1 HOURS AGO What your guy thinks about holding hands might surprise you... http://t.co/0NSVSzMhs9

2 HOURS AGO Haven't gotten Mom a #MothersDay prezzie yet? Don't worry: http://t.co/XqhzK1rgXC

3 HOURS AGO Lazy sunday...😴😴😴

COMMENTS

7 TV sidekick singers

The awesome singers you see in your fave shows, but never really get a chance to hear... until now!

Liz is WAYYY better than victoria justice!!!

by guitargirl7321 on 4/4/2012 1:36:02 PM

Everyone had an outstanding voice!!!!! Liz Gillies is amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!

by dance/musicluver316 on 4/4/2012 1:30:02 PM

All these people have great voices which should be featured more on these shows.

by 8322849 on 4/4/2012 11:18:01 AM

MOD MOD MOD!
Each year I get $150 from my grandma. What should I buy this year? I am willing to pay for a little bit over. At the most $40 over. Can u tell me some things that are $150-$200? And things that a girl wants? Not makeup. Not clothes. Electronics, room stuff, etc. Please tell me things!

You could get an iPhone if you have a phone update or an iPad or maybe a new really fancy set of headphones.

Amanda P.

by New_York_City on 4/4/2012 10:24:55 AM

Where is Ariana grande? Check out Elizabeth Gillies and Ariana Grande singing a song called give it up.

by brsbrs123 on 4/4/2012 10:12:55 AM

I love Jennette and Liz's voice. They both song really good! I wish they could be singing more than they do on their shows. Smile

by susper on 4/4/2012 10:00:45 AM

OMG! Had no idea that Stefanie Scott was such a great singer! WOW!

by smiles48 on 4/4/2012 9:08:43 AM

kewl!

by AlwaysDreamer on 4/4/2012 7:16:14 AM

They left out Ariana Grande.... But it's ok. I'm subbed to her on youtube.

by hbmsbraceface on 4/4/2012 6:35:45 AM

Jennette is my favorite singer from iCarly and Ariana Grande is my favorite singer from Victorious Smile

by MusikRox1999 on 4/4/2012 1:54:00 AM

Now that it's getting warm, you're super excited to wear...

CLICK HERE to find out what your dreams really mean with our Dream a Little Dream-inspired dream decoder!

Design your dress with Duck Tape for a chance to win $10,000

Wanna stick out at prom? Check out Duck Tape's #StuckAtProm scholarship contest for a chance to show off your ah-mazing design skills! More than $50,000 in scholarships is up for grabs—CLICK HERE for deets.