DIY Coasters: Our last minute gift for everyone on your list
How to cope with a breakup during the most wonderful time of the year
Dear Carol: I feel dumb in class
The 6 phases of becoming a Directioner
Your weekly horoscope!
Last-minute gifts: Adorbs accessories, all under $20!
The best makeup trends of 2014
Christmas inspired workout gear
What classic Christmas flick are you?
Tell us: What makes your BFF so awesome?
Kirby Buckets Clip
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
7 HOURS AGO 6 heart-pumpin' holiday jams to jam out to: http://t.co/ZcwVtiUtBF
10 HOURS AGO Tired of people thinking you're the dumb girl? http://t.co/H9Pby1wY88
11 HOURS AGO Gorgeous winter skin in just 4 easy steps: http://t.co/ZkWi31pHvW
38 Comments | Add Yours
1. Are you wearing green today?
2. Will you pinch people who aren't?
NOPE That's mean...
3. Irish accents: Hot or not?
4. Fave Irish actor?
5. Lucky charm?
6. How are you celebrating?
7. Euro football, American football or rugby?
8. Are you part Irish?
9. Four leaf clovers or rainbows?
10. Fave Irish food?
by Aki on 8/2/2013 8:50:06 AM
1. No question about it! Definetly!!!
2. No, I don't really look forward to pinching cute boys who just forgot to wear green.
3. Def HOT!!! Talk about Niall!!!
4. I' not sure about"actor", but Niall is my fav Irish singer.
5. Rainbows & Crosses
6. I'm gonna wear green clothes and go down town to my city's annual Arts & Crafts Festival.
7. American Football. USA!!!
8. Yep! On my Mom's side.
9. Eight letters. R-A-I-N-B-O-W-S!!!
10. Cabbage and roast beef! Mmmmmmm!!!
by girlio93485 on 3/16/2013 9:51:55 PM
2.Totally, because come on its 1 day of the year and you cant wear green?
4.That guy from August Rush
5.i don't really have one. Wish i did
6.Drinking shamrock milkshakes & going all out with the green
10.idk, i like alot of them
by pandapillowpet on 10/5/2012 9:19:23 PM
1. No, it's the 26th.
2. Maybe my siblings.
5. Star-shaped sunglasses
6. I'm eating burgers for dinner.... Yeah...
7. Hate them all!
8. No, I don't think!
9. Four leaf clovers, I need to find some!!!!
10. Umm... Do they have chocolate?
by AlwaysDreamer on 4/26/2012 5:12:11 PM
1.does the green on my nails count?
2.only my sister
3.not really depends on how heavy they r
5.my chain necklace
6.well i'm an irish dancer so i had 2 preform all day
7. i think every american would agree, American Football
9.rainbows! they're so rare and pretty. well at least rare in Texas
by mctirishdncr on 4/24/2012 5:45:45 PM
1. Are you wearing green today? no
2. Will you pinch people who aren't? no
3. Irish accents: Hot or not? not hot
4. Fave Irish actor? dont know any! lol
5. Lucky charm? dont have one
6. How are you celebrating? i didnt do anything!
7. Euro football, American football or rugby? rugby
8. Are you part Irish? no
9. Four leaf clovers or rainbows? four leaf clover
10. Fave Irish food? dont know any Irish food
by madiraus12 on 4/15/2012 1:40:37 AM
1. Ayes! a headband and a shirt
2. only people i know....strangers would just be weird
5. four leaf clover
6. im not....hahahah
7. american football
8. yes!! on my dad's side
9. i love both but i like rainbows better!!
10. ive never had irish food
by sweetheart118 on 4/9/2012 11:31:07 AM
Yes. But I added some purple trim to my green tee
No. But I did question a few people that werent.
Not sure. The guy from P.S. I love you?
Prob my heels. They give me so much confidence.
Well for St. Patrick's Day, having green beer. Also watching part of the parade. ( more importantly it's my 21st birthday)
And I couldn't even name one
by behrendblues on 4/5/2012 6:03:44 AM
1. Are you wearing green today?-no
2. Will you pinch people who aren't?-no
3. Irish accents: Hot or not?not
4. Fave Irish actor?-IDK
5. Lucky charm?-my pointe shoes
6. How are you celebrating?-Im at my Regional Science Fair
7. Euro football, American football or rugby?-American Football
8. Are you part Irish?- Yep
9. Four leaf clovers or rainbows?-Rainbows
10. Fave Irish food?-IDK
by styleaddict on 4/4/2012 8:38:00 PM
1. Are you wearing green today? No
2. Will you pinch people who aren't? yes
3. Irish accents: Hot or not? Not
4. Fave Irish actor? IDK
5. Lucky charm? My Black beanie
6. How are you celebrating? IDK
7. Euro football, American football or rugby?American Foot ball
8. Are you part Irish?no
9. Four leaf clovers or rainbows?both
10. Fave Irish food? potatoes
by Littlepuppygirl on 3/31/2012 2:38:50 PM
#CyborgMonday is here...
Burning for the latest
from the Lunar Chronicles?
CLICK HERE for free excerpts, exclusive new content and insider secrets from the series.
+ Win a Sephora "Glamour Yourself" gift card!