15 things we can't wait to do at camp
Is he flirting with you or just a friendly dude?
Misty Copeland becomes the first African American woman to lead the American Ballet Theater!
Book Club: Win this *wicked* read (before you watch the movie!)
Love is in the air, Aquarius!
DIY statement earrings for the budget fashionista
This fruit offers some *serious* skin benefits
Why you should be flossing...even if you're too lazy to do it
Have you ever been bullied? Share your story to help other girls!
GL + Disney take a look at the Teen Beach 2 premiere
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
3 HOURS AGO Future fling or friend zone? Get the scoop on flirty dudes: http://t.co/nTGyYyjthK pic.twitter.com/CpO9UHDZe3
4 HOURS AGO .@lauramarano is seriously the best: http://t.co/GS0v0nkF5l pic.twitter.com/mnrfWBIoUb
5 HOURS AGO Never trust a text that you get at 3am: http://t.co/lVcPwj8pJn pic.twitter.com/tGIVdYfJWQ
38 Comments | Add Yours
1. Are you wearing green today?
2. Will you pinch people who aren't?
NOPE That's mean...
3. Irish accents: Hot or not?
4. Fave Irish actor?
5. Lucky charm?
6. How are you celebrating?
7. Euro football, American football or rugby?
8. Are you part Irish?
9. Four leaf clovers or rainbows?
10. Fave Irish food?
by Aki on 8/2/2013 8:50:06 AM
1. No question about it! Definetly!!!
2. No, I don't really look forward to pinching cute boys who just forgot to wear green.
3. Def HOT!!! Talk about Niall!!!
4. I' not sure about"actor", but Niall is my fav Irish singer.
5. Rainbows & Crosses
6. I'm gonna wear green clothes and go down town to my city's annual Arts & Crafts Festival.
7. American Football. USA!!!
8. Yep! On my Mom's side.
9. Eight letters. R-A-I-N-B-O-W-S!!!
10. Cabbage and roast beef! Mmmmmmm!!!
by girlio93485 on 3/16/2013 9:51:55 PM
2.Totally, because come on its 1 day of the year and you cant wear green?
4.That guy from August Rush
5.i don't really have one. Wish i did
6.Drinking shamrock milkshakes & going all out with the green
10.idk, i like alot of them
by pandapillowpet on 10/5/2012 9:19:23 PM
1. No, it's the 26th.
2. Maybe my siblings.
5. Star-shaped sunglasses
6. I'm eating burgers for dinner.... Yeah...
7. Hate them all!
8. No, I don't think!
9. Four leaf clovers, I need to find some!!!!
10. Umm... Do they have chocolate?
by AlwaysDreamer on 4/26/2012 5:12:11 PM
1.does the green on my nails count?
2.only my sister
3.not really depends on how heavy they r
5.my chain necklace
6.well i'm an irish dancer so i had 2 preform all day
7. i think every american would agree, American Football
9.rainbows! they're so rare and pretty. well at least rare in Texas
by mctirishdncr on 4/24/2012 5:45:45 PM
1. Are you wearing green today? no
2. Will you pinch people who aren't? no
3. Irish accents: Hot or not? not hot
4. Fave Irish actor? dont know any! lol
5. Lucky charm? dont have one
6. How are you celebrating? i didnt do anything!
7. Euro football, American football or rugby? rugby
8. Are you part Irish? no
9. Four leaf clovers or rainbows? four leaf clover
10. Fave Irish food? dont know any Irish food
by madiraus12 on 4/15/2012 1:40:37 AM
1. Ayes! a headband and a shirt
2. only people i know....strangers would just be weird
5. four leaf clover
6. im not....hahahah
7. american football
8. yes!! on my dad's side
9. i love both but i like rainbows better!!
10. ive never had irish food
by sweetheart118 on 4/9/2012 11:31:07 AM
Yes. But I added some purple trim to my green tee
No. But I did question a few people that werent.
Not sure. The guy from P.S. I love you?
Prob my heels. They give me so much confidence.
Well for St. Patrick's Day, having green beer. Also watching part of the parade. ( more importantly it's my 21st birthday)
And I couldn't even name one
by behrendblues on 4/5/2012 6:03:44 AM
1. Are you wearing green today?-no
2. Will you pinch people who aren't?-no
3. Irish accents: Hot or not?not
4. Fave Irish actor?-IDK
5. Lucky charm?-my pointe shoes
6. How are you celebrating?-Im at my Regional Science Fair
7. Euro football, American football or rugby?-American Football
8. Are you part Irish?- Yep
9. Four leaf clovers or rainbows?-Rainbows
10. Fave Irish food?-IDK
by styleaddict on 4/4/2012 8:38:00 PM
1. Are you wearing green today? No
2. Will you pinch people who aren't? yes
3. Irish accents: Hot or not? Not
4. Fave Irish actor? IDK
5. Lucky charm? My Black beanie
6. How are you celebrating? IDK
7. Euro football, American football or rugby?American Foot ball
8. Are you part Irish?no
9. Four leaf clovers or rainbows?both
10. Fave Irish food? potatoes
by Littlepuppygirl on 3/31/2012 2:38:50 PM