1 HOURS AGO Are you feelin' the FOMO when you're super busy—we wanna know: http://t.co/UQrYD4QkDD

2 HOURS AGO #PhotoMathApp —homework helper, or cheating device? http://t.co/pUKISaXdYG

3 HOURS AGO 10 last minute costumes straight from your closet: http://t.co/PUCimvKw1G

COMMENTS

How to get yourself out of a love triangle

My bestie's BF says he likes me! Should I tell her or just ignore the problem?

MOD MOD MOD!!!!
Ok I need help RIGHT now my crush wants to know who likes him and its me. He likes me too but I'm having a hard time admitting my feelings. what is wrong with me????? Also my other friend likes him too and she is going to be sooo mad! Help!

Hey girlie,

Nothing is wrong with you! It can be really hard to open up and admit you like someone because you have a chance of getting hurt if he turns you down. But if he likes you, then that should give you confidence! Be straight with him and don't play games. That's the best way to get closer to him and see if something works out! Smile As for your friend, you really need to talk to her after this and let her know what's happening. Especially if you and your crush decide to date, you should clue her in and tell her you love her as a friend, but you and your crush have a mutual thing going on and you want to see where that goes. Try to be honest and also sensitive around her - she might be a little mad, but it's important you treat her with respect and tell her before she finds out from someone else!
Lauren C.

by hermionegirl12 on 5/3/2012 7:38:36 PM

OMG!!!! I have a huge crush on this dude and we started talking like maybe A month ago and i really think he is so cute and he has a girl friend thats what everyone is telling me and im scared if i ask him if he has a girlfriend he will be like yea and then i be so sad and i dont know what to do. i really like him. PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!

by PoohBear:) on 5/1/2012 10:58:13 AM

Mod! Mod! Mod! How do I ask my crush who he likes? Also me & him want to hang out Saturday like just going to the movies or something and it's not a date. How do I ask my parents if I can go?

Hey Girl,

Just confront him and ask if there's anybody that he likes (and who it is)! I know it's kinda risky, but I would just go for it! As far as Saturday concerns, ask your parents if they are okay with the idea that you're going to the movies with your crush. Explain to them that it's not a date but that you'd really like to hang out with him! Hope this helps Smile
alicia m.

by Polkadot2312 on 4/18/2012 11:01:31 PM

OK, so I have a prob. I liked this kid @ my church last summer, but he goes to a different school. he is also a grade behind me, and the only time i see him is church a youth group. Now, I like this guy, N, and he is in my grade and goes to my school. I liked him last school year, and i didnt really like the first guy, M, anymore. Now N is my BF and is super loyal, but now i think M likes ME now and now every time i see him it is really awkward at church and stuff. And what is super sad is that he obviously likes me and im not sure wether he is flirting or not. I am dateing N stedily, and M knows because i have told him on multipul occasions. and i am 99% positive that i like N more than M, but what do i do to get M to stop flirting/acting like a love struck dimwit?
PS he knows that i USED TO like him.

by 3m2016 on 4/16/2012 6:33:47 PM

I really like this guy and he knows I like him. He always has a girlfriend though. We use to talk everyday and were friends but since he found out he wont talk to me and I am way to nervous to talk to him. Plus one day he was texting my friend and said he would go out with me if he was single. But now he said he lied just to not hurt my feelings last month. Now this week he was smiling at me a ton and kept staring at me. Should I ask him to spring fling or not. I'm confused and need help please.

by presleyns on 4/5/2012 5:23:20 PM

Ok,so,I told my friend that I liked this guy that goes to the same school she does.He has been my friend since I was really little.I told her our conversation from the other day,and she said we were flirting.I couldn't really tell.She said I was flirting because I asked him if he can get me at least 2 runs for my early birthday present,and he said he would love to.I thought it was friends being nice to each other.How can she tell we're flirting when I can't even tell?

Sometimes when a friend knows you like a guy, the friend will say that you two were flirting whether you were or not just because all girls like to engage in the boy-likes-girl fantasy.

Amanda P.

by mathgeek221 on 4/4/2012 4:55:48 PM

I have two bgf and one of them is my crush. Both of them are best friends and I am pretty sure both of them like me. I only like one of them and I feel bad for the other. What would I do?!?!?!?!

by Flowerstar11 on 4/4/2012 3:47:14 PM

I was kinda in a 'love triangle like this, but I hate the other girl. Hahah. Definitely not bffs..

by Goldfish123 on 4/2/2012 7:47:29 PM

MOD!
One of my bgfs dated one of my bffs, then they broke up. he still lkes her, but she isnt into him.I am into him though. is there a way to pull out of this? When they broke up he was really down, and she was ok with it. Is there any way i can let him see that she won't go for him, but i will?
-Semi-Triangle

Hey babe,

I think the best thing to do is just be his friend for now. Show him you're supportive, fun to be around, you have a lot in common, and you're there for him. If he starts to trust you and get to know you even better, over time his crush on her will fade...and you'll be there in front of him Smile It's better to try this than just blurt out "She doesn't like you but I do" - although, if you've waited and waited and nothing is happening (and you don't mind possibly putting your friendship on the line), that's also a way to get your point across <3
Lauren C.

by BeautyQueen10 on 4/1/2012 10:17:42 AM

@paramoregurl
Take it. I thought i was a terrible artist and then had to use watercolors for a school project and now my friends ask me to do paintings for thier birthdays. Beside, even if your not great, thats why youre taking a CLASS. Even if some kids in there maybe great, youre not them and theres no need to compare. Besides its one year and if you like it, FANTASTIC! And if not, well, try a new elective nex year! At least youll have a good friend to hang out with!

by bananaeater345 on 3/31/2012 10:25:41 PM