AN HOUR AGO Uh-oh, are you using the wrong type of brush? Find out here:

2 HOURS AGO #ThatAwkwardMomentWhen... Tell us your awkward story and you might be featured in the mag!

3 HOURS AGO When mom asks where the rest of the pumpkin pie went and you're like

Spring Forward - Snaps of the season

Hey hunnies--happy spring! GL reader and ace photog Sara C. sent us some pics she snapped of spring's early blooms. Check 'em out below and...

Yah, I know that feeling, too. Helen S.

by 7200wolfgirl7200 on 7/9/2012 6:51:45 PM

These are great photos! I'm an aspiring photographer and take shots like these and I know how hard it is to get that perfect shot. Great job! Smile

by justscarlett on 6/25/2012 8:04:22 PM

Niiice! I totally luv the pics! U must of had a great view and place to snap the shotsSmile

by Extroadinare* on 5/5/2012 9:04:18 PM

i was wondering how long it takes for a blush much? story to show up

by sandy92972 on 4/12/2012 5:11:49 PM

I like the first one the most!

by jmtkwalshgirl on 4/5/2012 8:18:02 AM

Wow!! Mod mod mod mod!!I want to send a pic I took on my phone is there anything special I have to do in the email??

Join Cupcakes 101! At this club i post weekly recipes on desserts!! Cupcakes 101 is also where you can share recipes/tips on desserts or any other type of food! Also join Club KD for advice on just about anything!!! You get advice from several people with different perspectives!!! Oooh and join my fave advice/tip club How To Live!! Me and the pres of the club post tips almost everyday!! Join all of these today!!

by Cupcake_queen_101_ on 4/5/2012 2:22:24 AM

Nice job! I love to see colorful photos like these Smile

by PyschWest on 4/3/2012 10:24:41 AM

Ohmigosh!!! My BFF's name is Sara ( so is mine, but with an h at the end - Sarah) and her last name starts with a C. I wonder if it's the same person???

by Sarah510 on 4/2/2012 3:37:18 PM

OMG! These flowers are amazing. I'm in shock, great photos Sarah!

by purplecupcake411 on 3/24/2012 4:44:45 PM

GORGE! Luv them!

by purplecupcake411 on 3/24/2012 4:43:55 PM

WIN IT! Can *you* solve the mystery?