10 HOURS AGO It's not the @ddlovato + @joejonas reunion that we've been waiting for, but...still, big news for #demi and a #jobro: http://t.co/CRvVglpjZb

11 HOURS AGO Still trying to figure out the whole #iwokeuplikethis thing? Try our 4 secrets for natural beauty and wake up pretty: http://t.co/GEEl1Sjy74

13 HOURS AGO Are you #TeamTaylor or #TeamKaty? Read the facts behind this alleged feud: http://t.co/9wqZwLoKeY #GLgossip

COMMENTS

Vitamin D might just cure your period cramps

As soon as those nagging cramps make their debut during that time of the month, most of us go reaching for the pain relievers. No longer, babes!

I hate cramps.

by DMlover123 on 3/10/2013 1:00:41 AM

mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod
Lately I've been feeling so stressed and emotional. My parents just got divorced, my period is late, and I have so much homework. I feel like I'm always so tired, and sad. Why can I do to bump up my grades? And how am I supposed to choose where to spend thanksgiving? My mom's side of the family wants to go to Oregon (I live in San Fran) and my dads side is going to Hawaii, I really want to go to both but my mom says its impossible!

Hey girl, I'm so sorry to hear that. I'd suggest writing out how you're feeling and talking to friends and people around you. As for Thanksgiving, it's a tough call, and you def can't do both. Ask yourself where you haven't been before though. Maybe you go to Hawaii this year and go to Oregon with your mom's side the next or spend Christmas with your mom and Thanksgiving with your dad. Work to find a way to take turns between your parents so they both get to see you and you them!

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by fantastic8805 on 11/5/2012 8:42:03 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
my crush finally asked my out to a movie and dinner tomorrow, but sadly I don't feel so good, I'm not puking or anything, it's just my head and stomach kind of hurt and I have a cough. I REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY want to go tomorrow, but I don't think I'm gonna be better by then. Should I still go? And if I am better and I go. What should I wear?

Hey girly, it's totally up to you and how you feel. If you don't feel up to it, tell your crush that you really want to go but your not feeling very well and then ask him if you can reschedule. When you ask about rescheduling, suggest another day when you know your free. That's important so that he doesn't think your blowing him off. As far as what to wear, you'll want to wear something super cute. A  sweater dress is a great option. Wear it with leggings and a pair of boots.

Lauren I.

by Swift_lover123 on 10/29/2012 12:48:10 AM

Gosh my cramps are always in my lower back, PAINFUL!!! Maybe i will try to take my vitamin d pill today . . . along with my workout. I do the muffin top busting workout girls life posted.

by kpianoplayer on 7/2/2012 9:09:36 AM

DO YOU LIKE TO SMILE? Join my club, SMILE ALL DAY Smile I will post every day about things to make you smile! BTW, all officers positions are open! Thanks + Smile All Day!

by sweettooth825 on 3/29/2012 8:01:18 PM

For me ice creams the bestmedicine Smile

by nikstar123 on 3/27/2012 8:34:21 PM

Hmm, cramps are terrible. They make you feel disgusting and I always just want to go to bed becuase when mine are so bad not even advil helps so maybe I should check this out.

by topchef88 on 3/19/2012 4:26:37 PM

Hey girls! Who can agree that "Broken hearts hurt more than broken bones"? I sure can! Ask me your questions on my Advice Queen page... no question is dumb so ask away!

by dixiecowgirl on 3/19/2012 10:01:59 AM

I SSSSOOOOO hope this actually works!!!!!! I hate my cramps, I ended up going home from school one time!!!

by JessiJo77 on 3/18/2012 8:38:55 PM

OMG SERIOUSLY?! I get the worst cramps ever and my mom is always saying it's bad for me to take so much Midol...I'm totally trying this! Thanks GL<3

by maggie183 on 3/18/2012 6:36:59 PM