2 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway! 1 comes clean with @SebamedUSA's Clear Face Collection: http://t.co/16nwoJoQxP

2 HOURS AGO Katy Perry isn’t the only girl who can *ROAR*… Stand out with some cool animal-print fun for your feet!: http://t.co/Xc0EUlm5sL

19 HOURS AGO Make sure your first school dance is a night to remember!: http://t.co/cpIIIDwyjP

COMMENTS

My BF dumped me for my BFF!

He used to be my BGF, too. Should I still be their friend? Help!

Frown my bf dumped me for by best-est of friend and he is so cute and i cant even believe it he is so gonna get his butt whopped by my 2 brothers.

by ren630 on 6/24/2012 11:47:04 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
I'm having some relationship issues. Me and my bf have been dating for almost a year now and right now, we're going through a rough patch in our relationship. Everything was fine a few weeks ago but last week was extremely stressful for both of us which caused us to snap at each other all the time. It was the week before vacation which means we got loaded with work, we had sports right after school everyday and it was the week before opening night to our play so we had rehearsals every night of the week. We saw each other a lot but we didn't talk much cause we kept fighting every time we would talk. I thought once vacation got here, everything would be better but it's not. I feel like he never wants to talk to me or hang out with me anymore. He never makes that effort and I don't know what to do. It makes me really sad and I want to talk to him about it but I don't know how to bring it up or what to say. Any advice?

Hey chica!

Try to figure out what it is that's making you snap at him – is it because you're unhappy with him or the relationship, or are you doing it for no reason concerning the relationship? If it has something to do with him and the relationship, try to talk about it in a calm and loving way. To prevent it from escalating, here's a tip: Start your sentences with "I feel you're," rather than "you," so that it's less accusatory and more informative and resolution-driven. If he isn't making an effort, he probably took the fighting as a cue that you two aren't compatible. And sadly it may be true that you two aren't, so I'd suggest giving it a last try and see if he makes an effort, and ending it if it doesn't happen. <3

Krupali D.

by Sj96 on 4/18/2012 11:27:46 AM

If you and your bff like a guy neither of you should go for him. Gal pals before boy toys!!!! Need advice join my club Boy Probs 101!!

by novalesko on 4/17/2012 5:58:16 PM

If you need any advice come to my advice queen page and I will try to help asap!!!thank you!!Smile

by iluvlogan on 4/11/2012 5:33:56 PM

Ouch that's hard my amiga! I DO NO LIKE UR EX-BF!!! Yes I know I may have never met him before but what kind of guy would ever do this to someone! HORRIBLE!!!! HE IS A SCUMBAG!!!!!!

by BabyDahl13 on 4/10/2012 5:54:18 PM

MODMODMOD
I got dumped about two weeks ago, and I still really like him. He's my bff's twin brother, and I'm around him all the time. It's almost as if I like him even MORE now that we're not together anymore. I can't stop staring at him, and I'm sad all the time. I really miss being with him, and I don't know how I'll ever get over him. There are barely and guys at my school that I'd ever like, let alone go out with. I'm worried that, with no one else to pine after, I'll just be caught up o him forever. Help!

Focus on yourself. You don't need another boy to like. It is perfectly OK to not like anyone at all. You don't always need a boyfriend. Focus on loving yourself and doing fun stuff that makes you feel good about yourself. He's just a boy and the future is full of plenty more of them.

Amanda P.

by pinkninja64 on 4/9/2012 4:57:04 PM

Well, maybe your ex-BF and your BFF really did like each other....Frown

by fungirl123 on 4/9/2012 7:02:04 AM

Um, ouch. My BFF and I are sooooo close and I would refuse to believe that she would do that. For the time being, just stay away from your ex, he knew that that would crsh you but that didn't matter to him. Talk to your BFF. Maybe she really, honestly doesn't know how much she hurt your feelings. After you talk, if she still dates him well then if you can't take her talking about him well then ... maybe it's time you find a new BFF. Or best friend.

by Sarah510 on 4/8/2012 6:22:33 PM

Hey girlies I would love it if you would join my club you can ask me Qs about anything and I would love to answer them we also can talk about things from sports to celebrities it is a lot of fun and we are currently looking for officers so if you are interested please please let me knowwe would love to have you guys be and officer or just join!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Smile

by Esparkle on 4/8/2012 5:40:24 PM

Ouch. That hurts. Frown

***Please join my club, Live Life: Happy! We have daily tips on how to lead a happier lifestyle and weekly tricks on how to have a much more positive attitude. Hope to see you there! Laughing

********I also have an Advice Queen page! Just ask and you shall receive a helpful answer ASAP!! Smile

by future_artist on 4/8/2012 10:59:44 AM