8 HOURS AGO How to ask a guy out and not be super awk and sketchy: http://t.co/l6Imxj9xVp

11 HOURS AGO Feelin' crafty? Make mom the perf #MothersDay prezzie: http://t.co/Of1DdcU6k7

12 HOURS AGO 6 excuses to get off your butt and have some fun outdoors: http://t.co/z1vY4OZjTX

COMMENTS

Beauty 101: The perfect way to spray perfume

4 rules to guarantee perfect application, every time.

When I put on perfume I spray in then step into it instead of spraying it directly on my skin so I don't put too much on

by very cheri on 4/3/2012 6:33:11 PM

thanks, i always put too much perfume on,

by sosweet101 on 4/3/2012 1:44:18 PM

Thanks for this! Smile
Please join my club, Live Life: Happy! We have daily tips on how to live life happily and weekly tricks on how to have a positive outlook on life! Please join!

by future_artist on 4/2/2012 9:03:02 PM

I found this really cool perfume at an organic store near where I live called karma. It doesn't exactly smell amazing, but depending on your chemistry it changes scents and its totally different on everyone. I tried it with a bunch of my friends and it worked really well, it was so cool Smile

I started wearing perfume because I thought it would be cool if people could smell a scent and think of me Tong
I've been wearing pink sugar for almost four years now, but I'm just getting tired of it, I think I might start wearing daisy by marc jacobs.

by thornedrose on 4/2/2012 7:38:19 PM

MOD
How can you tell if you are crushing on a guy? I think I might like this one guy, but I can't tell. I get mixed feelings. I haven't had very many crushes, so when I get a new one, I can't always tell. (This has been going on for like 5 months with the same guy.) Also, it's never very obvious, so I don't know if it's a crush or just good friends. Help!

Hey babe,

I feel like if it were a crush then you'd be sure it was a crush, you know?  Crushing def crosses some lines that good friends don't.
Jordan S.

by actress12345 on 4/2/2012 6:43:42 PM

Now I just need to buy some perfume I actually like... lol

by unicornninja on 4/2/2012 6:24:33 PM

This is PERFECT! My perfume doesn't last very long Smile I get mine from Bath&BodyWorks Smile

by TeamAlice33 on 4/2/2012 5:31:06 PM

Come join my club(s)!

-Hello! LOVE dancing? Of any kind? Are you a real dedicated student, or just love to do it in your free-time? If yes, then come join my club 'A dancers dream...<3'! It's an awesome club where we talk about dance! And sometimes absolute random things! Please come and check it out, (hopefully) future member(s)!

-Love singing? Or songwriting? Or both? Then come join my club, 'Singers/Songwriters Sista's'. It's a totally chill and fun club where we share ideas, possible song lyrics, tips and more! I'm on everyday, and the officers try their best to get on, tooSmile Join now!

-Love Taylor Swift? Yep, I do, too! If you're a fan, please come join my club 'Taylor Swift Fan's 4-ever!' to meet girls who share their love for Tay! I'm on everyday to post, and we have awesome officers who are, tooSmile Please join!-

by DaNcInGQu33N9812 on 4/2/2012 5:15:30 PM

rly? i had no idea that it went through 3 notes...interesting. i will try these! thx so much!

by musikluvr17 on 4/2/2012 4:42:57 PM

EW DONT SPRAY PURFUME IN YOUR HAIR. ITS NOT GOOD FOR YOU HAIR WITH THE CHEMICALS AND IT COULD MAKE YOUR HAIR LOOK GREASY!

by oreolover123 on 4/2/2012 4:28:32 PM