14 HOURS AGO 4 things that could cause serious probs "down there" http://t.co/py0Tymr2JB

15 HOURS AGO The real reason your ex doesn't wanna be friends after the breakup: http://t.co/BQy2Q6DFT5

16 HOURS AGO The shocking truth about flu shots: http://t.co/LX6Niz48FW

COMMENTS

We're H-O-T for The Hunger Games' Alexander Ludwig. Here's why!

You gotta read this surprising Q&A before you see hit the theaters on Friday.

HE IS SO HOT!!!!! There's this picture of him shirtless in a THG movie book thing and I was like omgomgomgomgomg oh geez he is soooo hot!!! <333

by unicornninja on 4/24/2012 9:40:15 PM

I was like the only one crying in the theater during his death speech. saddest. moment. ever.

by sk8dancecheer on 4/4/2012 1:10:11 PM

OMG he was awesome in the role! I totally cried at his speech at the end!

by couturecub on 4/3/2012 7:20:27 PM

he sooo HOT

by miss smiley :) on 4/1/2012 1:19:31 AM

He is so cute Smile

by astrostar88 on 3/29/2012 5:22:57 PM

he was an abercrombie and fitch model!!! can i just say... WOW

by soccerlover99 on 3/20/2012 7:54:35 PM

Omg he seems super nice it's hard to imagine him as Cato! O.o But yes, I think he can pull off the part nicely ^-^

by Thespianstar on 3/18/2012 8:23:29 PM

eeehh please stop making me mad! I was invited to see the hunger games at midnight Friday but since I'm leaving to utah really early that morning I'm not allowed to see it until 2 weeks after it comes out :/

by bunniac13 on 3/18/2012 7:30:52 PM

ew. no.

by spencer9800 on 3/18/2012 7:20:53 PM

about a type when it comes to girls, has anyone seen the 1 direction video diaries? especially that one were louis sais "i like girls.. who eat.. CARROTS!" omg totally funny

by savanny on 3/18/2012 5:18:17 PM