10 reasons why Halloween is the absolute best holiday
I don't have a BF yet. Is something wrong with me?
Think your classwork can't change your life? Think again
Exclusive: We've got your first behind-the-scenes look at "Written in the Stars"
October Boots 'n' Jackets Giveaway: Week 1 winners
We found the *perfect* sweater weather outfit
A polka dot mani you can actually DIY
GL's tasty tea guide is here to get you through fall
Sneak a peek at our awesome October/November issue starring Bea Miller!
GL's Exclusive Look at GMW's "Girl Meets World of Terror 2"
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
AN HOUR AGO We found the *perfect* sweater weather outfit (inspired by the one and only @karliekloss): http://t.co/kv3Pjhm05p pic.twitter.com/kE42q15e12
2 HOURS AGO RT @ryanmccartan: Check it out! @girlslifemag exclusive behind the scenes look at #WRITTENINTHESTARS
2 HOURS AGO These #DIY glitter leaves got us like 😍🍁😍🍂http://t.co/Uoew8rY4j88pic.twitter.com/UjCbPGlUm5PGlUm5
38 Comments | Add Yours
1. Are you wearing green today?
2. Will you pinch people who aren't?
NOPE That's mean...
3. Irish accents: Hot or not?
4. Fave Irish actor?
5. Lucky charm?
6. How are you celebrating?
7. Euro football, American football or rugby?
8. Are you part Irish?
9. Four leaf clovers or rainbows?
10. Fave Irish food?
by Aki on 8/2/2013 8:50:06 AM
1. No question about it! Definetly!!!
2. No, I don't really look forward to pinching cute boys who just forgot to wear green.
3. Def HOT!!! Talk about Niall!!!
4. I' not sure about"actor", but Niall is my fav Irish singer.
5. Rainbows & Crosses
6. I'm gonna wear green clothes and go down town to my city's annual Arts & Crafts Festival.
7. American Football. USA!!!
8. Yep! On my Mom's side.
9. Eight letters. R-A-I-N-B-O-W-S!!!
10. Cabbage and roast beef! Mmmmmmm!!!
by girlio93485 on 3/16/2013 9:51:55 PM
2.Totally, because come on its 1 day of the year and you cant wear green?
4.That guy from August Rush
5.i don't really have one. Wish i did
6.Drinking shamrock milkshakes & going all out with the green
10.idk, i like alot of them
by pandapillowpet on 10/5/2012 9:19:23 PM
1. No, it's the 26th.
2. Maybe my siblings.
5. Star-shaped sunglasses
6. I'm eating burgers for dinner.... Yeah...
7. Hate them all!
8. No, I don't think!
9. Four leaf clovers, I need to find some!!!!
10. Umm... Do they have chocolate?
by AlwaysDreamer on 4/26/2012 5:12:11 PM
1.does the green on my nails count?
2.only my sister
3.not really depends on how heavy they r
5.my chain necklace
6.well i'm an irish dancer so i had 2 preform all day
7. i think every american would agree, American Football
9.rainbows! they're so rare and pretty. well at least rare in Texas
by mctirishdncr on 4/24/2012 5:45:45 PM
1. Are you wearing green today? no
2. Will you pinch people who aren't? no
3. Irish accents: Hot or not? not hot
4. Fave Irish actor? dont know any! lol
5. Lucky charm? dont have one
6. How are you celebrating? i didnt do anything!
7. Euro football, American football or rugby? rugby
8. Are you part Irish? no
9. Four leaf clovers or rainbows? four leaf clover
10. Fave Irish food? dont know any Irish food
by madiraus12 on 4/15/2012 1:40:37 AM
1. Ayes! a headband and a shirt
2. only people i know....strangers would just be weird
5. four leaf clover
6. im not....hahahah
7. american football
8. yes!! on my dad's side
9. i love both but i like rainbows better!!
10. ive never had irish food
by sweetheart118 on 4/9/2012 11:31:07 AM
Yes. But I added some purple trim to my green tee
No. But I did question a few people that werent.
Not sure. The guy from P.S. I love you?
Prob my heels. They give me so much confidence.
Well for St. Patrick's Day, having green beer. Also watching part of the parade. ( more importantly it's my 21st birthday)
And I couldn't even name one
by behrendblues on 4/5/2012 6:03:44 AM
1. Are you wearing green today?-no
2. Will you pinch people who aren't?-no
3. Irish accents: Hot or not?not
4. Fave Irish actor?-IDK
5. Lucky charm?-my pointe shoes
6. How are you celebrating?-Im at my Regional Science Fair
7. Euro football, American football or rugby?-American Football
8. Are you part Irish?- Yep
9. Four leaf clovers or rainbows?-Rainbows
10. Fave Irish food?-IDK
by styleaddict on 4/4/2012 8:38:00 PM
1. Are you wearing green today? No
2. Will you pinch people who aren't? yes
3. Irish accents: Hot or not? Not
4. Fave Irish actor? IDK
5. Lucky charm? My Black beanie
6. How are you celebrating? IDK
7. Euro football, American football or rugby?American Foot ball
8. Are you part Irish?no
9. Four leaf clovers or rainbows?both
10. Fave Irish food? potatoes
by Littlepuppygirl on 3/31/2012 2:38:50 PM
What's *your* star quality?l
CLICK HERE to discover your star power...and snag a sneak peek at a sparkling new series!