2 HOURS AGO LOL your way to flat abs with cute 'n' punny workout tanks: http://t.co/gbVy2dpG7Q

2 HOURS AGO Go #BTS with serious style—grab 5 fab @theduckbrand DIYs right here: http://t.co/pgIbeXHHf3 #ducktape

3 HOURS AGO Hey #DMV divas, snag awesome internship advice from GL on Aug 5 at the @InternQueen party in DC! Click here to RSVP: http://t.co/6XowTqoaUW

COMMENTS

Fash face off: Jennifer vs. Isabelle

Which fashionable tribute do you think deserves all the glory?

i love you jennifer!!! <3

by myfatsquirrel on 3/22/2012 4:41:15 PM

Jennifer definitely! Hers is super flattering and gorgeous. Isabelle's kinda looks old and well, ugly.

by ♥purplexing♥ on 3/22/2012 4:36:55 PM

jennifer allllll the way!!!!!

by gingerhalo1234 on 3/22/2012 4:32:39 PM

Well, I like Isabelle's better, but the bottom where it cuts off is a bit awkward... so I guess Jennifer Smile

by xXMissBehavedXx on 3/22/2012 4:22:32 PM

jennifer definitely!!!!!!

by popgirl101 on 3/22/2012 4:09:46 PM

Isabelle!

by supersingershannon on 3/22/2012 3:53:35 PM

Isabelle

by spencer9800 on 3/22/2012 3:08:08 PM

MOD MOD MOD:
Summer is coming up and soon I can start swimming! But whenever I swim,my hair looks horrible and messy! Are there any updos I can wear in the pool? BTW I had short side bangs.

Hey girl! For swimming, I wear my hair in a braid.  I totally understand that buns and ponytails getting messy and fall out.  So I would go with braids.

xo,

Channa R.

by MadMaddie911 on 3/22/2012 2:49:03 PM

I love Isabelle's dress but I like Jennifer better. I'm tied between the two.

by 1corinthiansgurl on 3/22/2012 2:18:03 PM