1 HOURS AGO Growing pains: How to tell if you & your guy are on the same page: http://t.co/d2aI08gVqV

2 HOURS AGO Oh snap! What to do if you and your friend have the same crush: http://t.co/mK5thbN2l6

3 HOURS AGO We created the ultimate checklist of things to think about while you hunt for the perf workout class!: http://t.co/eU6WdAeW0s

COMMENTS

Celeb pranks we wanna see

Because you know those sneaky stars are up to something!

Heyy girlies if you need any advice come to my advice queen page, my user name is honeycakes I can give advice on anything trust me I have experience with bullies, school, studying, makeup, hair, friends, guys, everything! You name it I can give you advice!

Or join the club Pink Zebra, just go to my profile and you'll see it! (I am the VP) we'll give you tons of great advice!!

by honeycakes on 3/29/2012 3:28:22 PM

OMG! I would LOVE to see Selena Gomez prank Justin! I am a HUGE Selena Gomez fan and would die to see this!

by Jollyjumper8 on 3/28/2012 11:09:42 PM

(Or join the club Pink Zebra, just go to my profile and you'll see it!)

but plzzzzzzz join my advice queen page!!

by honeycakes on 3/28/2012 8:30:28 PM

the video preview says it's not viewable to people in my area or something and im a total Swifty! Could someone please tell me what the prank is?

by just_me12 on 3/28/2012 7:46:05 PM

I think the best prank would be Bella and Zendaya lol

by Sheyenne on 3/28/2012 6:06:09 PM

I think Justin Bieber should prank Selena Gomez. She should go on an awards show and he should jump out at her.

by supersingershannon on 3/28/2012 5:59:34 PM

That looks funny!
Please join my club, Live Life: Happy! We have daily tips on how to live life happily and weekly tricks on how to have a positive attitude. Smile

by future_artist on 3/28/2012 5:22:12 PM

I've never seen Punk'd because I'm not a fan of MTV or any reality show (with an exception of the Amazing Race) but I love the idea. I like the one with Zendaya and Bella best. I would love for Taylor Swift to prank Ellen, because Ellen is always pulling pranks on everyone on her show!

by rainyseattlegirl on 3/28/2012 5:06:58 PM

"THIS NIGHT IS SPARKLING, DON'T YOU LET IT GO, I'M WONDERSTRUCK, BLUSHING ALL THE WAY HOME"
Recognize those lyrics from Enchanted? Then you are a Swiftie! Come join my club, Swifties<3, and meet other girls who love Tay as much as you do! Hope to see you there! ~Hannah

by Peace*Love*Converse on 3/28/2012 5:02:58 PM

Jenifer Lawrence and Josh Hutcherson.............. she is really funny and I would like to see her prank himSmile

by soulgymnast on 3/28/2012 3:29:36 PM