pretty she is. it annoys me a bit b/c i dont want to just be the friend she drags around. were such good friends and i dont wanna ruin that by me being jealous. what can i do without straight up telling her how i feel? thanks so much Smile

I used to be in the exact same situation, babe. You have to remember that your friendship isn't meant to revolve around what other people think of you two, but how you feel about each other.

Know that you are two different girls and that you will attract boys in very different ways. This is an issue you have to deal with yourself because if you project your jealousy onto the friendship, it will ruin it.  You are beautiful and boys definitely see this.  They may just not be as outward with saying that to you as some are her.
Jordan S.

by elevenbailey on 3/17/2012 6:22:02 PM

MODMODMODMODMOD
Theres this girl who keeps inviting me to hang out, but I dont want to hang out with her. I dont really enjoy being around her, and we dont have very much in common...I dont know what to say though.

Use your mom as an excuse.  Say she won't let you out because you have chores or schoolwork or to watch a sibling or watch a dog, etc. Jordan S.

by summergirl21 on 3/17/2012 5:31:12 PM

I just got my first period. Anything I absolutely need to know?

Take a look here, babe:

http://www.girlslife.com/post/2010/10/18/First-Period-Prep.aspx Jordan S.

by mirror image on 3/17/2012 5:09:46 PM

Hey xxComplex Heartxx, since she's anexoric it's probably best to get her some help. Refer her to your school counselor because maybe talking to someone will make her feel better about herself. As her friend tell her things to uplift her. Give her compliments and tell her to stop bashing herself. It may help if you get her to make a list of at least ten things she likes about herself and make her repeat that list back to herself everyday. Hope this helps! Xoxo

MODMODMOD!!!! Okay, so my best friends are all blondes and super pretty. One of them is very self concious and is anerexic. She has had SO many boyfriends in the past and it's irritating that she thinks nobody likes her when she knows she has boys bascially crawling after her!! I only had 1 boyfriend and it lasted for 12 days (broken up 3 times), while my two other best friends haven't even had a relationship! We all know how annoying it is when she says she isn't beautiful and shes ugly and fat when she has no fat on her!! I don't know how to tell her that it's annoying and she needs to stop complaining all the time. Help! Lynae P.

by xxComplexHeartxx on 3/17/2012 4:05:07 PM

Hey Dream Singer, you may not have to break up with him. Talk to him about the way he treats your friends. Ask him why he acts like that and tell him you'd like it if he stopped. If he still doesn't stop then yeah it may be time to break things off. Hope this helps! Xoxo

MOD MOD MOD I just got my first bf. He is mean to my friends and I kinda want to break up with him. But I have been waiting 2 whole years for him to ask me out, he finnaly did and started being mean to my friends. I love him but BFF's before BF's.
Please help!!! Lynae P.

by DreamSinger on 3/17/2012 2:26:38 PM

Cool Smile

by *GingerForev* on 3/17/2012 10:08:12 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!
Is it bad to shave your arms? Because, my mom says if you do, it will grow all long and dark and you'll look like a gorilla! Because I have really hairy arms, but my mom won't let me use any shaving, veet (nair, anything like that) , or waxing. Do you shave your arms, because if you do, does it grow back like my mom says it does? And do you have any solutions? Thank you! You guys are the best!

Hey girl,

Like leg hair, if you remove your arm hair it will first grow back thick and dark, so you'll want to remove it again. But also like leg hair, if you stop shaving / waxing for a while, it will eventually become soft again, though that will take a while. Don't worry about having arm hair, though!! It's totally normal, and everyone has it, and a lot of women just keep their arm hair the way it is!

Meghan D.

by New_York_City on 3/17/2012 10:07:47 AM

So we moved 3 years ago and I looked up my old bff on my sis's fb account and now I really want to 'reconnect' with her and actually talk...but im not allowed to have fb or any other such website, and it would be awkward if I used my sis's account so I have no idea what to do. B4 we wrote normal emails but then later we ran out of things to write about and the last time i wrote her an email she didnt answer.
Any ideas?

Hey girl,

You ran out of things to write about? That sounds like a red flag in your relationship! There are plenty of ways to connect without Facebook, though -- why not email her and see what's up, and let her know how school and everything is going for you? If she responds, great! If not, it might be time to find some friends in your new location too. You can also send her a letter on regular ol' snail mail -- receiving actual mail can be a real treat!

Meghan D.

by imblonde5678 on 3/17/2012 4:46:08 AM

Mod Mod
My best friend and me are really close, we are like sisters but we disagree on everything. We disagree on our opinions that we believe really strongly and we always get in big fights about this stuff. I have no idea how we can be so opposite and yet be like sisters. Do you have any advice on how to stop letting these differences cause us to fight? But I also get really defensive on what I believe for certain things. Idk. Advice please

Hey girl,

Sisters do fight a lot, so if you can agree to disagree that's what matters! If you find yourself fighting over certain topics, try avoiding those in conversation with each other. You're not going to change each others' minds if you both feel strongly, so sticking with lighter topics will keep you from fighting.

Meghan D.

by mickeysgirl on 3/17/2012 1:09:14 AM

I can somewhat relate.
Mod mod mod!!!!!! My friends are always either getting the guys or are saying that ALL the guys like them it kinda gets to me. They usually hang out with guys cause they play soccer with them. Is my shy personality really that bad??? This bums me.... Please help!

Hey girl,

it can be tough when your friends are the center of attention, but there's absolutely nothing wrong with being shy! There are tons of awesome things about you that your friends don't have, so focus on your talents and personality traits instead of your ability to attract boys' attention. The right guy will come when the time is right!

Meghan D.

by amileofroses on 3/17/2012 12:56:34 AM

i dont really have to deal with this

by oreolover123 on 3/17/2012 12:13:23 AM