4 HOURS AGO Wanna see what the stars have in store for your future? http://t.co/t6rGzm22ZX

7 HOURS AGO Our secret for beating bestie battles: http://t.co/VHvHgYJ4lj

8 HOURS AGO 20 ultra-easy fashion DIYs: http://t.co/sqS2OUFOue

COMMENTS

Battle of the boys: Peeta vs. Gale

Whose team are you on? We break down the pros and cons for these two cuties.

TEAM PEETA ALL THE WAY!!!!!!! I love Peeta!!!! I mean seriously girlies, how could you not like him?

by dance/musicluver316 on 8/14/2012 6:25:41 PM

Team Peeta all the way

by fabgirL10 on 7/13/2012 11:42:49 AM

PSSSHHHH. Peeta is way sexier and Josh Hutcherson is available!

by 1Riley1 on 7/5/2012 2:28:57 PM

Peeta all the way!!

by 1Riley1 on 7/5/2012 2:25:04 PM

Oh my gosh. Peeta, obvi! If he were a real person, I would SO marry him. Katniss can have Gale. But sense they're just fictional characters, Peeta is perfect for Katniss. His love is way stronger than Gale's. Peeta's loved her since he was five, Gale's loved her sense Darius kissed her. Um, Peeta so wins. During the Hunger Games (both of them), Peeta did everything in his power to keep Katniss alive. He was willing to give up his own life in order to save hers. If that's not true love, then what is?
What makes it even better, is Josh Hutcherson plays him. And I'm gonna marry him. So, I'm not only getting Josh, but I'm getting Peeta, at the same time! Double wammy, girlies!
(Just kidding. Don't take me seriously. I know I'm not ACTUALLY gonna marry Josh. But a girl can dream, right?(; )

by Graciegang on 5/23/2012 12:58:02 AM

by Graciegang on 5/23/2012 12:57:11 AM

GALE DUH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by purpleprincess88 on 4/30/2012 12:57:17 AM

team peeta Smile

by twilight*gurl on 4/28/2012 4:40:49 PM

(I knew my answer before I read this)
TEAM PEETA FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by Taylorbb77 on 4/19/2012 4:32:25 PM

the twighlight people r acting stupid cuz THG is its own thing and y do the people care anyways...twihghlight is stupid anyways even the writer of the twighlite series said THG book was great!!!!! THG iS THE NEW TWIGHLIGHT...its already turned into twighlight.so haha...

by rosey0819 on 4/13/2012 10:57:57 PM