8 HOURS AGO #BeautySpy: GL reader Anna I. shares her pretty, natural makeup routine: http://t.co/P3yvII6nCn pic.twitter.com/V6ISX6wkEM

9 HOURS AGO The only workout you need this summer: http://t.co/VmVICwjUfc pic.twitter.com/TmQrLcmwB2

10 HOURS AGO This story brings a whole new meaning to lifesaver: http://t.co/j4fDRmuQ66 pic.twitter.com/E8ZchgAuao

COMMENTS

Host your own Hunger Games!

Rock that Mockingjay pin, ‘cause this is about to get intense…

i'm actually hosting my own hunger games!!!! in a couple of days, me and about 30 other people are going to go to a local park with a bunch of foam weapons and run around in the woods! it's going to be the best!

by justpa930 on 5/2/2012 6:29:24 AM

I am sooo doing this! Also, I want to do capitol makeovers!

Join my Book Recommendation club if your looking for a new book to read that's you or found a book that others will love!

by olivia192000 on 4/25/2012 4:45:03 AM

mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod
ive posted this before but it didnt show up. im having my 14 birthday party tomorrow with about 7-8 girls coming over to my house. were going to eat, watch a movie and maybe go tping. what else should we do in case we cant do one of these or we get bored? HELP! thanks

Hey girl,

That sounds fun! You should definitely think about baking some cupcakes/cookies together, playing games like Truth or Dare, makeovers, doing crafts or taking pictures. Smile And remember not to plan out the whole night too much - the fun will happen naturally!
Lauren C.

by sparkles333 on 4/5/2012 8:41:14 PM

Me and my friend had our own HG a while ago! We had the Cornicopia, and two GIHUGIC trees to climb in! The only prob was that one of the other girls hated me and over reacted about EVERYTHING! It was really annoying, and you know she isn't coming to the next one!

by mnc333 on 4/3/2012 9:54:15 AM

hey girlies looking for some great advice? come and ask me on my advice queen page, username honeycakes! I will give you advice on every subject!

or if you would rather join a club, try pink zebra (I am the vice president) it is a newer club that will give you some superduper advice!! SmileSmile

by honeycakes on 3/29/2012 7:24:54 PM

the movie was EPIC!!!

by myfatsquirrel on 3/28/2012 7:14:36 PM

I loved Hunger Games they were so awesome in that movie Smile

by Vv707 on 3/27/2012 5:40:18 PM

Hey! I am interested in reading The Hunger Games.... Lots of my friends(some even youger than me by a couple of years) are reading it and a handful of them went to the midnight premiere. I'm 13 years old, and it sounds like a good adventure/suspenceful book. My mom knows how sensitive I can be, and says I have a sweet heart(as well as another friends mom who I greatly respect along with my mom) and they know I might get upset by the depressing, violent, graphic content of the book. Have you read it? Any advice? Thanks in advance. =D

I, myself, have not.  But my mother has.  She loved them.  I also have several friends who have, all of which liked them as well.  Yes, the story does revolve around a very emotion-inciting plot.  But, really, your best bet is to just start one and see if you like it! Jordan S.

by coolkid1 on 3/24/2012 8:21:11 PM

Please join my new club, Live Life: Happy. We offer tips on how to stay optimistic and tricks on how to gain a positive outlook on life. It's on my profile! (P.S. All official positions are open!)

by future_artist on 3/23/2012 1:02:58 PM

Ummmmmm... I'm pretty sure that would be illegal

by sunnybubbles on 3/22/2012 6:52:50 PM