5 HOURS AGO Boobs actually get flatter from sleeping on your belly—#FactOrFiction? http://t.co/7mzxaXpwC0

8 HOURS AGO Are you and your BFFL too much alike!? Take the #quiz, and see if you're stuck in the clone zone: http://t.co/BpmROLyNcN

9 HOURS AGO Sneak a peek at your future in this week's horoscopes: http://t.co/9XlQA9FGQg

COMMENTS

Vitamin D might just cure your period cramps

As soon as those nagging cramps make their debut during that time of the month, most of us go reaching for the pain relievers. No longer, babes!

I hate cramps.

by DMlover123 on 3/10/2013 1:00:41 AM

mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod
Lately I've been feeling so stressed and emotional. My parents just got divorced, my period is late, and I have so much homework. I feel like I'm always so tired, and sad. Why can I do to bump up my grades? And how am I supposed to choose where to spend thanksgiving? My mom's side of the family wants to go to Oregon (I live in San Fran) and my dads side is going to Hawaii, I really want to go to both but my mom says its impossible!

Hey girl, I'm so sorry to hear that. I'd suggest writing out how you're feeling and talking to friends and people around you. As for Thanksgiving, it's a tough call, and you def can't do both. Ask yourself where you haven't been before though. Maybe you go to Hawaii this year and go to Oregon with your mom's side the next or spend Christmas with your mom and Thanksgiving with your dad. Work to find a way to take turns between your parents so they both get to see you and you them!

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by fantastic8805 on 11/5/2012 8:42:03 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
my crush finally asked my out to a movie and dinner tomorrow, but sadly I don't feel so good, I'm not puking or anything, it's just my head and stomach kind of hurt and I have a cough. I REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY want to go tomorrow, but I don't think I'm gonna be better by then. Should I still go? And if I am better and I go. What should I wear?

Hey girly, it's totally up to you and how you feel. If you don't feel up to it, tell your crush that you really want to go but your not feeling very well and then ask him if you can reschedule. When you ask about rescheduling, suggest another day when you know your free. That's important so that he doesn't think your blowing him off. As far as what to wear, you'll want to wear something super cute. A  sweater dress is a great option. Wear it with leggings and a pair of boots.

Lauren I.

by Swift_lover123 on 10/29/2012 12:48:10 AM

Gosh my cramps are always in my lower back, PAINFUL!!! Maybe i will try to take my vitamin d pill today . . . along with my workout. I do the muffin top busting workout girls life posted.

by kpianoplayer on 7/2/2012 9:09:36 AM

DO YOU LIKE TO SMILE? Join my club, SMILE ALL DAY Smile I will post every day about things to make you smile! BTW, all officers positions are open! Thanks + Smile All Day!

by sweettooth825 on 3/29/2012 8:01:18 PM

For me ice creams the bestmedicine Smile

by nikstar123 on 3/27/2012 8:34:21 PM

Hmm, cramps are terrible. They make you feel disgusting and I always just want to go to bed becuase when mine are so bad not even advil helps so maybe I should check this out.

by topchef88 on 3/19/2012 4:26:37 PM

Hey girls! Who can agree that "Broken hearts hurt more than broken bones"? I sure can! Ask me your questions on my Advice Queen page... no question is dumb so ask away!

by dixiecowgirl on 3/19/2012 10:01:59 AM

I SSSSOOOOO hope this actually works!!!!!! I hate my cramps, I ended up going home from school one time!!!

by JessiJo77 on 3/18/2012 8:38:55 PM

OMG SERIOUSLY?! I get the worst cramps ever and my mom is always saying it's bad for me to take so much Midol...I'm totally trying this! Thanks GL<3

by maggie183 on 3/18/2012 6:36:59 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
Okay this is kind of embarrassing... but I JUST bought a bunch of new panties and, surprise surprise, got my period the next day without realizing. I now have two pairs of totally stained panties (I finally splurged on some nice, higher end VS underwear and what do you know!) One pair is probably toast, as I bled through them two days ago and haven't done anything. The other pair, I stained today and have already handwashed them with cold water and soap (the stain had already dried, but was still pretty fresh). I googled "how to remove blood stains from underwear" and everyone said to use either OxyClean, Tide, etc. or hydrogen peroxide. I can't find either! Do you have any other suggestions on how to get the stains out? Or mostly out?
THANKS! Smile

Hey girl,

I swear by Stain Stick! The tube looks like this (it might also have "Spray N Wash" in bigger letters) and it's a lifesaver for period stains! Usually what I do is rinse the undies in the sink, then dry them a little. Use the Stain Stick on both sides of the panties and make sure you cover the whole stain. Then, throw them in the hamper. Usually, it gets rid of the stain completely next time you do laundry! If it's a big stain, it will get out as much as it can and dull the stain so your panties can still be used Smile
Lauren C.

by fireworks1071 on 3/18/2012 1:22:48 AM

I barely ever get cramps. I only get super tiny ones.

by Glitterheart16 on 3/18/2012 1:21:33 AM

MOD MOD MOD:
I'm kind of worried...around my "time of the month" nothing happens. I don't get cramps, real moody,all I do is break out on my face. So, the reason why I am worried is because I am totally opposite of my mom. She got her period when she was 14 and I got mine when i was 10. She used to get really bad cramps and I get nothing. She never had zits and I look like a pepperoni pizza. No one is like this on my dads side either. Whats up with me?

Hey girl,

Sometimes we can predict how our bodies will "behave" during puberty by comparing them to our moms, but it's important to remember that your bod is YOURS, not your mom's. There's no rule that says your puberty experience will be exactly like hers... or exactly like anyone else's. It's true that lots of girls experience cramps, acne, and irritability around their periods - and sometimes each of those things can get really tough to get through. But for other girls, a period is no big deal at all - it comes, you deal with it, and then it stops. Some girls get their first period at 9, while others don't get it until they're 16. The point is, we're ALL different. As long as you're getting your period, you're being healthy, and your doc gives you a thumbs-up at your checkups, you have nothing to worry about!! <3
Lauren C.