Your ultimate Black Friday survival guide
My BF broke up with me and has ignored me ever since. Why?
Be a pro pet sitter!
7 (other) awesome dystopian books to read right now
Your weekly horoscope!
What to wear to Thanksgiving Dinner
Mani roundup: Too-cute Thanksgiving nail ideas
Flu shots: myths uncovered
Which celeb should be at your dinner table this Thanksgiving?
What do you think of our Dec/Jan issue? We wanna know!
Kirby Buckets Clip
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
12 MINUTES AGO Now even shy girls van get their flirt on: http://t.co/UCVNh5a7Wx
AN HOUR AGO PAUSE— am I the only one freaking out about the new #Cinderella trailer?! Squeee: http://t.co/F0x94XxZbE
2 HOURS AGO As if you needed another, here are 11 more reasons to get super psyched for Thanksgiving: http://t.co/qZgpABAxHB
38 Comments | Add Yours
1. Are you wearing green today?
2. Will you pinch people who aren't?
NOPE That's mean...
3. Irish accents: Hot or not?
4. Fave Irish actor?
5. Lucky charm?
6. How are you celebrating?
7. Euro football, American football or rugby?
8. Are you part Irish?
9. Four leaf clovers or rainbows?
10. Fave Irish food?
by Aki on 8/2/2013 8:50:06 AM
1. No question about it! Definetly!!!
2. No, I don't really look forward to pinching cute boys who just forgot to wear green.
3. Def HOT!!! Talk about Niall!!!
4. I' not sure about"actor", but Niall is my fav Irish singer.
5. Rainbows & Crosses
6. I'm gonna wear green clothes and go down town to my city's annual Arts & Crafts Festival.
7. American Football. USA!!!
8. Yep! On my Mom's side.
9. Eight letters. R-A-I-N-B-O-W-S!!!
10. Cabbage and roast beef! Mmmmmmm!!!
by girlio93485 on 3/16/2013 9:51:55 PM
2.Totally, because come on its 1 day of the year and you cant wear green?
4.That guy from August Rush
5.i don't really have one. Wish i did
6.Drinking shamrock milkshakes & going all out with the green
10.idk, i like alot of them
by pandapillowpet on 10/5/2012 9:19:23 PM
1. No, it's the 26th.
2. Maybe my siblings.
5. Star-shaped sunglasses
6. I'm eating burgers for dinner.... Yeah...
7. Hate them all!
8. No, I don't think!
9. Four leaf clovers, I need to find some!!!!
10. Umm... Do they have chocolate?
by AlwaysDreamer on 4/26/2012 5:12:11 PM
1.does the green on my nails count?
2.only my sister
3.not really depends on how heavy they r
5.my chain necklace
6.well i'm an irish dancer so i had 2 preform all day
7. i think every american would agree, American Football
9.rainbows! they're so rare and pretty. well at least rare in Texas
by mctirishdncr on 4/24/2012 5:45:45 PM
1. Are you wearing green today? no
2. Will you pinch people who aren't? no
3. Irish accents: Hot or not? not hot
4. Fave Irish actor? dont know any! lol
5. Lucky charm? dont have one
6. How are you celebrating? i didnt do anything!
7. Euro football, American football or rugby? rugby
8. Are you part Irish? no
9. Four leaf clovers or rainbows? four leaf clover
10. Fave Irish food? dont know any Irish food
by madiraus12 on 4/15/2012 1:40:37 AM
1. Ayes! a headband and a shirt
2. only people i know....strangers would just be weird
5. four leaf clover
6. im not....hahahah
7. american football
8. yes!! on my dad's side
9. i love both but i like rainbows better!!
10. ive never had irish food
by sweetheart118 on 4/9/2012 11:31:07 AM
Yes. But I added some purple trim to my green tee
No. But I did question a few people that werent.
Not sure. The guy from P.S. I love you?
Prob my heels. They give me so much confidence.
Well for St. Patrick's Day, having green beer. Also watching part of the parade. ( more importantly it's my 21st birthday)
And I couldn't even name one
by behrendblues on 4/5/2012 6:03:44 AM
1. Are you wearing green today?-no
2. Will you pinch people who aren't?-no
3. Irish accents: Hot or not?not
4. Fave Irish actor?-IDK
5. Lucky charm?-my pointe shoes
6. How are you celebrating?-Im at my Regional Science Fair
7. Euro football, American football or rugby?-American Football
8. Are you part Irish?- Yep
9. Four leaf clovers or rainbows?-Rainbows
10. Fave Irish food?-IDK
by styleaddict on 4/4/2012 8:38:00 PM
1. Are you wearing green today? No
2. Will you pinch people who aren't? yes
3. Irish accents: Hot or not? Not
4. Fave Irish actor? IDK
5. Lucky charm? My Black beanie
6. How are you celebrating? IDK
7. Euro football, American football or rugby?American Foot ball
8. Are you part Irish?no
9. Four leaf clovers or rainbows?both
10. Fave Irish food? potatoes
by Littlepuppygirl on 3/31/2012 2:38:50 PM
Here's a *free* excerpt from Bella Thorne's new book!
Bella Thorne's got a new book series—
and it's amazing.
CLICK HERE for everything you need to know about the first novel, Autumn Falls—plus a Q&A with Bella and a *free* chapter sampler!