AN HOUR AGO #SoundOff! What's your stance on smoking? http://t.co/5P2HcJXJTO

2 HOURS AGO Look in on lovescopes, friendship forecasts, and more: http://t.co/z37Z6NffkZ

3 HOURS AGO Why he talks to you on summer vacay—but not in school: http://t.co/QHqdQINuLZ

COMMENTS

GL's perfect spring break packing playlist

The tunes to make your date with your suitcase a breeze.

MOD
I have a crush on this one guy named M. earlier this year i asked him out and he said no "he's not dating this year". but my friens (whose also rily close to him) was standing by when i asked him out, and i think that he thought that she made me ask him, becuz when iasked, he turned to her and said i told you, im not dating this year, but then, one day we were playing dogeball, and i told my friend hey! i need a ball, and she didn't say anything, but M came up from behind me and tossed me one. and then today in art, me and my friend V were drwing, and he came up with his friend, C, and they started talking to us. I know that they don't like my friend V, bcuz she's taken. soo ummm mixed signals much?? does he like me or not?!?

Hey! if he says he's not dating, but he still seeks you out then he probably wants to be friends and get to know you better. Who knows? maybe he'll come around eventually ;)

Helen S.

by Greenday299 on 3/30/2012 4:40:06 PM

I'd change that bieber song to my fav song, stay awake by example, but other than that i love this!

by guitargirl7321 on 3/30/2012 3:27:41 PM

I <3 California Gurls, Call Me Maybe and The Sweet Escape. Laughing

by Princess Keziyah on 3/30/2012 1:08:16 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
Thanks, Channa R.!!

Your welcome!!

Channa R.

by DaNcInGQu33N9812 on 3/30/2012 12:45:06 PM

"'CAUSE I SEE SPARKS FLY WHENEVER YOU SMILE. GET ME WITH THOSE GREEN EYES BABY AS THE LIGHTS GO DOWN GIVE ME SOMETHIN' THAT'LL HAUNT ME WHEN YOU'RE NOT AROUND."

recognize these lyrics from "Sparks fly" by Taylor Swift? Yep, then you're a swiftie! Come join the club 'Swifties' Where you can get AAALLLL the news and info about the one and only T-Swizzle!

by DaNcInGQu33N9812 on 3/30/2012 12:44:13 PM

"D'you wanna go to the seaside? I'm not tryin' to say that everybody wants to go..."
Ahhhhh I love that song so much. Very glad you included it on the list! <3

My spring break (and summer) song is definitely "Ocean, I Love You" by Sugar Glyder. It's super cute, and it sounds just like the beach to me.

I don't really see the appeal of "Call Me Maybe" though. Oh well.

by Ari on 3/30/2012 12:13:48 PM

Do you know if GL has, or is coming out with, a post about fun things to do if your not going anywhere for spring break? I'm staying in my hometown this year since my parents cant get off. But I LOVE these articles so I was wondering if there is one on thins to at home with friends.

Hey girl!  I think there is an article of that nature coming soon!  Stay tuned!

xo,

Channa R.

by EliseLovesMagazines on 3/30/2012 7:02:31 AM

This is too late for me, my spring break is just ending!
I have heard of a few of the songs anyway though!

by Glitterheart16 on 3/30/2012 2:15:35 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!
Do you know where I can find some affordable, cute wedges? My mom won't let me go over 3 in. and I already checked forever21.com. Thanks so much!

Hey girl!  You can def look at other websites online, or check out Payless Shoes, or any other store like it that sells shoes for cheaper.

xo,