7 HOURS AGO Who else is *so* ready for #Thanksgiving tomorrow? This is a sneak peek of us in like fourteen hours:

8 HOURS AGO We're thankful for our family + friends... and @taylorswift13. Who are you grateful for?

9 HOURS AGO #QUIZ! Has your crush noticed you?

Dance gear must-haves

Movin’ to the music never looked so good!

these are soooo cute, but we would only be allowed to wear this stuff in jazz

by sadielousuperstar on 4/5/2012 9:17:49 PM

This is all cute...but I'm a ballet dancer and I know nobody who would wear any of this stuff.

by dancethenightaway on 4/1/2012 7:22:12 PM

Please join my club, club us it has a really good concept but we dont have any members yet

by Dansu on 3/28/2012 10:29:03 PM

You can still wear these if you don't dance at a studio. Teach yourself at home, dance is an awesome workout.

by rainyseattlegirl on 3/28/2012 5:08:30 PM

these things look really awesome!! too bad i dont dance anymore though :/

by stylecrazy503 on 3/27/2012 11:50:19 PM

the shorts wouldnt fly for ballet at my studio and i wear stretchy headbands but the rest are cool. i really like the leotard

by pariskitty11 on 3/27/2012 8:51:21 PM

Im a dancer but most dance studios have a dance shop so just get stuff there. No use in dressing way up for dance. #JustSaying

by oreolover123 on 3/27/2012 8:42:09 PM

Love the shorts! Laughing
Please join my club, Live Life: Happy! We have daily tips on how to live life happily and weekly tricks on how to have a positive outlook on life. Please join, and I hope to see you there! Smile

by future_artist on 3/27/2012 5:25:23 PM

those r super chic for me
i'm a dancer (ballet and tap)

by nerdygirl71 on 3/27/2012 4:47:22 PM

im a dancer and i like most of those things expecially the sunshine leo(ireally want it!!!! but the arm warmers i can't see some1 wearing cause when u r dancing it gets hot so those would b annoing. my fav thing 2 wear is booty shorts!!! Smile

by flipper9983 on 3/27/2012 4:27:05 PM

yeah but I have a dress code at my dance studio..... so yeah.

by dramaqueen122 on 3/27/2012 4:18:40 PM

I tried a new moisterizing cream last evening and i put some on my arms and now this morning I have a lot of pimples there that wasnt there b4!
I think its the cream but I'm not sure, what do you think?
Oh, and what can I do to get the pimples off??
Thanks a LOT!!!!!!!!!

Hey girl!  it could be that the moisturizer you used has oil in it (which can sometimes cause pimples to prone skin).  Try oil-free moisturizers. As for how to get rid of the ones you already have on your arms, I would just wash them every night, but not do anything else, and just wait for them to disappear on their own.

Channa R.

by imblonde5678 on 3/27/2012 3:58:34 PM

I'm a dancer and this stuff is all really great!

by dancer10196 on 3/27/2012 2:42:36 PM

That's really funny, I have the wrap skirt!!!!

by balletchic on 3/27/2012 1:42:47 PM

by j4zm09 on 3/27/2012 9:53:14 AM

Coconut water or chocolate milk after a hard workout are great choices to help rebuild muscle.

I will not get my period until my weight hits 100 pounds.

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!