3 HOURS AGO Tell us how you feel in our survey about smoking: http://t.co/6Q9EeXv0yg

3 HOURS AGO 5 fun fitness guru videos: http://t.co/ltFmHhPXLG

4 HOURS AGO 5 book babes who had #awesomesauce summer jobs: http://t.co/fbg3ePO9v9

COMMENTS

5 reasons to watch the new season of Make It or Break It

We can't wait for the drama both on and off the floor mat.

DO YOU LIKE TO SMILE? Join my club, SMILE ALL DAY Smile I will post every day about things to make you smile! BTW, all officers positions are open! Thanks + Smile All Day!

by sweettooth825 on 3/29/2012 8:09:36 PM

cant wait!!!!!!!!!!

by twinkle99 on 3/25/2012 8:52:16 PM

I am so excited for the new season of the show Laughing I seriously thought MIOBI was being cancelled because the last season a while ago!

by michipie205 on 3/25/2012 7:14:55 PM

ahhh!! I love this show i'll have to say it will be different without emily! but good luck girls it i'll be amainzing <3 MAKE IT OR BREAK IT love, kailee

by lve2dance on 3/25/2012 5:59:52 PM

sooo excited

by dolphin trainer on 3/25/2012 4:22:49 PM

cant wiat ((((((((((((((((((((((((:

by kristadakota on 3/25/2012 1:34:35 PM

I am so excited for the new season!!I love this show(:

by rainbowsparkle98 on 3/25/2012 1:09:52 PM

Why is everybody always like ''Please join my club, blah- blah-blah. Ohmigosh, whatever!! And why does EVERYBODY love the Hunger Games - that's right, I hate it.

by Sarah510 on 3/25/2012 12:12:18 PM

I'm most looking forward to seeing their gymnastics moves! My favorite character is Lauren.

by supersingershannon on 3/25/2012 11:54:24 AM

I loveee this show and cannot wait for the new season to start tomorrow!!!

by volleyballchicky26 on 3/25/2012 11:30:23 AM