2 MINUTES AGO You know you wanna wear a sweater on Thanksgiving...here's how to rock it: http://t.co/hhSGNIzUT6

3 HOURS AGO Need a style upgrade? Enter to win a pair of @mirabellagirl slouchies for your UGG boots: http://t.co/ggzprnMsbF

4 HOURS AGO Now even shy girls van get their flirt on: http://t.co/UCVNh5a7Wx

COMMENTS

Our favorite Hunger Games goodies

The extras to keep celebrating THG mayhem well after opening weekend.

I made my friends and I personalized HG t-shirts so that we could see the movie on Friday! They turned out really good. Team Peeta ftw!

by arellim98 on 3/24/2012 10:36:54 AM

Thanks!

by uni301 on 3/24/2012 10:14:12 AM

Wow. They really made a big hoopla out of this stuff....I LOVE IT!!
Please join my new club, Live Life, Happy! We have tips on how to stay optimistic and tricks on how to have a positive outlook. Please join! (P.S. All official positions are open!!) Laughing

by future_artist on 3/24/2012 9:37:36 AM

I saw the movie yesterday. omg it was the best movie ever,it was so realistic.And i thought the series was good. But when we went back to my friends house beacause she took me n my little sister, my sister had a staight up todler meltdown because she didnt want to play baseball because it had compettition. I said girl almost every game has compettiton. so i had go to home n i cant go over there anymore because there my sister friends but i really like them they are hilarious. Help how can i convise my mom to let me go over there again n chill?????

Hey girl,

Since they're your sister's friends, you should probably make up with her before worrying about them. Tell her you're sorry and that you didn't mean to hurt her, and tell her you look up to her and like spending time with her friends. Once she's had time to cool down and accept your apology, she might be okay with letting you hang out with her and her friends again!

Meghan D.

by kckellykell on 3/24/2012 8:57:13 AM

MODMOD!
Im just overthinking this right? So in math me and my crush T were talking about these big tests because we had the same form for both test. He was talking about this one question about a dance and the percentage of boys vs girls that wanted to attened and T was saying how stupid it was that not that many guys wanted to attend. He asked me why so many girls went and Im like Uh. and sorta turned to a girl and shes just like They just do. and then T went on about the school dance and why not that many guys might not show up and all. And he was going on and on and on about the school dance basically saying that he was going. Well he never really said it but like he implied it. And then after he had implied it we just sat there and just likehe was expecting me to say something. Im just being paranoid hereright? He wasnt like expecting me to say how I was going or anything right? Or like how Oh hey youre going too why not go together? But the dance is in 3 months. Any ideas?

Hey girl,

He might have just been making small talk, but if the dance is three months away, you've still got plenty of time to let him know that you're going! If you want to keep talking to him or even ask him to go with you, it's not too late! If he wants to talk about the dance this early on, it's probably a good sign!

Meghan D.

by uni301 on 3/24/2012 8:51:39 AM

I have A Hunger Games bracelet and stuff!

by BabyDahl13 on 3/24/2012 7:43:43 AM

Also we even are both homeschooled!! BUt I understand and should be more understanding of it. While I'm here, What can I say to my grandma to tell her that I don't want her to cut my hair becuase she isn't up to date on the latest styles?!?!?!

Hey girl,

If your grandma wants to cut your hair, why not find a few photos of what you want it to look like, and have her trim just a bit at a time?

Meghan D.

by kaylove112 on 3/24/2012 1:37:39 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
My best friend got to go to the midnight showing last night with a friend. Is it wrong of me to feel a little jelous because she didn't chose me to go with her? I feel like we are tearing apart

Hey girl,

It's normal to feel upset, but maybe she chose that person because she knew they were allowed to go on a school night, or maybe their moms set it up. It's okay to ask her about why she didn't invite you and that you feel like your friendship is fading -- just make sure you aren't accusatory, or you'll make her feel hurt! She might not even realize you feel like you're drifting apart, and would probably be more than happy to spend more time with you!

Meghan D.