10 HOURS AGO You'll never believe what this super thoughtful birthday babe did: http://t.co/rMv9b0LCrn

13 HOURS AGO 4 fad diets that just aren't worth the struggle: http://t.co/drOTmIYRz6

14 HOURS AGO What your hair #relaxer is realllllly doing to your body: http://t.co/hAhkOALMrE

COMMENTS

4 quick fixes to dress up your yoga pants

Head out the door without looking like you rolled out of bed.

MODMODMODMOD!!!
I need advice. Im extremely quiet and its not very easy for me to have conversations with people. I just can't think of things to say and It's SO annoying! Because of this a lot of my friendships aren't very deep. Well over spring break on of my really good friends is going to spend the night at my house. Its just going to be her and I (I don't want to invite our other friends since they're always hyper and you can never sleep because they might do something to you while your sleep lol) and I don't want it to be awkward. She's always good about talking, but I don't want her to be doing all the work. Can you help me with tips for keeping a conversation going? and also how to get a deeper friendship? THANKS!!!!

Hey girlie,

That's great that she's coming over! Bonding with a friend one-on-one is way easier than chatting in a group or talking at school, where you feel like all eyes are on you. Getting a deeper friendship is something that happens over time when you trust her with secrets, depend on each other when things are bad, celebrate with each other when things are good, and basically share your lives/interests/conversations with each other. So just go with the flow during your sleepover. Try doing active things so you always have something to talk about, like baking together, watching a movie, playing Truth or Dare, surfing the internet, etc. Talk about your fave movies or music, your crushes, school, other friends... don't feel pressure to start a convo, just stay calm and go along with it! Like I said, becoming BFFs takes time - so you'll settle into it and feel way more comfy by morning Smile Have fun!!!
Lauren C.

by misbubbles on 4/7/2012 10:23:12 PM

I have 2 pairs of the classic toms Smile I have the black TOMS and i got new sparkley ones and went shopping with church friends all day Smile YAY My whole fam loves TOMS

by oreolover123 on 4/7/2012 9:54:41 PM

I love the hunger games. at the begining of spring break my mom said that after spring break i could go with my friends to see the movie. after spring break i asked her what day would work for the movie and she said she is thinking about not letting me see it because all the critics said it was graphic and not really for kids my age. i have read the books so i know when graphic scenes may be coming but do you have any tips on getting her to let me go?

Hey girlie,

have a serious discussion with her and let her know how you've already read the book and you feel that you would not be seeing anything bad based off of what you've read.
Jordan S.

by lydcup on 4/7/2012 8:29:18 PM

I live in sweatpants :3

Join my club, Victorious Lovers!!! It's about the show Victorious and fun facts about it. We talk about almost everything under the sun, and if you have a dilemma, we can help you! But mostly, the club is centered around the Nick show. Please join

by Lilylunapotter13 on 4/7/2012 6:58:29 PM

Mod Mod Mod!

I really want to look like Hermione Granger from Harry Potter in this pic: http://images.wikia.com/harrypotter/images/7/7b/Emma-watson-as-hermione-granger-in-harry-potter.jpg
How can I look like her? I mean with hair and makeup and everything? Thanks Smile

by catluverforlife on 4/7/2012 3:28:56 PM

you should all join my club friends all around it is super fun we can talk about anything from music to book to school and we would love to answer any of your Qs and we are looking for officers so if you are interested just let me know

by Esparkle on 4/7/2012 2:34:13 PM

I want to go summer shopping but I have a tight budget. What stores should I go to?

by MadMaddie911 on 4/7/2012 2:22:43 PM

Hey glass-tears, check out Delias, Gap, Target, and Wet Seal. Hopefully one of those stores will have what you're looking for! Xoxo

So I'm really into a sorta "vintage" style of swim suits. I'm trying to be more modest with my clothes (religious thing) but I can't seem to find modest swim suites for an affordable price. Do you know any good brands or stores? I have to be able to try them on too, not order on line? Lynae P.

by glass-tears on 4/7/2012 1:55:32 PM

NEW CLUB: Chilling with the Military Brats
Is your father or mother in the military? Then this is the club for you! Advice, Friends, Support, and lots of LOLing.
Still need a VP, Treasurer and Secretary! (and of course members!)

by glass-tears on 4/7/2012 1:25:21 PM

Join my club
Do you love swimming? Then your a SWIM CHICK! We will talk everything from working on strokes to swimsuit style! I'm on almost 24/7 so it won't be one of those clubs that you don't do anything in!
JOIN SWIM CHICKS!!!!!!!