1 HOURS AGO 5 fab beauty uses for tea tree oil: http://t.co/IFbME5OIxt

2 HOURS AGO 20 fun & flirty ways to connect with your crush: http://t.co/vCYuNzJLBN

3 HOURS AGO How to deal with a dude who doesn't want to be seen in public with you: http://t.co/qUwo536bo0

COMMENTS

Fash face off: Jennifer vs. Isabelle

Which fashionable tribute do you think deserves all the glory?

i love you jennifer!!! <3

by myfatsquirrel on 3/22/2012 4:41:15 PM

Jennifer definitely! Hers is super flattering and gorgeous. Isabelle's kinda looks old and well, ugly.

by ♥purplexing♥ on 3/22/2012 4:36:55 PM

jennifer allllll the way!!!!!

by gingerhalo1234 on 3/22/2012 4:32:39 PM

Well, I like Isabelle's better, but the bottom where it cuts off is a bit awkward... so I guess Jennifer Smile

by xXMissBehavedXx on 3/22/2012 4:22:32 PM

jennifer definitely!!!!!!

by popgirl101 on 3/22/2012 4:09:46 PM

Isabelle!

by supersingershannon on 3/22/2012 3:53:35 PM

Isabelle

by spencer9800 on 3/22/2012 3:08:08 PM

MOD MOD MOD:
Summer is coming up and soon I can start swimming! But whenever I swim,my hair looks horrible and messy! Are there any updos I can wear in the pool? BTW I had short side bangs.

Hey girl! For swimming, I wear my hair in a braid.  I totally understand that buns and ponytails getting messy and fall out.  So I would go with braids.

xo,

Channa R.

by MadMaddie911 on 3/22/2012 2:49:03 PM

I love Isabelle's dress but I like Jennifer better. I'm tied between the two.

by 1corinthiansgurl on 3/22/2012 2:18:03 PM