21 MINUTES AGO #DailyGiveaway: 2 gems get an IceDiamond+ Bluetooth speaker from #Yantouch: http://t.co/QH3fWXMnOg

AN HOUR AGO 5 reasons we're thankful for our bestie, @bellathorne: http://t.co/uXWNbc9dQT

13 HOURS AGO You know you wanna wear a sweater on Thanksgiving...here's how to rock it: http://t.co/hhSGNIzUT6

COMMENTS

14 ways to ring in spring

Longer days? Warmer weather? Tanner skin? Sign us up!

Haha its been spring for forever here. I feel like it never was winter. It is 80 outside :O Making me feel like its summer which is sad becuase its not, it isn't even spring break....COME FASTER!

by topchef88 on 3/21/2012 4:11:01 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
I have this enemy thts a boy okay. We were friends in the 5th grade. Thts when he asked me the rudest question ever! He said( r yu muslim caz i am), i said(no im hindu).....He mumbled, well tried to mumble, ( i still think your a muslim), i said(i told yu already, im no muslim)(Im hindu yur yo info).....we then stopped being friends...but now, he says to my friends( i dont hate her but y she hating on me).....I only want him 2 apologize to me okay caz my best friend dont lyk this arguement since she's friends with him...PLZ PLZ PLZ!!! Its been 3 whole yrs i didnt lyk him n he still didnt say sorry! WAT DO I DO!!!! GL GIRLS HELP ME PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!! I BEG YU!!!!!Frown Frown Frown Frown

Maybe you should tell him what the problem is and ask him to apologize.

Amanda P.

by Susmita24 on 3/21/2012 2:07:53 PM

I celebrated the first day of spring by going to Rita's.

by supersingershannon on 3/21/2012 1:44:08 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
I think I am going to get my period soon, and so does my mom, doctor, etc. So, what are the best brands of pads and tampons, etc. And which ones specifically, like, for example, Tampax Pearl Plastic Regular. Like, very specific, not just saying Tampax. or something. Best BRANDS, U by Kotex, Always, etc.

Honestly, it is hard to recommend a brand because everyone likes something different. I personally use whatever is on sale or I have a coupon for. Try a few different brands.

Amanda P.

by New_York_City on 3/21/2012 1:10:32 PM

u wrote sunscree not sunscreen... and if you want to get a sun tan, you wouldnt get one with sunscreen!

by New_York_City on 3/21/2012 9:39:37 AM

the weather was awesometacious today!!! it was in the 70's which means i could wear skirts, shorts, and cute blouses now!! cuz in winter time all i wore were coats, hoodies, and jeans all the time Tong

by stylecrazy503 on 3/21/2012 12:25:49 AM

I live in Washington State and there is still snow and rain, of course.....

by jojomo105 on 3/20/2012 11:56:47 PM

ugh u guys r so lucky i live in WA and its 45 degrees and rainy right now. lovely

by uniquenat on 3/20/2012 8:49:00 PM

HungerGamesRox99 and ZeusSister you're lucky I live in WY the weather has only gotten up to the 50's or so Frown but I guess its a start :/

by Ritsu_Kuchiki on 3/20/2012 8:38:54 PM

They got the Water Fight idea wrong. Its Your crew+waterguns+ YOUR CRUSH= a great time. Smile

by Twiggi828 on 3/20/2012 7:13:58 PM