AN HOUR AGO Currently jammin' to @jacquieleemusic's new EP—have you heard it yet? http://t.co/ERbP5g1INt

12 HOURS AGO Really though, is there any better feeling than a fresh mani?

13 HOURS AGO That friend who never wants to hang < http://t.co/n4hMjie8rv

COMMENTS

Our favorite Hunger Games goodies

The extras to keep celebrating THG mayhem well after opening weekend.

I got the cookbook b4 anyone else even heard about it....Lol

by Rilu on 5/8/2012 7:16:36 PM

wow so cool!! TEAM PEETA!! i read the first book and i love it!! i love the hunger games so much!!!!!!! I want to see the movie ssssooooo bad!!! p.s. i want the peeta shirt!! Smile

by zebrachic45 on 4/11/2012 7:40:29 PM

Electrifying, action pacted, and awesome Hunger Games totally rules!

by firnenrules123 on 4/2/2012 6:18:18 PM

DO YOU LIKE TO SMILE? Join my club, SMILE ALL DAY Smile I will post every day about things to make you smile! BTW, all officers positions are open! Thanks + Smile All Day!

by sweettooth825 on 3/29/2012 8:09:14 PM

The movie is AMAZING it totally follows the book I LOVED IT!!!!

by Ritsu_Kuchiki on 3/25/2012 1:31:33 PM

I might buy some of these! I haven't seen the movie yet, but I'm going to soon.

by supersingershannon on 3/25/2012 11:40:49 AM

Awesome movie!

by Seensuper on 3/24/2012 7:56:10 PM

aaaarrrgggghhh !!!! i wanna see the movi too Frown , but i have no time at the moment man !!!

by fashiongurl96 on 3/24/2012 4:42:29 PM

COOL! I'm seeing the hunger games tonight. SO EXCITED!

Hey guys! Do you like that show Ghost Adventures on Travel Channel? Then join my club, Ghost Adventures Lovers! Positions are limited so join today!

by katgrace11 on 3/24/2012 3:14:00 PM