3 HOURS AGO Tell us how you feel in our survey about smoking: http://t.co/6Q9EeXv0yg

3 HOURS AGO 5 fun fitness guru videos: http://t.co/ltFmHhPXLG

4 HOURS AGO 5 book babes who had #awesomesauce summer jobs: http://t.co/fbg3ePO9v9

COMMENTS

Bring on the bar

This Bar Method workout from our April/May issue will have ya sleek ‘n’ sculpted in no time!

How can i excercise in the morning before school without making noise? My fam always wake up late:/ i dont have a treadmill or anything because they are all downstairs[and they make noise. Please dont suggest running[again the treadmill prob] THANKS!

Hey Chica, the morning is a great time to get in some quick ab work. After a few minutes you can feel the burn. Add some push ups in there with a minute or two of wall sits and you've got yourself a nice little morning routine to get you going.

Hannah H.

Hannah H.

by ForeverYoung501 on 1/3/2013 5:07:19 AM

I am curious. If I have a heavy backpack, what exercises can I do to tone my legs. Also, my mom works downstairs and when I make a lot of noise, she yells at me. What can I do that wont make a lot of noise and use my backpack too?

Take a look here, girl:

Jordan S.

by selenahayley on 4/14/2012 7:09:56 PM

DO YOU LIKE TO SMILE? Join my club, SMILE ALL DAY Smile I will post every day about things to make you smile! BTW, all officers positions are open! Thanks + Smile All Day!

by sweettooth825 on 3/29/2012 8:07:51 PM

hey girlies looking for some great advice? come and ask me on my advice queen page, username honeycakes! I will give you advice on every subject!

or if you would rather join a club, try pink zebra (I am the vice president) it is a newer club that will give you some superduper advice!! SmileSmile

by honeycakes on 3/29/2012 7:26:54 PM

Ugh, barre work is my least favorite part of dance class. However, it is a really great work out Smile

by 1984 on 3/25/2012 11:36:00 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
So I have to run a mile on tuesday in less than 8 minutes, I'm in soccer and basketball so my fitness is really good but I want tips on how to make the jog easier. I always get a side cramp and i get this build up of nasty stuff in the back of my throat.
Help!
Thanks,
Sarah

Hey Sarah,

Listen to your body! Sometimes you have to push yourself because fitness isn't always easy, but if you're feeling actual pain, slow down your pace or walk for a little. Remember to stand up straight - good posture helps you breathe deeper and can help you avoid cramps. Carry a water bottle to stay hydrated. And sometimes, playing a game with yourself while you're running can help! For example, singing a song in your head during each lap can make it seem like it goes so much faster Smile
Lauren C.

by way2qt4u on 3/25/2012 11:30:00 AM

Cool! Smile
Please join my new club, Live Life: Happy! We have daily tips on how to be optimistic and weekly tricks on how to have a positive attitude. Hope to see you there! Smile

by future_artist on 3/25/2012 11:26:50 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
I really want flat abs by may 31 and I was wondering what is fast AND effective! Thanks so much!

Hey girl,

I think this one is my favorite ab workout on GL.com - give it a try and stick with it! You'll totally see results by May 31 Smile (Ignore the "before July 4th" thing in the article - it's from last year.)

Lauren C.

by Esk8 on 3/25/2012 9:14:35 AM

It's actually spelt barre just FYI

by quinn1218 on 3/25/2012 12:21:32 AM

LOOK AT ME!!!

Need advice? Wanna chat? The come join club sidewalk or Catwalk!!!!!!!
I am here to help you with anything from fashion to the tough stuffSmile

I'm also looking for officers to so come and join AND apply if you want a spot!!!

I'm here everyday so don't be shy to ask me anything and the the officersSmile

COME JOIN CLUB Sidewalk or Catwalk NOW!!!!!!!

Xoxo,