10 HOURS AGO You gotta try our nom-worthy spring roll recipe: http://t.co/AZ2CizWesP

13 HOURS AGO Because #thighgap is waaaaaay overrated: http://t.co/Jj6MamwTvD

14 HOURS AGO 6 tips that are guaranteed to get you on the team #TryOutSeason: http://t.co/1IOvtzbG7S

COMMENTS

14 ways to ring in spring

Longer days? Warmer weather? Tanner skin? Sign us up!

MODMODMOD
So theres this guy tht goes to a dif school but I really lik him and I've txted him once
And well he didn't no what I look lik so he wants me to send him a pic I
Know for sure it's his number cuz he was txting me from my friends phone then switched to his phone so he could ask me who my friend liks I told him then he was lik I hear u lik Parker and I was lik no I lik someone else and he was lik who then I was lik um someone it doesnt matter who he was lik ok well can u send me a pic of u so I can see what u look lik......so my question is should I send him a pic of me or not?? Thx and sry it's so long

Hey girlie,

You have to do what you feel comfy with! If it freaks you out to send a photo to someone you don't really know, then it's not the right thing to do. If it feels ok and doesn't make you feel weird, then it's different. (I'd also consider stuff like, Do you have a Facebook? If you do, people can see your profile pic anyway - so you'd choose one that is ok and doesn't give away too much info. That's a good one to send.) Also, always remember not to send him any "provocative" pictures, no matter how well you know each other - those things always have a way of coming back to haunt the people who send them!
Lauren C.

by vball.lover on 4/5/2012 5:08:50 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
Me and a few friends are gonna go to the mall and hang out soon. But whenever I am with them we never seem to hvae anything to do and it gets awkward. Any ideas for stuff we can do at the mall other than shopping or seeing a movie?

Hey girly!

You could suggest playing mini golf, or cards, or something outdoorsey like volleyball if you feel like doing something other than shopping and going to the movies. Sometimes having good conversations make all the difference in having a good time, so try to ask creative, open-ended (or even funny) questions like what their goals are, what they'd do if they become rich, or what their idea of love is, for instance; people like talking about themselves. It might help to know what they consider to be a good time to come up with stuff everyone would like and to see if they find shopping and movies boring and awkward. Sometimes in groups some people just like to wait and see what other people want to do (what store to go to) to come along.

Krupali D.

by flowergoboom on 4/3/2012 3:41:43 PM

Hey Sheyenne, yup you can still get a tan with sunscreen, it just stops you from burning. SPF 50 is good, and be sure to reapply every hour and a half if you're going to be outside for a while. Hope this helps! Xoxo

MODMODMOD
I'm going to tan on Monday brcause it's supposed to be 90 degrees- and sunny!!! Definately won't forget my sunscreen! But can't you get a tan too with sunscreen? Will SPF 50 be good enough? Thanks Smile Lynae P.

by Sheyenne on 3/31/2012 3:33:56 PM

MODMODMODMOD so my schools having a talent show and auditions soon. I'd love to enter with a friend but none of my friends want to/are brave enough. I cant sing very well,I can dance and I'm afraid to enter alone so what should I do? Maybe wait until next year? Thanks Smile

Hey girlie,

Try coming up with a fun idea that incorporates something ALL your friends are good at! They might be intimidated by dancing, but they could be amazing at playing instruments or have another skill that would be perfect for a talent routine. Then, talk to them about it and tell them sincerely just how much you want to do it. If they're still not budging, get creative about stuff you could do yourself. You could also ask classmates or acquaintances in your clubs/activities if they want to group up! It doesn't just have to be your besties Smile
Lauren C.

by Starfan1 on 3/29/2012 11:08:58 PM

UGH!!!! I want it to be warm enough to get a tan or have a water fight!!! where I am it is COLLLLD!!!!!!

by FrenchRose on 3/27/2012 12:37:38 PM

D: it's still FREEZING!!!! come on, spring! our break is coming up fast now HURRY UP! I DON"T WANT TO BE STUCK INSIDE FOR A WEEK COME ON!!!

by Nikichic on 3/25/2012 2:01:14 AM

I'll make sure i don't forget my SUNSCREE!!!

by swimmerchic96 on 3/23/2012 9:53:57 PM

Check.. I was IN my schools spring musical. Though it wasn't much of a "spring" musical. We got a snowstorm the night of the second show. There was a hole in the roof backstage and snow kept coming down.. it was actually kind of funny Smile

by bright_lights111 on 3/22/2012 10:43:03 PM

Ugh! We keep having snowstorms here! UGH! And it was hot ALL winter! And I know some areas in the world are supposed to be like that, but NOT here, this is the first time that's happened! Gah!

by New_York_City on 3/22/2012 10:26:14 AM

we got spring break tht started on the first day of spring and boyyy waz it hot as ever! 80 degrees in super hot and 2days the 2nd day of spring n its 80 degrees still! I rode my mountain bike and did gardening lyk a pro! Also, water-ballon fight! pack it up already, wrote a poem about spring, played with my Ipod 5g, flea markets and carnivals r comin`, and lemonades iced is awesome!I ddid mostly everything they saaid and gonna do also, but i dont needa get tanned caz im kinda pale and tanned out myself! Laughing

by Susmita24 on 3/21/2012 4:15:33 PM

Haha its been spring for forever here. I feel like it never was winter. It is 80 outside :O Making me feel like its summer which is sad becuase its not, it isn't even spring break....COME FASTER!

by topchef88 on 3/21/2012 4:11:01 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
I have this enemy thts a boy okay. We were friends in the 5th grade. Thts when he asked me the rudest question ever! He said( r yu muslim caz i am), i said(no im hindu).....He mumbled, well tried to mumble, ( i still think your a muslim), i said(i told yu already, im no muslim)(Im hindu yur yo info).....we then stopped being friends...but now, he says to my friends( i dont hate her but y she hating on me).....I only want him 2 apologize to me okay caz my best friend dont lyk this arguement since she's friends with him...PLZ PLZ PLZ!!! Its been 3 whole yrs i didnt lyk him n he still didnt say sorry! WAT DO I DO!!!! GL GIRLS HELP ME PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!! I BEG YU!!!!!Frown Frown Frown Frown

Maybe you should tell him what the problem is and ask him to apologize.

Amanda P.

by Susmita24 on 3/21/2012 2:07:53 PM

I celebrated the first day of spring by going to Rita's.

by supersingershannon on 3/21/2012 1:44:08 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
I think I am going to get my period soon, and so does my mom, doctor, etc. So, what are the best brands of pads and tampons, etc. And which ones specifically, like, for example, Tampax Pearl Plastic Regular. Like, very specific, not just saying Tampax. or something. Best BRANDS, U by Kotex, Always, etc.

Honestly, it is hard to recommend a brand because everyone likes something different. I personally use whatever is on sale or I have a coupon for. Try a few different brands.

Amanda P.

by New_York_City on 3/21/2012 1:10:32 PM

u wrote sunscree not sunscreen... and if you want to get a sun tan, you wouldnt get one with sunscreen!

by New_York_City on 3/21/2012 9:39:37 AM

the weather was awesometacious today!!! it was in the 70's which means i could wear skirts, shorts, and cute blouses now!! cuz in winter time all i wore were coats, hoodies, and jeans all the time Tong

by stylecrazy503 on 3/21/2012 12:25:49 AM

I live in Washington State and there is still snow and rain, of course.....

by jojomo105 on 3/20/2012 11:56:47 PM

ugh u guys r so lucky i live in WA and its 45 degrees and rainy right now. lovely

by uniquenat on 3/20/2012 8:49:00 PM

HungerGamesRox99 and ZeusSister you're lucky I live in WY the weather has only gotten up to the 50's or so Frown but I guess its a start :/

by Ritsu_Kuchiki on 3/20/2012 8:38:54 PM

They got the Water Fight idea wrong. Its Your crew+waterguns+ YOUR CRUSH= a great time. Smile

by Twiggi828 on 3/20/2012 7:13:58 PM

I spent sick and at home Frown

by ilikecakeandstuff on 3/20/2012 6:56:37 PM

@alw8898 ikr I live in WI and the weather here is amazing. Today it was like 83 and tomorrow it's supposed to be like 86!!! Bring on the tanning spring!! I'm going in full throttle!!!

by HungerGamesRox99 on 3/20/2012 6:48:45 PM

Today Im wearing shorts! Here in CT it was 80ish°. And my PE teacher made us run. Outside.

by ZeusSister on 3/20/2012 6:46:59 PM

Modmodmod.
If I wear sunscreen would I still get a lil tan?

Hey girl, yes you would! And you'll tan much less painfully if you're careful to reapply when you need to. Sunburn damages your skin, so sunscreen is always the way to go to stay safe and still get some color. xoxo Allie

Allie S.

by Deedles1621 on 3/20/2012 6:41:14 PM

On the first day of Spring today, I did school :/ lol

by Sheyenne on 3/20/2012 6:13:24 PM

Mod Mod Mod!
Okay, so I am like really really pale. I want to get my skin tan super bad. How can I do this with out going to a tanning salon? Any products or tips? Thanks!

Hey girl, try a lotion! Jergens makes one that works really well. xoxo Allie

Allie S.

by smiles48 on 3/20/2012 5:34:58 PM

I live in New England and it's been hovering around 70 degrees for the past 2 weeksSmileit's awesome!!!!!!

by alw8898 on 3/20/2012 3:34:53 PM

i was allll ready for spring... until it snowed randomly today. :/

by Im.Unique.YAY! on 3/20/2012 2:42:49 PM

dont know bout u but i am going to ride bike a warm day like this and its also a great workout

by n*e*h*a on 3/20/2012 2:39:18 PM