3 HOURS AGO Tell us how you feel in our survey about smoking: http://t.co/6Q9EeXv0yg

3 HOURS AGO 5 fun fitness guru videos: http://t.co/ltFmHhPXLG

4 HOURS AGO 5 book babes who had #awesomesauce summer jobs: http://t.co/fbg3ePO9v9

COMMENTS

4 quick fixes to dress up your yoga pants

Head out the door without looking like you rolled out of bed.

i don't own a pair of TOMS i own a pair of BOBS but everyone at my school wears TOMS i am PROUD TO BE DIFFERENT

by 143Whisper143 on 4/7/2012 11:22:53 AM

I like this, but next year I won't be able to wear yoga pants to school. How stupid is that?Frown

by tweety545 on 4/7/2012 10:23:36 AM

MOD

Hey girl,

Your mom's an adult and can read what she likes, but if it makes you feel uncomfortable to hear that conversation it's okay to ask her to talk to her friends about it when you're not around.

Meghan D.

by New_York_City on 4/7/2012 10:20:10 AM

Mod Mod Mod Mod Mod Mod
Ok sso basicaly all my shirts are like fitted graphic tees like from abercrombie. I really want other shirts that arent fitted.
Where can u find them for cheap. And idk about forever 21 because the mall close to us doesnt have one.

Hey girl,

If you love Forever21, you can always order online! You can also try discount stores like T.J. Maxx and Marshall's for great bargains. Otherwise, take a look at some other mall stores and department stores to see what you can find!

Meghan D.

by pumpernickel88 on 4/7/2012 10:19:58 AM

OMG! Love Toms! They are so cute and comfy! Just got a new pair and I went shopping in them all day and my feet didn't hurt at all!
Also join my club Dear KD! It's an awesome advice club where you can get advice from different people with different perspectives! We give advice on ANYTHING! So come check it out!!!

by smiles48 on 4/7/2012 9:45:12 AM

I love those shoes!! Laughing

***Please join my club, Live Life: Happy! We have daily tips on how to lead a happier lifestyle and weekly tricks on how to have a much more positive attitude. Hope to see you there! Smile

***************Hey, I also have an Advice Queen page! Just ask and you shall receive a helpful answer ASAP!!! Hope to see you there also! Smile

by future_artist on 4/7/2012 9:26:24 AM

I lovvvvvve love love yoga pants! They're so flattering and comfortable. Cute idea to pair them with a dressier top! I would wear with my glitter toms. Oh they have really good quality ones at pink Smile)))

by chica97<3 on 4/7/2012 9:16:24 AM

Dudee thx soo much for this!!!!
Join Cupcakes 101! At this club i post weekly recipes on desserts!! Cupcakes 101 is also where you can share recipes/tips on desserts or any other type of food! Also join Club KD for advice on just about anything!!! You get advice from several people with different perspectives!!! Oooh and join my fave advice/tip club How To Live!! Me and the pres of the club post tips almost everyday!! Join all of these today!!

by Cupcake_queen_101_ on 4/7/2012 12:10:07 AM