AN HOUR AGO Put THIS on your pie: http://t.co/7BjsohLMXk

2 HOURS AGO You've never had a crush...should you be worried: http://t.co/HCuRItau98

3 HOURS AGO Caramel pudding is loveee! Try our recipe: http://t.co/7b2CtmPfkM

COMMENTS

Beauty 101: The perfect way to spray perfume

4 rules to guarantee perfect application, every time.

Hey, sweeties! Wanna chat about everything under the sun? Then join The Randomness Club! I several positions open for the first few lucky girlies, so sign up now! Nothing isn't wrong to talk about in this club!*

*NO gossiping or bad language of the sort in this club. Anyone who uses bad language or gossips about girls they know will be evicted from the club. In other words, you'll be thrown out.

by sissis1430 on 4/27/2012 7:37:06 PM

when do u find out if u won the viva la juicy contest

Hey girl,

The winners of January's Juicy perfume giveaway are listed on this post!

Meghan D.

by MooMoo1210 on 4/21/2012 12:38:53 PM

A few weeks ago, I got out of a relationship with such a rude guy. I honestly don't like him anymore. What he put me through was horrible. I want to look for another guy, but I dont want to be a 'player'. Right now, I don't like anyone, but I'm def keeping my options open. Any ideas?

Hey Chica,

Just take your time and be happy with just yourself. Your next boyfriend will come and I hope he'll be much nicer than the "rude guy!" Try not to search to hard 'cause usually good things (and BFs) happen when you're not looking for them Smile
alicia m.

by erichmo on 4/17/2012 9:56:31 AM

Modmodmod- umm what is a cleavege????????????????

Hey girlie,

It's basically what that little line is called when you can see the tops of your boobs in a shirt... like the line between them. If that makes sense!
Lauren C.

by merrymerry22 on 4/12/2012 9:47:46 PM

hey girls do you need some advice on anything or do you like to give it out? Join my club The Agency!!! advice on EVERYTHING! boys, fashion, fitness, beauty, health, self esteem, bullying, friendships and MORE! plus daily Tip of the Day to make your life just that much better! JOIN NOW!

by ostar21 on 4/11/2012 7:24:16 PM

I heard you can get behind your knees because that has feremones thats actually where you can put perfume like behind your ears and your wrists

by zania on 4/6/2012 2:51:51 PM

my nails are super short since it all broke and its so sharp.i already cut my face with it Frown(Frown how can i fix them

Hey girlie,

No need to live with those rough edges! Just file them down with an emery board. Ask mom or an older sis - I'll bet they have one lying around the house! You basically just rub it back and forth on the edge of your nail and it files it down so it's smooth Smile
Lauren C.

by smileygirl555 on 4/5/2012 1:46:17 PM

Oh my gosh i am totally going to do that now

by Sheepinthesky on 4/4/2012 6:27:50 PM

Now all I have to get is my Addidas perfume and I'm set! totally PERF!

by hockeygirl1999 on 4/3/2012 7:10:33 PM

i spray my neck, wrists, near my ears, and my pits! in a few months im gunna buy that justin bieber perfume, i tried it at sephora and it smelled awesome!

by muenessa678 on 4/3/2012 7:09:26 PM

When I put on perfume I spray in then step into it instead of spraying it directly on my skin so I don't put too much on

by very cheri on 4/3/2012 6:33:11 PM

thanks, i always put too much perfume on,

by sosweet101 on 4/3/2012 1:44:18 PM

Thanks for this! Smile
Please join my club, Live Life: Happy! We have daily tips on how to live life happily and weekly tricks on how to have a positive outlook on life! Please join!

by future_artist on 4/2/2012 9:03:02 PM

I found this really cool perfume at an organic store near where I live called karma. It doesn't exactly smell amazing, but depending on your chemistry it changes scents and its totally different on everyone. I tried it with a bunch of my friends and it worked really well, it was so cool Smile

I started wearing perfume because I thought it would be cool if people could smell a scent and think of me Tong
I've been wearing pink sugar for almost four years now, but I'm just getting tired of it, I think I might start wearing daisy by marc jacobs.

by thornedrose on 4/2/2012 7:38:19 PM

MOD
How can you tell if you are crushing on a guy? I think I might like this one guy, but I can't tell. I get mixed feelings. I haven't had very many crushes, so when I get a new one, I can't always tell. (This has been going on for like 5 months with the same guy.) Also, it's never very obvious, so I don't know if it's a crush or just good friends. Help!

Hey babe,

I feel like if it were a crush then you'd be sure it was a crush, you know?  Crushing def crosses some lines that good friends don't.
Jordan S.

by actress12345 on 4/2/2012 6:43:42 PM

Now I just need to buy some perfume I actually like... lol

by unicornninja on 4/2/2012 6:24:33 PM

This is PERFECT! My perfume doesn't last very long Smile I get mine from Bath&BodyWorks Smile

by TeamAlice33 on 4/2/2012 5:31:06 PM

Come join my club(s)!

-Hello! LOVE dancing? Of any kind? Are you a real dedicated student, or just love to do it in your free-time? If yes, then come join my club 'A dancers dream...<3'! It's an awesome club where we talk about dance! And sometimes absolute random things! Please come and check it out, (hopefully) future member(s)!

-Love singing? Or songwriting? Or both? Then come join my club, 'Singers/Songwriters Sista's'. It's a totally chill and fun club where we share ideas, possible song lyrics, tips and more! I'm on everyday, and the officers try their best to get on, tooSmile Join now!

-Love Taylor Swift? Yep, I do, too! If you're a fan, please come join my club 'Taylor Swift Fan's 4-ever!' to meet girls who share their love for Tay! I'm on everyday to post, and we have awesome officers who are, tooSmile Please join!-

by DaNcInGQu33N9812 on 4/2/2012 5:15:30 PM

rly? i had no idea that it went through 3 notes...interesting. i will try these! thx so much!

by musikluvr17 on 4/2/2012 4:42:57 PM

EW DONT SPRAY PURFUME IN YOUR HAIR. ITS NOT GOOD FOR YOU HAIR WITH THE CHEMICALS AND IT COULD MAKE YOUR HAIR LOOK GREASY!

by oreolover123 on 4/2/2012 4:28:32 PM

Cool!

by JessiJo77 on 4/2/2012 4:18:03 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
please answer Smile
okay so there's this guy (N) who's one of my best friends. a couple weeks ago i was trying to get him to tell me who he likes, but he wouldnt tell me. he said "you'll find out soon enough" and when i asked what he meant he said "you can probably figure it out". so i had a suspicion that he liked me, but i didnt wanna assume things. i left him alone for a while. then this weekend his dad and my dad were texting and they were talking about how i'm "hitting on him" and he talks about me a lot at home etc etc. (when i mentioned it to him he totally denied it) but anyways..today in art class my friend (C) overheard N and my cousin (M) talking. N said to M "im really starting to like your cousin a lot". and if he did say that, it would have to be me because our other cousins are 3 years younger or 4 years older (at the least). if C heard them right and he wasn't joking around, what should i do? Tong thanks in advance and sorry it's so long! <3

I don't think you need to do anything. Just keep treating him like a friend. If he does make a move and ask you out you can say yes or say no depending on how you feel but for right now just act like you know nothing. He will talk to you about it when he is ready.

Amanda P.

by aleesha7 on 4/2/2012 3:54:16 PM

Luv this! I can never get my perfume to last all day.

by Pearl77 on 4/2/2012 2:40:50 PM

awesome! my perfume never seems to stick around ... thx!!! Smile

by secondfungirl123 on 4/2/2012 1:34:57 PM

Ooh, thanks this is just the article I need. (Is this the first comment?)

by JessieH on 4/2/2012 1:14:31 AM