10 HOURS AGO #BookClub: A lucky batch of book-lovin babes will score a copy of #Cinder to kick off our new book club. Enter here: http://t.co/UymDNwBfVb

11 HOURS AGO 7 more reasons we love hair chalk—get a week's worth of stellar styles: http://t.co/p7KSrefjYG

11 HOURS AGO The challenge is on, stylish sweeties! Enter the @mkc_couture #StyleSelfie contest: http://t.co/Ufc33qWyNE pic.twitter.com/FgoCyUPQST

COMMENTS

How To: Find your perfect plus-sized prom dress

Gorge gowns just for all you curvy girlies!

love the first 2 and the skirt on the last one

by the_last_ninja on 4/4/2012 4:05:22 PM

Good ideas! Hey! If u like comn up with creative crafts, neat ways to add on buttons to tops, or like to keep ur hands busy tryn out new kinds of braids, join DIY Divas!! Please Join Smile

by <3basketball on 4/3/2012 6:40:44 PM

by <3basketball on 4/3/2012 6:39:29 PM

I like the purple and pink ones the best, but I am the opposite of curvy! lol (aka flat)
'sides gr 9s dont get to go to prom anyways :p

PLEASE JOIN MY CLUB 'Queens of Hearts <3'! or my advice queen page (honeycakes) You will find them on my profile!!

I will give you advice on boys, friends, beauty, fashion, self esteem, bullying, fitness, health and more! So please join!!

If you want to be an officer comment on the club wall or my profile Smile

luuuuvvv honeycakes! <3

by honeycakes on 4/3/2012 5:36:24 PM

love them all but the last one is my fav!!

by Payton K on 4/3/2012 5:04:30 PM

I am average..... But I was just wondering what styles and stuff they had. It is cute!!!! Also I am not even old enough for prom. But a girl can dream can't she???

by amileofroses on 4/3/2012 3:39:51 PM

I ♥ the white one! (But I'm only 13 so I don't go to prom:/)

*Love Taylor Swift? Yep, I do too! If you're a fan, please come join my club 'Taylor Swift Fan's 4-ever!' to meet girls who share their love for Tay! I'm on everyday to post, and we have awesome officers who are, tooSmile Please join!*

by DaNcInGQu33N9812 on 4/3/2012 11:33:21 AM

honestly, it really annoys me when people call plus sized girls "curvy". what about the girls who naturally have big boobs and a big butt instead of fat... what are they considered?

by guitargirl7321 on 4/3/2012 11:29:17 AM

I'm not very curvy, but these dresses are so pretty!

by New_York_City on 4/3/2012 9:59:53 AM

these are so cute! Smile the girl in white, her dress looks like a goddess's dress Tong

by usmcbratknc on 4/3/2012 2:23:22 AM