16 HOURS AGO QUIZ! How confident are you? http://t.co/DECUaJcD21 pic.twitter.com/qw1aemhvcv

17 HOURS AGO Wondering why things are feeling weird within your crew, Virgo? It's written in the stars: http://t.co/ka1pd6zf9N

18 HOURS AGO Still hungry? 11 ways to revamp your snacks and stay feeling full longer: http://t.co/VwUAMQaIcx pic.twitter.com/3o9p3Gawvb

COMMENTS

7 TV sidekick singers

The awesome singers you see in your fave shows, but never really get a chance to hear... until now!

I wish they would be featured more on their shows! I was most surprised to see that Kenton Duty has a good voice.

by supersingershannon on 4/9/2012 5:37:04 PM

That should of had Ariana Grande!!

by weirdgurl02 on 4/7/2012 4:59:21 PM

Liz sounds just like LADY GAGA!!!!!......she is sooooooo awesome !!!!!!

by weirdgurl02 on 4/7/2012 4:57:44 PM

WOW! I am ah-mazed!!! First of all, Liz's voice is very low and sultry, and I think she's better than Victoria. Also, Katelyn is wonderful in her country voice too! Smile

by smartgirl991 on 4/5/2012 9:08:30 PM

liz is amazing!!!! Smile better than victoria!!! haha!

by zebrachic45 on 4/5/2012 7:51:37 PM

Nice!
Please join my club, Live Life: Happy! We have daily tips on how to live life happily and weekly tricks on how to live a positive lifestyle. When we have 25 members, I will pick treasurer! Laughing

by future_artist on 4/5/2012 6:07:54 PM

They should have arianna grande and leon thomas

by zania on 4/5/2012 10:35:51 AM

I've heard Liz already. She is really good. I've already heard Stephanie's as well. I knew Jenette sang, but I didn't know if she was good (but she is!!!). I've already heard Caroline too (did you not see that video ALL over Disney?). They are all great singer. And why didn't you feature Ariana Grande? HMMMMM???????

by Lilylunapotter13 on 4/4/2012 11:36:15 PM

I hate how in Victorious they say Tori is the best singer but she sucks! Liz and Arianna are waaay better even the girl that Trina is a lil' better than Victoria!

by TeamAlice33 on 4/4/2012 9:57:01 PM

i luv these singers!! liz and jennette are my faves

by stylecrazy503 on 4/4/2012 9:50:02 PM