6 HOURS AGO #QUIZ! What kind of shoe are you?

9 HOURS AGO Still a few hours left of #BlackFriday, and we're stocking up. What deals did you get today?

9 HOURS AGO 5 ways to deal when you're feeling down: r

GL's perfect spring break packing playlist

The tunes to make your date with your suitcase a breeze.

hey girls do you need some advice on anything or do you like to give it out? Join my club The Agency!!! advice on EVERYTHING! boys, fashion, fitness, beauty, health, self esteem, bullying, friendships and MORE! plus daily Tip of the Day to make your life just that much better! JOIN NOW!

by ostar21 on 4/11/2012 5:20:15 PM

While packing for spring break, I listened to "Lucky" by Jason Mraz and Colbie Callait and "Firework" by Katy Perry.

by supersingershannon on 4/9/2012 4:16:24 PM

omg!! i'm surprised that they put breakdown on the list! THE best song evah! if you girls out there who havent heard breakdown, LISTEN TO IT NOW!!!!!

by girlscupcakespitbulls on 4/4/2012 7:46:54 PM

I have some songs to add:
What makes you beautiful by One Direction
one thing by One Direction
Forever Young by One Direction
Stole my heart by One Direction
U get the idea...... all the 1D songs!
I <3 1D
Check out my club single and loving it!

by bandnerds41698 on 4/1/2012 1:32:08 AM

I think the song reall depends on your mood. I listen to clasical music when I need to relax, but when I'm excersizing or chilin' with my buds then I might listen to some pop music. When I'm in the car I might listen to country.

by abcrazykat on 3/31/2012 7:50:09 PM

My spring break just began well on monday, and the celeb's I jam out to is: Katy Perry, Demi Lovato, Jessie J, Pink, and Nikki Namaj, ohh and Kelly Clarkson (totally made a come back!!!!

by andsothelionfellinlovewiththelamb on 3/30/2012 11:51:10 PM

GirlsLife is the best. It's really helpful and informative about, well, a girls' life! Haha. And it's like having an older sister to tell you all of the stuff you need to know! And being able to MOD and get quick answers to questions is the best! I love you GL! <333333

hey! awww thank you so much! We mods are always glad to help with whatever you needSmile rock on sistah!

Helen S.

by New_York_City on 3/30/2012 5:29:06 PM

I'd say the best songs to listen to is anything by One Direction<33 I love them; amazing!!

by erinsbeast on 3/30/2012 5:03:41 PM

already had spring break fun times

by millia7 on 3/30/2012 4:58:38 PM

MOD I have to go to my grandma's house and i did plan stuff with my friends but my mom told me to cancel them because i had to stay the whole time at my grandma i love her but she treats me like a baby and is really strict do have any suggestions about what to do while being holed up in your room you share with your 5 year old brother or at least some good book suggestions because i will be reading the entire time over spring break unless i have to go to the dairy farm because my grandparents live in the middle of nowhere and the dairy farm is the only interesting thing to do ther

Hey! you could bring some good music to listen to, and any other hobbies you have like drawing, or knitting or something. I recommend these books:

His Dark Materials Series

Uglies byScott Westerfield

The Hunger Games

The Giver

Hope that's enough to start with Smile

Helen S.

by Payton K on 3/30/2012 4:53:26 PM

I have a crush on this one guy named M. earlier this year i asked him out and he said no "he's not dating this year". but my friens (whose also rily close to him) was standing by when i asked him out, and i think that he thought that she made me ask him, becuz when iasked, he turned to her and said i told you, im not dating this year, but then, one day we were playing dogeball, and i told my friend hey! i need a ball, and she didn't say anything, but M came up from behind me and tossed me one. and then today in art, me and my friend V were drwing, and he came up with his friend, C, and they started talking to us. I know that they don't like my friend V, bcuz she's taken. soo ummm mixed signals much?? does he like me or not?!?

Hey! if he says he's not dating, but he still seeks you out then he probably wants to be friends and get to know you better. Who knows? maybe he'll come around eventually ;)

Helen S.

by Greenday299 on 3/30/2012 4:40:06 PM

I'd change that bieber song to my fav song, stay awake by example, but other than that i love this!

by guitargirl7321 on 3/30/2012 3:27:41 PM

I <3 California Gurls, Call Me Maybe and The Sweet Escape. Laughing

by Princess Keziyah on 3/30/2012 1:08:16 PM

Thanks, Channa R.!!

Your welcome!!

Channa R.

by DaNcInGQu33N9812 on 3/30/2012 12:45:06 PM

recognize these lyrics from "Sparks fly" by Taylor Swift? Yep, then you're a swiftie! Come join the club 'Swifties' Where you can get AAALLLL the news and info about the one and only T-Swizzle!

by DaNcInGQu33N9812 on 3/30/2012 12:44:13 PM

"D'you wanna go to the seaside? I'm not tryin' to say that everybody wants to go..."
Ahhhhh I love that song so much. Very glad you included it on the list! <3

My spring break (and summer) song is definitely "Ocean, I Love You" by Sugar Glyder. It's super cute, and it sounds just like the beach to me.

I don't really see the appeal of "Call Me Maybe" though. Oh well.

by Ari on 3/30/2012 12:13:48 PM

Do you know if GL has, or is coming out with, a post about fun things to do if your not going anywhere for spring break? I'm staying in my hometown this year since my parents cant get off. But I LOVE these articles so I was wondering if there is one on thins to at home with friends.

Hey girl!  I think there is an article of that nature coming soon!  Stay tuned!

Channa R.

by EliseLovesMagazines on 3/30/2012 7:02:31 AM

This is too late for me, my spring break is just ending!
I have heard of a few of the songs anyway though!

by Glitterheart16 on 3/30/2012 2:15:35 AM

Do you know where I can find some affordable, cute wedges? My mom won't let me go over 3 in. and I already checked Thanks so much!

Hey girl!  You can def look at other websites online, or check out Payless Shoes, or any other store like it that sells shoes for cheaper.

Channa R.

by DaNcInGQu33N9812 on 3/30/2012 12:28:41 AM

As the holidays really take off, what's one thing you HAVE to do this year?

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!