5 HOURS AGO Get a lil mysterious with 4 non-verbal flirting tricks: http://t.co/NbbiVk3aZP

8 HOURS AGO 5 #DIY options for your Thanksgiving table centerpiece: http://t.co/NS6hhu9ckR

9 HOURS AGO 5 Xmas smoothies that prove holiday treats CAN be healthy: http://t.co/YDVZvghmQg

COMMENTS

14 ways to ring in spring

Longer days? Warmer weather? Tanner skin? Sign us up!

MODMODMOD
So theres this guy tht goes to a dif school but I really lik him and I've txted him once
And well he didn't no what I look lik so he wants me to send him a pic I
Know for sure it's his number cuz he was txting me from my friends phone then switched to his phone so he could ask me who my friend liks I told him then he was lik I hear u lik Parker and I was lik no I lik someone else and he was lik who then I was lik um someone it doesnt matter who he was lik ok well can u send me a pic of u so I can see what u look lik......so my question is should I send him a pic of me or not?? Thx and sry it's so long

Hey girlie,

You have to do what you feel comfy with! If it freaks you out to send a photo to someone you don't really know, then it's not the right thing to do. If it feels ok and doesn't make you feel weird, then it's different. (I'd also consider stuff like, Do you have a Facebook? If you do, people can see your profile pic anyway - so you'd choose one that is ok and doesn't give away too much info. That's a good one to send.) Also, always remember not to send him any "provocative" pictures, no matter how well you know each other - those things always have a way of coming back to haunt the people who send them!
Lauren C.

by vball.lover on 4/5/2012 5:08:50 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
Me and a few friends are gonna go to the mall and hang out soon. But whenever I am with them we never seem to hvae anything to do and it gets awkward. Any ideas for stuff we can do at the mall other than shopping or seeing a movie?

Hey girly!

You could suggest playing mini golf, or cards, or something outdoorsey like volleyball if you feel like doing something other than shopping and going to the movies. Sometimes having good conversations make all the difference in having a good time, so try to ask creative, open-ended (or even funny) questions like what their goals are, what they'd do if they become rich, or what their idea of love is, for instance; people like talking about themselves. It might help to know what they consider to be a good time to come up with stuff everyone would like and to see if they find shopping and movies boring and awkward. Sometimes in groups some people just like to wait and see what other people want to do (what store to go to) to come along.

Krupali D.

by flowergoboom on 4/3/2012 3:41:43 PM

Hey Sheyenne, yup you can still get a tan with sunscreen, it just stops you from burning. SPF 50 is good, and be sure to reapply every hour and a half if you're going to be outside for a while. Hope this helps! Xoxo

MODMODMOD
I'm going to tan on Monday brcause it's supposed to be 90 degrees- and sunny!!! Definately won't forget my sunscreen! But can't you get a tan too with sunscreen? Will SPF 50 be good enough? Thanks Smile Lynae P.

by Sheyenne on 3/31/2012 3:33:56 PM

MODMODMODMOD so my schools having a talent show and auditions soon. I'd love to enter with a friend but none of my friends want to/are brave enough. I cant sing very well,I can dance and I'm afraid to enter alone so what should I do? Maybe wait until next year? Thanks Smile

Hey girlie,

Try coming up with a fun idea that incorporates something ALL your friends are good at! They might be intimidated by dancing, but they could be amazing at playing instruments or have another skill that would be perfect for a talent routine. Then, talk to them about it and tell them sincerely just how much you want to do it. If they're still not budging, get creative about stuff you could do yourself. You could also ask classmates or acquaintances in your clubs/activities if they want to group up! It doesn't just have to be your besties Smile
Lauren C.

by Starfan1 on 3/29/2012 11:08:58 PM

UGH!!!! I want it to be warm enough to get a tan or have a water fight!!! where I am it is COLLLLD!!!!!!

by FrenchRose on 3/27/2012 12:37:38 PM

D: it's still FREEZING!!!! come on, spring! our break is coming up fast now HURRY UP! I DON"T WANT TO BE STUCK INSIDE FOR A WEEK COME ON!!!

by Nikichic on 3/25/2012 2:01:14 AM

I'll make sure i don't forget my SUNSCREE!!!

by swimmerchic96 on 3/23/2012 9:53:57 PM

Check.. I was IN my schools spring musical. Though it wasn't much of a "spring" musical. We got a snowstorm the night of the second show. There was a hole in the roof backstage and snow kept coming down.. it was actually kind of funny Smile

by bright_lights111 on 3/22/2012 10:43:03 PM

Ugh! We keep having snowstorms here! UGH! And it was hot ALL winter! And I know some areas in the world are supposed to be like that, but NOT here, this is the first time that's happened! Gah!

by New_York_City on 3/22/2012 10:26:14 AM

we got spring break tht started on the first day of spring and boyyy waz it hot as ever! 80 degrees in super hot and 2days the 2nd day of spring n its 80 degrees still! I rode my mountain bike and did gardening lyk a pro! Also, water-ballon fight! pack it up already, wrote a poem about spring, played with my Ipod 5g, flea markets and carnivals r comin`, and lemonades iced is awesome!I ddid mostly everything they saaid and gonna do also, but i dont needa get tanned caz im kinda pale and tanned out myself! Laughing

by Susmita24 on 3/21/2012 4:15:33 PM