8 MINUTES AGO LONG LIVE #ALEXRUSSO!!! @selenagomez: http://t.co/Sjy2FP9ZlU

12 HOURS AGO Why using dryer sheets could be a health risk 😷:http://t.co/5YY4YXjU6ww

15 HOURS AGO Forget whatcha heard! Gingers do, indeed, have souls: http://t.co/00mxgpFRev

COMMENTS

Snag Amandla's Hunger Games tour style

Check out three super cute outfits from this totes adorbs star.

For school I am going to a show tomorrow, But I have NO idea what to wear. Any ideas? Thanks

Hey girl!  What kind of show?  Is it fancy or casual?

Channa R.

by EQC123 on 3/28/2012 3:36:04 PM

I look up to Mandy! She's the same age as me and she seems really sweet! She loves fashion too! I hope I can get to work with her one day!

by LindseyFrinzy on 3/25/2012 8:09:28 PM

it makes me upset that all the models for the clothes are white, and Amandla isn't. to me, this states that all her clothes would look better on a white woman. please work harder next time to include models of all races.

by Nikichic on 3/25/2012 1:41:14 AM

MODMODMOD
I CANT SMILE!!!!!!!! MY TEETH HAVE A HALF INCH GAP AND I HAVE THE WORST OVERBITE!!!!! THE DENTIST SAID TO WAIT FOR ME TO LOOSE MY MOLARS. BUT I NEVER SHOW UP FOR SCHOOL PICTURES!!!!! DO YOU HAVE ADVICE?

Hey girl,

I'm sure your smile is beautiful, and if the doctor said everything's fine until your molars are gone, you have nothing to worry about. No one's school pictures are perfect, so just do your best to look happy and smile, and no one will even notice your teeth.

Meghan D.

by YayaYuiki on 3/24/2012 1:11:38 AM

i have a performance at the local childrens hospital tomm adn have no idea what to werar any ideas?and i like this guy but i have problems about going up to talk to him because we arent on the same team anymore when i accually do see him i chicken out

Hey girl,

It's great that you're singing for the kids, I'm sure they'll love it! Anything cute would work, no need to be too dressy. If you want to talk to that guy, start simple, with conversations about movies or school, and the conversation should flow naturally from there!

Meghan D.

by natbe99 on 3/23/2012 10:34:48 PM

I just love how happy she looks in ALL of these pictures. A smile is your best beauty basic Smile Rock it girl!! Laughing

by random_mockingjay25 on 3/23/2012 6:02:24 PM

MOD MOD MOD This is gonna sound weird but I read the hunger games series six times and cried everytime for about ten min when rue died and when i saw the movie last night i cried again. Is it wrong to cry about a fictional character???

Hey girl!  It's totally fine to cry.  That just means the Suzanne Collins is that good of a writer, she's achieving her goal: to get you emotionally attached to the characters.  When I read Eclipse, every time I would read the story about how Rosalie became a vampire, I would bawl my eyes out.  LOL.  So it's totally fine, let it all out girl!

xo,

Channa R.

by keybug566 on 3/23/2012 4:17:40 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
You should post how to style your hair naturally like amandla. a natural hair article would benefit the african american haired readers of your wonderful magazine. thankx Laughing p.s. more hairstyles for african amerian would be nice

Thanks for your suggestions, girl! We loooove hearing from GL gals about what they want to see in the mag and on GL.com Smile Keep 'em coming!
Lauren C.

by gumdrops321 on 3/22/2012 11:41:23 PM

DO YOU REMEMBER WE WERE SITTING THERE BY THE WATER, YOU PUT YOUR ARMS AROUND ME FOR THE FIRST TIME
Recognize those lyrics from Mine? Then you are a Swiftie! Join my club, Swifties<3, and meet other girls who love Taylor as much as you do! Hope to see you there!

by Peace*Love*Converse on 3/22/2012 11:28:43 PM

MOD mod mod
Is it bad to skip washing your hair for one day? will it make it all oily and stuff?

Hey chica!  Actually, the opposite.  Washing your hair every day will dry it out.  Wash it every other day.  In the beginning, it may be a little oily, but that will go away in a week.  It's just your hair's way of adjusting.  You are allowed to condition it every day if you'd like.

xo,

Channa R.

by chicky97 on 3/22/2012 3:16:43 PM

I love the last outfit! Rue is one of my fave characters and I love her bravery. I would love to meet Amandla someday and congratulate her for getting such a pivotal role Smile

by 1corinthiansgurl on 3/22/2012 2:25:04 PM

Jeez, haven't been on here in a while. I really need help. My friend Micah died in a car accident yesterday. I was really attatched, he meant so much to me. I've been coping pretty well knowing that he's in a better place, but it keeps hitting me in waves. I liked to think of him as more than a friend though I'm not sure if he felt the same. I never got to find out. I know I'll have a breakdown when school starts up. I'm crying again just thinking about it. How can I deal with this?

Hey girl.  I'm so sorry for your loss.  It's really hard to deal with when it's still fresh.  Talk it out with someone you trust, like a parent, friend, etc. and see how you feel.  Take things day by day, and try to think about all the good memories you had with him, not how he's gone.  Thinking positively will help you heal, make grieving easier.  If you still need help in a few months, try talking to your school guidance counselor or see a grief counselor.

xo,

Channa R.

by Vivi on 3/22/2012 11:36:21 AM

Really cute!! I can't wait to see the movie!!

by future_artist on 3/22/2012 10:35:04 AM

I love her! She is so cute and amazing! You rock Amandla!!!!

by LittleRockstar on 3/22/2012 10:23:16 AM

She's so adorable and will play a great Rue!

by arellim98 on 3/22/2012 7:25:50 AM