1 HOURS AGO Even landlocked ladies can throw this funky luau: http://t.co/LrhrN3wkoL pic.twitter.com/BIEiiOVizp

1 HOURS AGO We can't pick our fave part of #July4th… Lucky us, the #BestFriendsWhenever cast weighed in! http://t.co/FJc7iEpUum pic.twitter.com/EeGTpNp0R6

2 HOURS AGO The key to bright skin? Sunny citrus 🍊: http://t.co/YYh7RIfAeccpic.twitter.com/cdi5iXTI833

COMMENTS

Dance gear must-haves

Movin’ to the music never looked so good!

these are soooo cute, but we would only be allowed to wear this stuff in jazz

by sadielousuperstar on 4/5/2012 9:17:49 PM

This is all cute...but I'm a ballet dancer and I know nobody who would wear any of this stuff.

by dancethenightaway on 4/1/2012 7:22:12 PM

Please join my club, club us it has a really good concept but we dont have any members yet
OXOXO

by Dansu on 3/28/2012 10:29:03 PM

You can still wear these if you don't dance at a studio. Teach yourself at home, dance is an awesome workout.

by rainyseattlegirl on 3/28/2012 5:08:30 PM

these things look really awesome!! too bad i dont dance anymore though :/

by stylecrazy503 on 3/27/2012 11:50:19 PM

the shorts wouldnt fly for ballet at my studio and i wear stretchy headbands but the rest are cool. i really like the leotard

by pariskitty11 on 3/27/2012 8:51:21 PM

Im a dancer but most dance studios have a dance shop so just get stuff there. No use in dressing way up for dance. #JustSaying

by oreolover123 on 3/27/2012 8:42:09 PM

Love the shorts! Laughing
Please join my club, Live Life: Happy! We have daily tips on how to live life happily and weekly tricks on how to have a positive outlook on life. Please join, and I hope to see you there! Smile

by future_artist on 3/27/2012 5:25:23 PM

those r super chic for me
i'm a dancer (ballet and tap)

by nerdygirl71 on 3/27/2012 4:47:22 PM

im a dancer and i like most of those things expecially the sunshine leo(ireally want it!!!! but the arm warmers i can't see some1 wearing cause when u r dancing it gets hot so those would b annoing. my fav thing 2 wear is booty shorts!!! Smile

by flipper9983 on 3/27/2012 4:27:05 PM