7 HOURS AGO 5 steps to follow in a friend fight: http://t.co/kh28xT5dTJ

8 HOURS AGO Magical school dance moments we heart from movies: http://t.co/B8F8A0Ukhs

9 HOURS AGO How to kick that your horrible nail biting habit for good: http://t.co/JqjwhgZWxM

COMMENTS

5 reasons we're enchanted by Lily Collins

The charming actress spills about childhood memories, happiness and the occasional embarrassing moments.

Cute! Smile

by promqueen105 on 5/21/2012 10:18:44 AM

I really want to see Mirror, Mirror!

Join my Book Recommendation club if your looking for a new book to read or found a book that others will love!

by olivia192000 on 4/25/2012 5:05:30 AM

I wanna see Mirror, Mirror! Lol I would want to be either Cinderella or Rapunzel- I've already got the hair for it! Smile

by unicornninja on 4/19/2012 8:24:59 PM

Lily is so sweetSmile she will be an awesome snow whiteSmile
Do you love fairytales, want to spill about your prince charming?
Join my club when you wish upon a star... And have a magical time!

by Smileyface20 on 4/9/2012 2:31:38 PM

I totally agree with Lily Collins about writing a letter. Its really fun to get stuff in the mail for you, just knowing that someone took the effort to write it and mail it (hopefully you'll respond and they will enjoy getting a letter as much as you. Pen Pal!).
I would be Beauty from Beauty and the Beast. She's courageous and romantic. I also love her sense of style!

by abcrazykat on 3/31/2012 7:38:40 PM

Hey 03ananthe, the first thing to do is spend as much time as you can with your friends now. To keep all your memories, make a scrapbook with pics of you and your friends, notes you guys wrote each other, a list of all the fun things you did together, and even things like receipts and ticket stubs. Just because you're moving away, that doesn't have to mean you can never talk to your friends again. You can always call, email, Facebook, text, and video chat them. The best and strongest friendships survive no matter what so no worries girl. Xoxo

Mod, mod, mod, mod!
I am moving away from the USA, forever in June . I want to always remember my life and friends, here. Also how do I get over the good times I will probably never have again???
Please give me some tips. Am feeling kind of heartbroken cause I only found out like yesterday. Lynae P.

by 03ananthe on 3/31/2012 2:18:26 PM

i would wanna be cinderella. this is kinda weird, but ever since i was young, cinderella was my favorite princess! i really dont know why but yea hehe

by stylecrazy503 on 3/30/2012 9:48:01 PM

LOOK AT MEE!!!

COME JOIN Club Sidewalk or Catwalk!!!
We will help you with anything from fashion to the tough stuff Smile
We are also picking officers at the moment so come join and apply apply apply!!!!!!

JOIN NOW!!!!!!

Club Sidewalk or Catwalk is here everyday to answer your questions Smile

JOIN JOIN JOIN!!!! XD

Xoxo,
PRESIDENT-SassyPoet23

by SassyPoet23 on 3/29/2012 11:01:00 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!
If you apply to be a model for GL, when do you guys contact the apply-ees to tell them if they are chosen? And it is all unpaid? It's okay, but I just was wondering. And how much do the models have to weigh? And why do they ONLY want a headshot and really don't want a full body shot? Sorry, I just have so many questions about it! Smile

Hey girlie,

We don't have any limits on weight, height, or anything like that! We want a headshot because that's the typical "modeling industry" standard. It's basically a way that we can get to know how you photograph. It is unpaid and, if we're interested and think you could be perf for an article, we'll contact you. I wish I could give you a better timeline than that, but it varies based on our articles and what photos we need. <3 Just give it a shot!!!!
Lauren C.

by New_York_City on 3/29/2012 8:57:24 PM

"THIS NIGHT IS SPARKLING, DON'T YOU LET IT GO, I'M WONDERSTRUCK, BLUSHING ALL THE WAY HOME"
Recognize those lyrics from Enchanted? Then you are a Swiftie! Come join my club, Swifties<3, and meet other girls who love Tay as much as you do! Hope to see you there! ~Hannah

by Peace*Love*Converse on 3/29/2012 7:51:29 PM