1 HOURS AGO Don't worry; shaving your arms will not make your hair grow back like a sasquach: http://t.co/xbnHVhvheI

2 HOURS AGO What would you do if your mom blogged all of your private (& majorly embarrassing) moments for the world to see? http://t.co/CFJM3Sv1B4

3 HOURS AGO #DudesDecoded—What "going out" reallllly means: http://t.co/82lzQAmYHK

COMMENTS

Why your guy is acting distant after your first kiss

He says he enjoyed it, but he doesn’t seem as into me. What should I do?

"THIS NIGHT IS SPARKLING, DON'T YOU LET IT GO, I'M WONDERSTRUCK, BLUSHING ALL THE WAY HOME"
Recognize those lyrics from Enchanted? Then you are a Swiftie! Come join my club, Swifties<3, and meet other girls who love Tay as much as you do! Hope to see you there! ~Hannah

by Peace*Love*Converse on 4/1/2012 7:34:30 PM

Hey girlies! Looking for advice? Join my advice queen page!! Username=honeycakes
I'm a fairly new advice queen but I promise you great advice on boys, friends, bullying, makeup, hair, clothes, school, fitness, healthy eating, self esteem, and more! I will answer allllllll your questions!!

Or join the club Pink Zebra ! I am the vp and I also give advice there! Luv honeycakes

by honeycakes on 4/1/2012 5:01:06 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
I've had this thing with a guy since November. We were friends of friends and started talking on facebook, and we hung out a couple times. We'd skype/text every night and he always told me how much he liked me. He promised to ask me out and kept promising and promising. However, I kept seeing a pattern--he'd make plans and cancel last minute. His promises never came true. Yesterday, I was supposed to go see the Hunger Games with him. We talked on the phone about it and had everything planned out...he said he missed me and couldn't wait. Then just beforehand he cancelled! I got really mad and confronted him about everything over text, telling him that he wasn't treating me right and leading me on all this time. He felt really bad and said he had a lot of family issues going on. I forgave him and we made up...but I stil don't feel right. Should I give up on him after all this time and find someone else? Or should i wait it out longer? Help Frown

Hey girlie,

Since you finally told him you were upset that he kept flaking out, give him another chance to fix what was wrong. It's fine if he has family issues going on and distracting him - you can understand that. So be patient and give him once more chance to follow through on his plans (and, in the process, to respect you). If he keeps disappointing you, it's ok to put it behind you and search for someone who is giving as much to the relationship as you are giving. It doesn't mean you don't like him anymore - it just means that you deserve more and are tired of being let down. <3
Lauren C.

by bookworm31 on 4/1/2012 12:18:07 PM

MODMOD
I saw in new_york_city's comment, and I really want to be a model to, but never heard of the form. Link?

http://www.girlslife.com/page/Model-for-GL.aspx Smile
Lauren C.

by Echosong on 4/1/2012 11:53:49 AM

mod mod mod mod mod!
Ok so i live in ((city omitted by mod)) and id like to get into the modeling industry. Im 5'9 and all my friends say i should model! I just dont know where to get started. Any tips? Thanks!

Hey girlie,

Check out this article on modeling for tips on where to start! (Ignore the part about mom not being on board - unless you're in that sitch too.) Like the article says, it's important to start small, get experience, build a portfolio of photos, and make contacts with people in the industry. Over time, if you work really hard, it'll happen for you! Check out our Model for GL page as well if you'd like to include us in your journey Laughing
Lauren C.

by dojhallow97 on 4/1/2012 11:53:25 AM

JOIN MY CLUB!
Want to get that bikini bod by the summer, but it seems impossible? Or do you just want to look good in neon skinny jeans that are SO in this season? Maybe you just need to eat healthier. Either way, you should join my club, Get Fit Fast! If you want more details about the club, go to my profile!

by New_York_City on 4/1/2012 11:25:28 AM

My bf is really timid. He's himself and not shy around me but his friends kind of harass us. I really want to kiss him at the school dance next week but I don't want his friends to start teasing him. What should I do? Thanks in advance!

Hey girlie,

If he's super shy, kissing him out in public - and in a BIG group of people - might not be his style. Instead of making him feel kinda awkward about it, could you try kissing him one-on-one first? That way, you can break the ice and make him feel a little more comfortable about kissing before you try to sneak a peck in public. You don't want him to associate "being embarrassed" with kissing, right? So take it slow and get closer in private first, before you bring it out for everyone to see <3
Lauren C.

by beaniebag12 on 4/1/2012 8:51:36 AM

MOD MOD MOD!
If you don't care about height, weight, body type, etc. for your modeling, why is all of those weight and height and bust size, etc. on the form?

Hey girlie,

These are all normal pieces of information that will be asked in the modeling industry. We don't have any requirements (you don't have to be over 5'9", under a certain weight, a certain race, etc.) It's to make sure we have accurate info about each model so we can choose the girl that "fits" best for the story/photo we're using them in Smile
Lauren C.