7 HOURS AGO Are you the kinda girl who goes with the flow? Take the #quiz to see: http://t.co/ukcFkXMyGl

10 HOURS AGO 5 tips for booting bad grades: http://t.co/kMlNTRGFos

11 HOURS AGO Wondering if you should you get back with your ex? Take the #quiz to find out: http://t.co/6gYmS9fe3s

COMMENTS

How To: Find your perfect plus-sized prom dress

Gorge gowns just for all you curvy girlies!

I can't WAIT for my prom! I'm only in eighth grade, but I've always been a big romantic. Yay!
Love the dresses, btw.
AND! I'm a bigger built girl and this article didn't offend me at all. Everyone is different, and GL is respecting that. Smile

by mikabean on 7/7/2012 10:18:34 PM

its really annoying how they say prom dresses for plus sized girls when really these girls arnt plus sized at all. and im sure that this article has hurt alot of girls feelings and brought down their self esteem because now they think there fat when really there not. shame on you guys for even putting this article. i thought girlslife was supposed to help girls not hurt them.

by cupcakegirl2899 on 6/8/2012 5:03:05 PM

honestly, it really annoys ME when only one of the so called "plus sized" models is really plus sized, and the rest are just curvy.

by beachgirl324 on 4/15/2012 10:01:21 AM

why are they all from one site/store? variety could have been better in this article. Otherwise i loved this now i know what can flatter my bod! more plus size articles please!

Hey! thanks for the feedback Smile

Helen S.

by alicia1998 on 4/13/2012 6:27:20 PM

MOD MOD MOD can you guys do an article for petite girls?

Hey girl,

I'm sure we'll do prom dress articles for all sorts of body types but, in the meantime, check out this article about dresses for petite. Take the tips there and apply them to prom dresses - and you'll have the perf dress for your bod in no time! Smile
Lauren C.

by kayln98 on 4/8/2012 1:04:23 AM

modest IS hottest!!!!!!!!!!!

by alexcat202 on 4/6/2012 9:15:42 PM

Love the pink one! Why is it last?;(

by imdoodlebug on 4/6/2012 6:01:54 PM

@girlsjustwannahavefun333
Isn't it her personable problem whether she is revealing herself or not? Women have been repressed by there clothing, and if this woman wants to show that she is a woman, then by all means, why shouldn't she?

by Pamina9 on 4/4/2012 11:42:27 PM

Ohmigosh!!! They seriosuly, in the last picture, need to pull up that dress. My friend had a dress JUST LIKE THAT and wore it to a party and it fell down, revealing her naked boobs - she had no bra on, no underwear on, yeah...

by Sarah510 on 4/4/2012 8:07:53 PM

Ew! In the last one she should SERIOUSLY pull up that dress! modest is hottest woman!

by girlsjustwannahavefun333 on 4/4/2012 6:24:19 PM

love the first 2 and the skirt on the last one

by the_last_ninja on 4/4/2012 4:05:22 PM

Good ideas! Hey! If u like comn up with creative crafts, neat ways to add on buttons to tops, or like to keep ur hands busy tryn out new kinds of braids, join DIY Divas!! Please Join Smile

by <3basketball on 4/3/2012 6:40:44 PM

by <3basketball on 4/3/2012 6:39:29 PM

I like the purple and pink ones the best, but I am the opposite of curvy! lol (aka flat)
'sides gr 9s dont get to go to prom anyways :p

PLEASE JOIN MY CLUB 'Queens of Hearts <3'! or my advice queen page (honeycakes) You will find them on my profile!!

I will give you advice on boys, friends, beauty, fashion, self esteem, bullying, fitness, health and more! So please join!!

If you want to be an officer comment on the club wall or my profile Smile

luuuuvvv honeycakes! <3

by honeycakes on 4/3/2012 5:36:24 PM

love them all but the last one is my fav!!

by Payton K on 4/3/2012 5:04:30 PM

I am average..... But I was just wondering what styles and stuff they had. It is cute!!!! Also I am not even old enough for prom. But a girl can dream can't she???

by amileofroses on 4/3/2012 3:39:51 PM

I ♥ the white one! (But I'm only 13 so I don't go to prom:/)

*Love Taylor Swift? Yep, I do too! If you're a fan, please come join my club 'Taylor Swift Fan's 4-ever!' to meet girls who share their love for Tay! I'm on everyday to post, and we have awesome officers who are, tooSmile Please join!*

by DaNcInGQu33N9812 on 4/3/2012 11:33:21 AM

honestly, it really annoys me when people call plus sized girls "curvy". what about the girls who naturally have big boobs and a big butt instead of fat... what are they considered?

by guitargirl7321 on 4/3/2012 11:29:17 AM

I'm not very curvy, but these dresses are so pretty!

by New_York_City on 4/3/2012 9:59:53 AM

these are so cute! Smile the girl in white, her dress looks like a goddess's dress Tong

by usmcbratknc on 4/3/2012 2:23:22 AM