11 HOURS AGO Macra-makeover your room with this amazing #DIY curtain: http://t.co/1yf4hYqfGd pic.twitter.com/Puo3UywA4y

12 HOURS AGO Holey-y moley. Don't miss these #DIY doughnuts: http://t.co/tkK4zYNyVS pic.twitter.com/NVTvFa3zRs

13 HOURS AGO This is seriously the best fat-burning workout EVER: http://t.co/WHMmMNB4Ks pic.twitter.com/PoXZEFMeKi

COMMENTS

Fash face off: Jennifer vs. Isabelle

Which fashionable tribute do you think deserves all the glory?

If Isabelle's hair was down, it'd be a lot better. Jennifer! Smile

You know, we may be biased about this... ;)

by Dawnstar on 3/23/2012 4:03:12 PM

Jennifer. Laughing
Please join my new club, Live Life: Happy! We have tips on how to stay optimistic and tricks on how to have a positive outlook on life! Its on my profile! (P.S. All official positions are open!) Smile

by future_artist on 3/23/2012 1:16:10 PM

Isabelle's dress is waaaay cute! But I like Jennifer better....

by DaNcInGQu33N9812 on 3/23/2012 1:10:52 PM

Jennifer definitely! I love her dress and hair. I don't think Isabelle's dress really compliments her, she should have done a darker color.

by ceahorse on 3/23/2012 11:18:45 AM

I like Jennifers way better. I don't know how old Isabelle is, but that outfit looks too old for her and I think her makeup and hair are totally wrong, I just don't like it.

by guitargirl7321 on 3/23/2012 11:04:41 AM

Jen. And Isabelle is Clove.

by bunnyboo2224 on 3/23/2012 12:54:48 AM

Who is Isabelle? I know Jennifer is the main character in THG movie but where is Isabelle from?

sry Isabelle fans Tong

by usmcbratknc on 3/23/2012 12:51:18 AM

Jennifer's dress fo sho. Isabella looks stunning but Jennifer's dress is a way more confident and cool choice.

by volleyuup on 3/23/2012 12:43:13 AM

Isabelle! Smile

by Chloe<3 on 3/23/2012 12:13:11 AM

Mod,
My lip balm just ran out, and I wanted to try either EOS or Baby lips from Maybelline. The thing is, i cant figure out which one would be better suited for me! I would love to have my lips taste differently and a punch of color, but EOS has less chemicals. Also, EOS has a cute orb as its case, but i'm not sure how summer fruit would taste, and it might get a little boring after some time. So, please help me!

Hey girlie,

Oooh, tough choice. I like them both! I think Baby Lips is better to take with you when you leave the house - it's easier to apply because it's in a tube form like normal lip balms. But EOS is cool-looking and organic, so even if you have to pay a couple bucks more, it's worth it. Try going to the drugstore and picking up the one that feels right in the moment! Or resort to the old "eenie meenie miney moe" strategy ;)
Lauren C.