IN THE LAST MINUTE Wondering what to wear to Thanksgiving dinner? We've got ya covered: http://t.co/55IkEr6Kax

AN HOUR AGO 4 tricks for getting awesome posture: http://t.co/QnEpRETbMV

2 HOURS AGO From Me to You by @ElizEulberg is the *perfect* winter romance story! Snag a copy of @this_is_teen's book here: http://t.co/QNRQKJ2LN2

COMMENTS

Is dating a bad boy worth ruining your good rep?

He's nice, but he gets into trouble all the time. What should I do?

It shouldn't mess up your rep. Two of my friends are huge pounds of trouble but we all hangout almost everyday and it didn't mess up my rep considering im the good of the group!

by ja3908 on 8/3/2012 7:23:35 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!
I'm 16 and I've been with my 17 year old boyfriend for almost year. Our 1 year anniversary is on Monday and I have no clue what to get him. I got him a dog tag before so jewelry isn't really an option. He loves basketball and Notre Dame but has all their spiritwear. Any ideas?
Thanks!

Hey girl,

If you've been with him for a year, you probably have some cute inside jokes or movies you both love, so why not get him something that relates to your relationship? Something that only you two will get makes it more special! There's also always the option of making something -- nothing beats a homemade gift!

Meghan D.

by Drpeppa23 on 4/7/2012 12:59:35 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
My best friend dated this guy twice and she wasn't that serious about him. So they broke up & I started to like him. I told her and she said it was okay, but then the whole school found out i liked him, including him. I told him I didn't like him (even though i did) and he said he didn't either. I never really got over him, and she knows, and she just transferred to a new school in town. And now, i just found out this morning, she's going out with him again, even though she knows that i still like him! What should i do? Please, please help!Sorry it's so long!

Hey! My advice is to get over the guy. It's no fun being hung up on someone who doesn't have feelings for you, so the healthiest thing you can do is try to be happy for your friend and move on. Here's some tips: http://www.girlslife.com/category/splitsville.aspx

Helen S.

by maddie1999 on 4/6/2012 1:51:33 PM

I'd go for him...as long as he isn't the "steal-car-of-teacher-and-drive-it-to-Vegas" kind of TROUBLE...otherwise if I like him I'll go for him!

by hockeygirl1999 on 4/3/2012 7:07:32 PM

MOD MOD MOD! Help Please!
So I am 17 and a senior in high school and I recently met this guy. He's sweet and we really like each other; he's even asked me out a couple times already. Thing is he's 21 and I know my parents will flip if they find out especially since he'd be my first date. I really want to go but I don't want to have to hide it or put him in that position either. But I know my parents will never let me see him. What should I do? I need help. Please!

Hey girly!

Your parents are probably concerned that he, being older, might lure you into bad choices and you might not be emotionally mature or firm enough to decide what's best and stick to it. It's good that you'd rather not lie to your parents and put him in a tough spot. You could try and explain to your parents why you think you might be responsible enough to date him and why he may be a good guy. You could also ask them to meet him and if that would make them feel better about you two dating. Smile

Krupali D.

by monkeyheartC on 4/3/2012 8:51:02 AM

"THIS NIGHT IS SPARKLING, DON'T YOU LET IT GO, I'M WONDERSTRUCK, BLUSHING ALL THE WAY HOME"
Recognize those lyrics from Enchanted? Then you are a Swiftie! Come join my club, Swifties<3, and meet other girls who love Tay as much as you do! Hope to see you there! ~Hannah

by Peace*Love*Converse on 4/2/2012 8:59:15 PM

Please join my club, Live Life: Happy! We have daily tips on how to live life happily and weekly tricks on how to have a positive outlook on life. When we have 25 members, I will pick treasurer! Please join!

by future_artist on 4/2/2012 8:58:41 PM

MOD MOD MOD! Hi well my BF has been acting strange. He hasn't been texting me back or anything. During spring break we were supposed to hang out and I think he was gonna kiss me but he never texted about the plan until that night when he texted that something "came up" Now he never texts back. We go back to school and idk if I should ignore him or something. Whats going on with him and what should I do?

Hey babe,

It's never good enough to just ignore him and get across that you're mad.  Your best bet is to have a conversation with him about it.  Otherwise you won't get anywhere in the problem without straight-on addressing it.

Jordan S.

by TeamAlice33 on 4/2/2012 5:24:30 PM

yeah im kinda thinking if i should go after the "bad boy" cause i mean a lot of people say he is bad and then a lot of people say, he is kinda nice so idk.

by j4zm09 on 4/2/2012 5:17:24 PM

me and 2 of my friends r going dress shopping this weekend what stores should we look at its for a semi formal dance?

Try H&M or Forever 21, they've got some cute semi-formal dresses.

Jordan S.