44 MINUTES AGO Just when we thought we couldn't love @Zendaya any more...

4 HOURS AGO .@ddlovato KILLED IT at the #AMAs. Check out all the rest of the best here:

5 HOURS AGO #QUIZ! What healthy activity should you try this winter?

10 no-fail prom convo starters

Things can quickly get awkward at the prom when the conversation runs dry between you and your date. To avoid the uncomfortable silence, here are a few...

Mod Mod Mod Mod MOd
Hey so i have a crush on my bgf and i'm not sure how to flirt with him? i smile and he smiles back. We talk everyday for a little while. I don't think i know exactly what flirting is? What are some flirting techniques?

Hey girlie,

Take a look at this article:

Jordan S.

by daisie5 on 5/21/2012 8:25:44 PM

Okay so i have this crush on a guy and hes like one of my good friends. We text all the time like literally everyday for who knows how long and we have 3 classes together (2 of which we sit next to each other). All of my friends say he likes me but i think he still likes this girl who he asked out in December. What should I do?

Hey harley6671, I think you should keep talking to him. It sounds like he likes you since you two are always texting and talking all the time. Flirt a little and see how he responds. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by harley6671 on 4/28/2012 3:21:52 PM

This senior asked me to prom yesterday. I've had him in my french class ever since i started hs (I'm a junior now), but we've only recently started to talk and really bond. The thing is I really like him as a friend and would love to go to prom w/him, but I don't know if I should. 1)My parents would be very hesitant however if I really wanted to, I could get them to let me go (power of the only child;), but 2) I've had a huge crush on this guy (also a senior) since the start of my sophomore yr. My crush used to like me before I like him. I'm not sure how he feels about me anymore, but I know I need to move on (He's leaving in 2 months!). I'm afraid that if I go to prom it might be awkward... and that it's really not fair to my date that I'm his date, but really liking someone else. Do you think I should go?

Hey stargirlcandy3, yeah I think you should go. It’s just prom, not marriage. No one is saying that you have to be in love with him, you’re just going to a dance. And who knows you might end up having a lot of fun.

Lynae P.

by Stargirlcandy3 on 4/28/2012 3:01:16 PM

Hey everyone! I recently made a new club called "Quote of the Day". If you like reading quotes daily from inspirational to funny, this is the perfect club for you! Please join!! Thanks, have an awesome day Laughing

by paxetcaritas101 on 4/27/2012 7:17:37 PM

So my highschool has an Military ball for rotc every year. I asked my crush to be my date and he said yes. But what do I do now when I see him at school ? Also what do I do the day of the ball , like how do I get him to dance or something? Please answer! Thanks

Hey! just act casually the way you did before you asked him out. at the dance ask him if he'd like to dance and I be he'll want to. He said yes after all Smile

Helen S.

by garciagirl78 on 4/13/2012 8:37:11 PM

Mod Mod Mod!
So in about 3 months my grade is having a semi and recently everyone is asking people even though its a while away. Ive heard rumors that one of my guy friends who i have every class with is going to ask me. my younger sister found this out from his younger sister. i really want him to ask me cause he is really nice and hes such a good friend of mine. How do i get him to ask me soon, but in a not obvious way because im not even supposed to knoww!

hey Girl!  If he's going to ask you, let him do it at his own pace.  But just to give him a shove, flirt a little bit-- don't go over the top.  Just have a cutesy convo with him and maybe he'll get the hint.  Good Luck!

Channa R.

by gigglesxo198 on 3/29/2012 3:37:39 PM it is:

by MusikRox1999 on 3/28/2012 9:55:43 PM

HEY GIRLS!!!!! Here's a link that might help you talk to your crush! Smile

by MusikRox1999 on 3/28/2012 9:55:21 PM

I've used almost all of these but they last for 3 seconds and the Ackward silence resumes. My fail proof questions are Whats your favorite type of music? Who knows you might have mor in common than you thought. Back and forth Would you rather has never yet steered me wrong. I wouldn't reccomend truth or dare because that lead to someones feelings getting hurt.

by rainyseattlegirl on 3/28/2012 5:14:47 PM

so i'm trying to ask my bgf to prom but i'm not sure how.i tried to slip a note with a poem asking him into his violin case but someone stole it before he could read it.we found the envelope in his music locker but no note. i want to try to ask him again in a cute way because there is this how did you ask contest at my school where the prize is a pair of tickets. any suggestions?

Hey girl! Winning the contest sounds awesome, but do you think he might take it the wrong way and think that you like him as more than a friend? If you're not concerned about that, then you should definitely try to win the contest--just do it quickly before someone else asks him! Here are some cute ideas:

1. Buy a fishbowl (and a real fish!) and write a note on it saying: "Out of all the fishes in the sea, I want you to go to prom with me!"

2. Make a puzzle using construction paper and write a message on it asking if he will go to prom with you. Then put the puzzle pieces in different balloons and blow them up and give them to him. He will then have to pop the balloons and figure out the puzzle!

3. If you're able to get your teacher in on it, create a fake pop quiz. Have your teacher hand it out to students (it can have really easy and silly questions on it), but give a different copy to your BGF. Give him really hard questions and have the last question ask if he will go to prom with you.

Hope these ideas help!

Colleen K.

by music girl on 3/26/2012 12:06:34 PM

What kind of music do you listen to?

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!