Bridget M.

is modding

28 MINUTES AGO #DailyGiveaway! 2 sing along to their tunes with @singingmachine's SML385: http://t.co/hROU4ozctW

AN HOUR AGO HELP! I cant get guys to like me because this one guy constantly tries to ruin my rep: http://t.co/LEOUYEYEzr

13 HOURS AGO First time runnners: This is how ya get prepped for your first race! http://t.co/Fj5hMpOn7r

COMMENTS

6 sneaky ways to be a lean machine

Shape up in time for bikini season with our get-fit-fast tips!

I was wondering if there are certain foods that can help burn fat!! Thanks xoxo

by SOCCERalltheway on 11/8/2012 6:06:45 PM

I am an 11 year old and i weigh 200 lbs and i know im overwight but i have a problem with my thiroid witch makes it harder to lose weight i try exerciseing and eating right but ive benn doing tht for 3 months and ive only lost 9 lbs i really want to lose weight so people can see tht im not just fat i want people to see my specil talents and i also want to be able to shop at AeroPostale
Any sugg. anybody
Plz help

Take a look here, babe:

Jordan S.

by magicalgabster on 4/9/2012 8:04:57 PM

Exercise with friends! My friend and I run and do a toning program every day after school and its awesome! Because there is two of us if one doesn't want to do it the other keeps them going and it makes you want to do better! Laughing

by **Summergirl** on 4/9/2012 7:41:15 PM

kewl

by colorqueen101 on 4/5/2012 8:02:18 PM

DO YOU LIKE TO SMILE? Join my club, SMILE ALL DAY Smile I will post every day about things to make you smile! BTW, all officers positions are open! Thanks + Smile All Day!

by sweettooth825 on 3/29/2012 8:04:52 PM

Here's a question... how long does it take to post a comment? And to get abbs? Yeah sorry, that was two.

TTYLxox,
Starlight1

by starlight1 on 3/25/2012 5:04:26 PM

I have been doing great workouts and then i went and walked like 2 miles and ran 1 1/2 Smile With my sissy

by oreolover123 on 3/24/2012 11:09:07 PM

Hey mickyabc, try your best to stay away from M's mom. Maybe get your parents to say something to their mom to stop the abuse. Even get M to say something to their mom. Hope this helps! Xoxo

WHEN EVER M MOMS MAD SHE VERBALLY ABUSES ME WHAT DO I DO? Lynae P.

by mickyabc on 3/24/2012 4:28:45 PM

MOD
ok so i was on a team, with these girls, and our season ended last week, i didnt really get close close to them, like text etc, but now that my season ended i feel bad that i didnt! cause i was the new girl, and they were really nice to me! i know there on facebook, but i told my mom im scared to add them cause i always worry about what people think about me. like in there case saying "why is she adding me" deal, should i add them? or no? i just feel bad leaving like that.

Hey girl,

If you were on their team, they wouldn't wonder why you added them, and Facebook is a great way to stay in touch, so don't feel weird about it at all! We tend to be self-conscious, but the truth is that other people aren't overthinking things as much as we are, so just relax! I'm sure they'd love to be friends with you even though the season's over.

Meghan D.

by j4zm09 on 3/23/2012 11:05:11 PM

MOD MOD!
hey, I am a little chubby for a fourteen year old girl, is this bad? Im not like overweight at all but i dont play a sport anymore ( i used to play soccer) and i dont really excercise a lot anymore. Should i try to exercise more and care more about being active? Thankss

Hey girl,

Being healthy is more important than a specific target weight, so try exercising more if you've gotten lax lately! See if you can take a class at your gym or community center, or exercise with your friends -- it'll make working out way more fun!

Meghan D.

by kkkahy on 3/23/2012 10:58:18 PM

Mod! I've always been average weight but a couple months ago I got these pockets of fat on my hips and a muffin top. Then over spring break I over ate and gained a lot of weight. Now my thighs look really flabby and I have a little bit of cellulite on my tummy. I weigh 125 lbs and I'm about 5"4. What can I do?

Hey girl,

Try working out more and eating more fruits and veggies! Go to a class at the gym, or exercise with your friends -- it will be way more fun! Don't worry about it too much -- you have plenty of time to catch up on what you ate over one break, and you deserve to enjoy your youth!

Meghan D.

by dancegirl1309 on 3/23/2012 9:54:33 PM

Mod Mod Mod!!!
Help!!! By the end of the school year, I want to weigh seventy pounds, and now I weigh eighty six. Is this a reasonable goal??? If so, what should I do??? Should I go on an APPROPRITATE diet for tweens, and excersice more??? Well, I swim for 2 1\2 hours three days a week, and then have 1 1\2 hours of volleyball once a week and forty minutes of gym practically every day, is this enough??? Also, I LOVE popcorn, and is it healthy for me??? I don't put salt on it although it does come with a lot of butter.

Hey girl,

I don't know whether that's a reasonable goal because you need to consider your Body Mass Index and talk with your doctor before starting a serious weight loss plan! A doctor will help you figure out a diet / exercise plan that works for your age and size. It sounds like you're staying active and eating healthy, which is great, so stick with that and you should be fine! Popcorn can be healthy when it's not loaded with extras, so skip the extra butter when you can.

Meghan D.

by Sarah510 on 3/23/2012 8:26:10 PM

MOD MOD MMOD
hey i like a guy but another one of my friends likes him too and she always brags about texting him and she tries to embarrass me in front of him and she doesnt even know i like him. also i think he likes my friend who is super pretty and popular. i am soo jealous! HELP!!!!!!!

Hey! If she tries to make you look bad in front of him, she's probably guessed that you like him, and feels jealous herself. I think youguys should talk about this so that this guy stops coming between you two. good luck!

Helen S.

by kittykove2 on 3/23/2012 7:57:50 PM

So I've been serious about running for about 3 years, and I have lots of leg muscle, its just I still have fat thighs. I hate having to buy bigger sizes in jeans so I fit... any ideas how I can get rid of the fat? (sorry that was kinda weird...Smile) Thanks!

hey! don't think about dropping pounds to meet a deadline. instead focus on having a healthy lifestyle year round with moderate
exercise and a balanced diet. You may not drop weight in two weeks, but
that's the way to maintain the right weight for your body. at girl's
life we promote the idea that a healthy you is the most beautiful you
there is. Here's our fitness page: http://www.girlslife.com/category/health-and-fitness.aspx

Helen S.

by HMS712 on 3/23/2012 6:21:24 PM

I might be going to skating rink to see my friends tonight but I have a little problem there.
Everyone makes out or dances dirty, and they dont even skate! But its spring break and im broke.
I really like seeing my friends there though.
Plus my mom doesnt have the car gas or money to go do certain places or anything so i have to go to the skating rink with my friends.
What should I do about the nasty stuff that happens there?

Hey! If something makes you uncomfortable, you should by no means participate in it. That doesn't mean you can't hang out at the dance with your friends and have fun though. Touch base with them beforehand and see if anyone would be cool with just hanging out with you. Even if all your friends are pressuring you, you shouldn't dance in a way that makes you feel bad. So if they all do it, just find someone else to talk to. Good luck!

Helen S.

by Makeup Artist #1 on 3/23/2012 5:07:34 PM

mod mod mod
hey, the link in the poll for instructions on how to do the music notes only gives a picture of the design. no directions, just to let you know.

by guitargirl7321 on 3/23/2012 4:44:21 PM

So, the weekend The Hunger Games comes out, you say DON'T watch a movie? Yeah right.

by Dawnstar on 3/23/2012 4:02:02 PM

Great tips! Smile
Please join my new club, Live Life, Happy. We discuss tips on how to be optimistic and tricks on how to have a positive outlook on life. Please join! (P.S. All official positions are open!)

by future_artist on 3/23/2012 1:10:13 PM

I'm really good at rollarblading but my parents never take me Frown

by guitargirl7321 on 3/23/2012 11:14:23 AM

thanks!! i also walk around when i have to sit or stand for minutes.

by ego4fashion on 3/23/2012 2:10:19 AM

What are some key ways that I can totally and completely get rid of that extra fat that is around my stomach? And how can I get motivated to go out and work out every day? I feel like I am sometimes too lazy to do it

Hey girl! Its all about settin goals! Start small...try to forgo dessert three days a week. Throw some workouts in there and you'll be toned by bathing suit season! good luck! xo, Erin M.

erin m.

by kaylove112 on 3/23/2012 1:18:52 AM

i think i'll try those!

by Glitterheart16 on 3/23/2012 12:55:26 AM

cool! and its easy, thanks gl! Smile p.s. I love to go sk8ting although I'm not the worlds best sk8ter Tong

by usmcbratknc on 3/23/2012 12:09:55 AM

Great tips! Thanks so much, definitly will be puttin these to use ASAP! For those reading this- pleaseee go to my clubs and join! I've only got one other member and I really wanna be a blessing to anyone, so please join! Smile

by 89beautygirl on 3/23/2012 12:03:32 AM