2 HOURS AGO Hey, West Coast! @rowblanchard + @parisberelc's #InvisibleSister on @DisneyChannel debuts in just 30mins! Who's watching? 👯👤✨💞

3 HOURS AGO Sip this! GL's tasty tea guide to get you through fall:

5 HOURS AGO Will you read the new gender-flipped #Twilight? Still can't get over it:

6 sneaky ways to be a lean machine

Shape up in time for bikini season with our get-fit-fast tips!

I was wondering if there are certain foods that can help burn fat!! Thanks xoxo

by SOCCERalltheway on 11/8/2012 6:06:45 PM

I am an 11 year old and i weigh 200 lbs and i know im overwight but i have a problem with my thiroid witch makes it harder to lose weight i try exerciseing and eating right but ive benn doing tht for 3 months and ive only lost 9 lbs i really want to lose weight so people can see tht im not just fat i want people to see my specil talents and i also want to be able to shop at AeroPostale
Any sugg. anybody
Plz help

Take a look here, babe:

Jordan S.

by magicalgabster on 4/9/2012 8:04:57 PM

Exercise with friends! My friend and I run and do a toning program every day after school and its awesome! Because there is two of us if one doesn't want to do it the other keeps them going and it makes you want to do better! Laughing

by **Summergirl** on 4/9/2012 7:41:15 PM

by colorqueen101 on 4/5/2012 8:02:18 PM

DO YOU LIKE TO SMILE? Join my club, SMILE ALL DAY Smile I will post every day about things to make you smile! BTW, all officers positions are open! Thanks + Smile All Day!

by sweettooth825 on 3/29/2012 8:04:52 PM

Here's a question... how long does it take to post a comment? And to get abbs? Yeah sorry, that was two.

by starlight1 on 3/25/2012 5:04:26 PM

I have been doing great workouts and then i went and walked like 2 miles and ran 1 1/2 Smile With my sissy

by oreolover123 on 3/24/2012 11:09:07 PM

Hey mickyabc, try your best to stay away from M's mom. Maybe get your parents to say something to their mom to stop the abuse. Even get M to say something to their mom. Hope this helps! Xoxo

by mickyabc on 3/24/2012 4:28:45 PM

ok so i was on a team, with these girls, and our season ended last week, i didnt really get close close to them, like text etc, but now that my season ended i feel bad that i didnt! cause i was the new girl, and they were really nice to me! i know there on facebook, but i told my mom im scared to add them cause i always worry about what people think about me. like in there case saying "why is she adding me" deal, should i add them? or no? i just feel bad leaving like that.

Hey girl,

If you were on their team, they wouldn't wonder why you added them, and Facebook is a great way to stay in touch, so don't feel weird about it at all! We tend to be self-conscious, but the truth is that other people aren't overthinking things as much as we are, so just relax! I'm sure they'd love to be friends with you even though the season's over.

Meghan D.

by j4zm09 on 3/23/2012 11:05:11 PM

hey, I am a little chubby for a fourteen year old girl, is this bad? Im not like overweight at all but i dont play a sport anymore ( i used to play soccer) and i dont really excercise a lot anymore. Should i try to exercise more and care more about being active? Thankss

Hey girl,

Being healthy is more important than a specific target weight, so try exercising more if you've gotten lax lately! See if you can take a class at your gym or community center, or exercise with your friends -- it'll make working out way more fun!

Meghan D.

by kkkahy on 3/23/2012 10:58:18 PM

Keep your salads lightly dressed. Too much dressing on your fresh greens can hold more calories than you think and leave your salad soggy. Yuck.
Your first few weeks at school have FINALLY come to an end and:

Tight, hip-hugging jeans are hazardous to your health.

Show off your sporty style...and you could appear in NFL's next teen fashion campaign!

CLICK HERE to enter (plus snag inspo,

details and official rules).