3 HOURS AGO Fresh ways to fab up your farm fruits and veggies: http://t.co/qKD3VLEa2m

6 HOURS AGO 5 adorbs gladiator sandals to gear up in: http://t.co/3JCSg00FV9

8 HOURS AGO LOL your way to flat abs with cute 'n' punny workout tanks: http://t.co/gbVy2dpG7Q

COMMENTS

GL's 4 fave spring dance dress trends

Fab frocks for your dance floor fun.

Mod Mod Mod I left the comment up above about the jewelry bag. My problem is that I am don't want to confront him about it!!! What do I do? Please Help! Thanks and Happy Easter!!!!!

Hey girl,

Well, do you want the jewelry bag back? Or do you not really care? If you don't want to talk to him about it, you can kiss the bag goodbye. There's no way around it! We're not saying you have to confront him, aka start a fight. But you DO need to take our advice and speak to him if you ever want to see it again!

Happy Easter! <3
Lauren C.

by 15hayhay on 4/8/2012 12:28:33 PM

I'm not even old enough for prom but that feather skirt is GORGEOUS!

Join my club, Victorious Lovers!!! It's about the show Victorious and fun facts about it. We talk about almost everything under the sun, and if you have a dilemma, we can help you! But mostly, the club is centered around the Nick show. Please join

by Lilylunapotter13 on 4/7/2012 7:27:17 PM

Hmph… no offense but when I checked American Apparel, I didn't see any modest good-looking dresses. Well I looked here and apperently I found a supah cute dress! The BCX Dress, Sleeveless Sweetheart Pleated Striped A~Line. Got anymore dresses like it?

hey! I bet delias would have a cute, summer dress like that. hope this is more helpful!

Helen S.

by starlight1 on 4/6/2012 7:36:00 PM

Ok so I wondered if u did get my comment .. should I just write it again?
I am a Muslim and my bro is having his graduation in a month and I need a modest dress really bad! Got any suggestions? Style? Springy or school colors ( which is blue and white)? Please help! And I will have ( not that I don't want to) wear a hijab and a long sleeve shirt underneath.

Hey! American apparel has a lot of cute basic dresses in bright solids  and prints Smile I think there are some pretty modest ones available too.

Helen S.

by starlight1 on 4/6/2012 1:54:04 PM

love the last 2

by the_last_ninja on 4/4/2012 4:05:56 PM

The Third one and the fourth ones are my fave!! Smile Love them!! I will have to check them out to get one!

by Callie620 on 4/4/2012 10:30:21 AM

Hey starry~16 I saw a black skirt that shorter in the front and longer in the back just like that first dress at Kohls!!Smile

by 15hayhay on 4/3/2012 7:57:52 PM

I love the third one Smile Haha Hey! If u like comn up with creative crafts, neat ways to add on buttons to tops, or like to keep ur hands busy tryn out new kinds of braids, join DIY Divas!! Please Join Smile

by <3basketball on 4/3/2012 6:43:30 PM

I have a black dress for my graduation this year, the problem is I want to pop when I'm out there! How do I make black less boring?

Hey chica,

Throw in some bold "look-at-me" accessories or a pair of patterned heels.
Jordan S.

by kupcake101 on 4/2/2012 5:39:50 PM

i love the short in front long in the back one and the feather one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i want them terribly!

by musikluvr17 on 4/2/2012 5:04:26 PM