AN HOUR AGO Win $100 Old Navy GC by helping us beat down bullies! #BeUnlimited http://t.co/qs8diGxcXL

2 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveAways! 3 true blues whip out this denim fleece hoodie from Old Navy! #EnterToWin #GLLovesFashion http://t.co/9VrukLok44

3 HOURS AGO Obsessed with Jane makeup like we are? Then you’ll def want to check out this #BeautyBlowout: http://t.co/98vG84Nw7G

COMMENTS

GL's perfect spring break packing playlist

The tunes to make your date with your suitcase a breeze.

hey girls do you need some advice on anything or do you like to give it out? Join my club The Agency!!! advice on EVERYTHING! boys, fashion, fitness, beauty, health, self esteem, bullying, friendships and MORE! plus daily Tip of the Day to make your life just that much better! JOIN NOW!

by ostar21 on 4/11/2012 5:20:15 PM

While packing for spring break, I listened to "Lucky" by Jason Mraz and Colbie Callait and "Firework" by Katy Perry.

by supersingershannon on 4/9/2012 4:16:24 PM

omg!! i'm surprised that they put breakdown on the list! THE best song evah! if you girls out there who havent heard breakdown, LISTEN TO IT NOW!!!!!

by girlscupcakespitbulls on 4/4/2012 7:46:54 PM

I have some songs to add:
What makes you beautiful by One Direction
one thing by One Direction
Forever Young by One Direction
Stole my heart by One Direction
U get the idea...... all the 1D songs!
I <3 1D
Check out my club single and loving it!

by bandnerds41698 on 4/1/2012 1:32:08 AM

I think the song reall depends on your mood. I listen to clasical music when I need to relax, but when I'm excersizing or chilin' with my buds then I might listen to some pop music. When I'm in the car I might listen to country.

by abcrazykat on 3/31/2012 7:50:09 PM

My spring break just began well on monday, and the celeb's I jam out to is: Katy Perry, Demi Lovato, Jessie J, Pink, and Nikki Namaj, ohh and Kelly Clarkson (totally made a come back!!!!

by andsothelionfellinlovewiththelamb on 3/30/2012 11:51:10 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!
GirlsLife is the best. It's really helpful and informative about, well, a girls' life! Haha. And it's like having an older sister to tell you all of the stuff you need to know! And being able to MOD and get quick answers to questions is the best! I love you GL! <333333

hey! awww thank you so much! We mods are always glad to help with whatever you needSmile rock on sistah!

Helen S.

by New_York_City on 3/30/2012 5:29:06 PM

I'd say the best songs to listen to is anything by One Direction<33 I love them; amazing!!

by erinsbeast on 3/30/2012 5:03:41 PM

already had spring break fun times

by millia7 on 3/30/2012 4:58:38 PM

MOD I have to go to my grandma's house and i did plan stuff with my friends but my mom told me to cancel them because i had to stay the whole time at my grandma i love her but she treats me like a baby and is really strict do have any suggestions about what to do while being holed up in your room you share with your 5 year old brother or at least some good book suggestions because i will be reading the entire time over spring break unless i have to go to the dairy farm because my grandparents live in the middle of nowhere and the dairy farm is the only interesting thing to do ther

Hey! you could bring some good music to listen to, and any other hobbies you have like drawing, or knitting or something. I recommend these books:

His Dark Materials Series

Uglies byScott Westerfield

The Hunger Games

The Giver

Hope that's enough to start with Smile

Helen S.