Bridget M.

is modding

9 HOURS AGO 6 heart-pumpin' holiday jams to jam out to: http://t.co/ZcwVtiUtBF

12 HOURS AGO Tired of people thinking you're the dumb girl? http://t.co/H9Pby1wY88

13 HOURS AGO Gorgeous winter skin in just 4 easy steps: http://t.co/ZkWi31pHvW

COMMENTS

Critic's Pick: The Hunger Games

Was it a hit? We caught the flick. Now here's what we thought...

I totally what to see the movie.

by FDixon08 on 8/28/2012 10:07:30 PM

Yes The Hunger Games could happen in America.I know it sounds ridiculus,but think about it for a little bit.We have a President who rules over us,a very wealthy upper class(capital citizens and sponsers),and a middle and lower class(districts).It's getting to the point that there was almost a law passed to allow anyone to carry a gun and shoot someone if they were bothering.It's scary how close we're getting.After I first read THG I thought about this very topic.Think about yourself ,I dare you,and you will be scared by the results.

by Rilu on 5/22/2012 8:12:55 PM

I am one of the 0.00000000000000000001% of the population who HATES this book and movie... and I don't have enough characters to explain why.

by Freakout911 on 5/1/2012 8:41:52 PM

I loved the movie! I went the day after it came out n I just loved it! I was at some point surprised how the movie turned out..I cried two times in the movie. The cries were silent-quiet n long-nonstop! Idk y I cried tho..cuz I already read the books...I cried when Katniss volunteered as tribute for Prim...it's wired cuz they show tht part in the trailers but I didn't during the trailers! And the second time I cried wud b wen Rue dies. I went to the theaters with my bro and my cousins without my parents or their parents n out of us four...I was the only one crying!
But .....
I LLLLOOOOOOVVVVVVVEEEEE THE HUNGER GAMES!

by DaleeDoll on 4/4/2012 7:17:41 AM

I went to the midnight premiere and it was AWESOME!!! they might have left out a few details and could have made it a little better, but it is DEFINITELY my favorite movie. By far. I LOVE THE HUNGER GAMES!!!! Smile

by mathlete on 3/25/2012 8:57:58 PM

omg i like just saw the movie!
it was AMAZING! better then Harry Potter
even though they lift out a few details...but not major ones

by nerdygirl71 on 3/25/2012 5:09:09 PM

I would have loved to see all the detail in the movie from the book, but if it meant having to stay another hour, I couldn't have done it... I had to use the restroom the WHOLE TIME!!!! :p

by JessiJo77 on 3/25/2012 11:43:48 AM

I started bawling when Rue died.. It was absolutely AMAZING!!

by mwbear24 on 3/25/2012 11:40:25 AM

I absolutley loved the movie! Of course, the book was a million times better. The moiety left out a lot of details, like the avix, Katniss's relationship with Gale, the mocing jay pin, the kissing in the cave, and the mutts eyes were supposed to be the eyes of the fallen tributes. ***SPOILER ALERT*** they didn't show how Katniss didn't really like Peeta, how she did it all for sponsers. That really upset me, because it was a major detail. After that, Peeta is heartbroken in the other books. ***YOU CAN READ NOW*** Over all, the movie could've been a teeny bit better. I wouldn't have minded staying another hour to see all the details, would u?

by soccer.bear1 on 3/25/2012 11:12:26 AM

@Kenzielynn:

They did kiss! Remember when they were in the cave, and the people were watching in the factory and Gale got really jealous? (This was in the book AND the movie!) I saw it last night and remember it really well!Smile PS: I ABSOLUTELY LOVED THE MOVIE!Smile IT IS NOW MY FAVE!

by MagzPed10 on 3/25/2012 10:14:24 AM