5 HOURS AGO RT @kelliberglund: So this insane basket of candy from @girlslifemag will be the death of me 🍭🍉 is this a good or bad thing..? http://t.cpic.twitter.com/JZOK8EZ3IB/…

6 HOURS AGO So you have an online crush—now what? http://t.co/eBmMKqi04G

9 HOURS AGO Rock earrings—without the piercing part: http://t.co/rbL8f0elte

COMMENTS

Need a confidence boost? Check this video out

You’ll be saying, “Oh yes, I can!” in no time!

hey guys who here luvs one direction!?

by hjr811 on 4/8/2012 7:15:07 PM

DO YOU LIKE TO SMILE? Join my club, SMILE ALL DAY Smile I will post every day about things to make you smile! BTW, all officers positions are open! Thanks + Smile All Day!

by sweettooth825 on 3/29/2012 8:02:48 PM

JOIN MY CLUB!
Want to get that bikini bod by the summer, but it seems impossible? Or do you just want to look good in neon skinny jeans that are SO in this season? Maybe you just need to eat healthier. Either way, you should join my club, Get Fit Fast! If you want more details about the club, go to my profile! And right now, we are looking for a Vice President, Treasurer, Secretary, Eat healthy motivator, and a Exercise motivator! If you want one of those jobs, you can ask for the job on my profile in the COMMENTS. Please do not apply for any of the jobs in the club on a post. JUST on the COMMENTS.

by New_York_City on 3/29/2012 11:19:15 AM

MOD! MOD! MOD!
There's this guy that I loved for like 2 1/2 years and he doesn't love me back and he always plays me and says that he kissed my cousin and I always ask my cousin if they kissed or not and she always ignores me which makes me more and more suspisious and I dont want to like him, and it's making me more and more confused so could you please help me?

Hey girl, think of it more as a crush! If he's playing you, you already know not to give him that much attention. Start hanging out with other boys and getting to know them. You'll find a guy who doesn't want to play you and just want to be with you and love you for who you are! Trust me! =]

lauren r.

by Megan1220 on 3/28/2012 5:47:23 PM

I saw that on the news! Talented girl.

by swimmerchic96 on 3/27/2012 5:11:18 PM

Please be a fan of advice queen field2300. I'm very good at answering questions, ask me anything about anything.

by field2300 on 3/27/2012 4:53:00 PM

i have this friend who has done some very nasty stuff with a boy, she told me about it and i know whats done is done, but what she did makes me not want to talk to her. lately she's been really annoying me and i dont know what to do about all of this. help?

Hey babe,

Try to gradually phase her out of your life.  Not obviously, but just let yourself drift away from your friendship.  Talk to her less, don't try to see her that often, etc.
Jordan S.

by elevenbailey on 3/26/2012 5:29:45 PM

I am so glad I watched that! At the beginning, though, she sounded so scared that I wanted to just reach inside my computer screen and hug her!

by balletchic on 3/26/2012 2:35:50 PM

MOD! MOD! MOD!
My friend and I were going to go and see The Hunger Games movie next week. We have had it all planned out for the last month. But she told me yesterday that she is going with some other friends now. I was really looking foreward to going with her. What should I do???

Hey girl,

Ouch, sorry your friend bailed on you! If you've already bought tickets, why not invite another friend / sibling / cousin to go with you? Focus your energy on your friends who enjoy your company, and don't let her ruin the movie for you!

Meghan D.

by kajkom on 3/24/2012 10:17:50 AM

AWWW! Yu could here her shaking in the backround!!! Ahhahah but that video did inspire me(;

by tpowell11 on 3/23/2012 11:27:22 PM