10 HOURS AGO This #GLgirl gives you the scoop on gorg glowing skin: http://t.co/iY3iYtAtF7

13 HOURS AGO Currently swooning over these adorbs beach bags: http://t.co/GT2oH9Il1x

14 HOURS AGO Unleash your inner bookworm with our fave award-winning reads: http://t.co/WVbM9Uj7aj

COMMENTS

14 ways to ring in spring

Longer days? Warmer weather? Tanner skin? Sign us up!

I spent sick and at home Frown

by ilikecakeandstuff on 3/20/2012 6:56:37 PM

@alw8898 ikr I live in WI and the weather here is amazing. Today it was like 83 and tomorrow it's supposed to be like 86!!! Bring on the tanning spring!! I'm going in full throttle!!!

by HungerGamesRox99 on 3/20/2012 6:48:45 PM

Today Im wearing shorts! Here in CT it was 80ish°. And my PE teacher made us run. Outside.

by ZeusSister on 3/20/2012 6:46:59 PM

Modmodmod.
If I wear sunscreen would I still get a lil tan?

Hey girl, yes you would! And you'll tan much less painfully if you're careful to reapply when you need to. Sunburn damages your skin, so sunscreen is always the way to go to stay safe and still get some color. xoxo Allie

Allie S.

by Deedles1621 on 3/20/2012 6:41:14 PM

On the first day of Spring today, I did school :/ lol

by Sheyenne on 3/20/2012 6:13:24 PM

Mod Mod Mod!
Okay, so I am like really really pale. I want to get my skin tan super bad. How can I do this with out going to a tanning salon? Any products or tips? Thanks!

Hey girl, try a lotion! Jergens makes one that works really well. xoxo Allie

Allie S.

by smiles48 on 3/20/2012 5:34:58 PM

I live in New England and it's been hovering around 70 degrees for the past 2 weeksSmileit's awesome!!!!!!

by alw8898 on 3/20/2012 3:34:53 PM

i was allll ready for spring... until it snowed randomly today. :/

by Im.Unique.YAY! on 3/20/2012 2:42:49 PM

dont know bout u but i am going to ride bike a warm day like this and its also a great workout

by n*e*h*a on 3/20/2012 2:39:18 PM