9 HOURS AGO What to do when you have a cyber crush: http://t.co/WYtcyoAlTG

10 HOURS AGO RT @BronteASpida: Had so much fun 2Day best day of my summer @girlslifemag #FashionBash2014

12 HOURS AGO What kind of guy should you go for? Take the quiz to find out: http://t.co/OHtk0RLtVR

COMMENTS

Ed. Obsession: Hunger Games Edition

The "girl on fire"-worthy dress for when it feels like the world will be watching.

Be a fan of me

by field2300 on 3/27/2012 4:54:57 PM

@oreolover123 you are so right TOO MANY HUNGER GAMES ARTICLES!!!!!

by FrenchRose on 3/26/2012 12:38:16 PM

Soo pretty!!

by puppygirl4567 on 3/24/2012 7:54:03 PM

I saw the movie and it was the most awesome thing EVER !!!!!!Laughing mind blown

by unstopable on 3/24/2012 7:37:51 PM

i looked at the dress on the website and its sooo pretty. but the way the "wings" on the back of the dress looked sort of weird to me. otherwise i LOVE this dress. so cool that they name a dress after Katniss

by bunnehz on 3/24/2012 5:17:56 PM

Its cute but really so many hunger games articles!

by oreolover123 on 3/24/2012 12:42:45 PM

OMG IT IS FANTASTIC I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE THE MOVIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by soccerlover99 on 3/24/2012 12:35:49 PM

Mod
Well actually the problem is he told me himself I wasn't invited and he was also like "sorry I hope it doesn't hurt our friendship" which is what really made me mad. If he was having a huge party and we were friends why wasn't I invited? He said he didn't have room but I don't know if I buy that! UGH

Wow, he told you that you weren't invited? It sounds like there's something bigger going on -- have you disagreed over something lately? If he's rude enough to tell you he didn't want you there, maybe it's time to hang out with some other pals who will enjoy and appreciate your company. Don't let him get you down -- it sounds like he's not worth your time!

Meghan D.

by superstarlala on 3/23/2012 11:45:12 PM

MODMODMOD
So a few weeks ago I asked you (mod) about this guy who I thought was my friend but said I wasn't invited to his party. You said to wait and see how "huge" it actually was and it was tonight. I haven't seen many pictures yet but he posted a status on FB saying that anyone who came would say it was the greatest thing ever. I know a bunch of girls who were invited who Ik he's friends with too. I still feel bad I was not invited even thought I couldn't have come anyways. I don't really know what to do! Help please!

Hey girl,

It sounds like the only way to get over this is to talk to him yourself and see why you didn't get invited. He may have just forgotten or lost your invitation -- it's probably not worth losing your friendship over! But if he meant to leave you out, maybe it's time to find some new pals who want to spend time with you! Either way, it's nothing to worry about, because not having you there was his loss!

Meghan D.

by superstarlala on 3/23/2012 11:28:50 PM

@stylecrazy503
You can get a tank-dress that's all red and drape over it with a see-through red scarf

by YayaYuiki on 3/23/2012 11:20:26 PM