1 HOURS AGO How to turn him down (without crushing his heart): http://t.co/7SrZeuXS7S

3 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway! 3 kick it back in @Nina_Shoes’ Talia boots in black http://t.co/c5ApQPO4rY

3 HOURS AGO 20 hair ideas we love! http://t.co/9tHTbYrlyx

COMMENTS

Exclusive! America's Got Talent's Ali & Christina debut their new music vid to GL

Rising to the top, overcoming the odds and facing bullies. Yup, they did it all. See what's next for this duo!

Join my Book Recommendation club if your looking for a new book to read or found a book that others will love!

by olivia192000 on 4/25/2012 5:06:27 AM

That song is sooo sad! Im glad that theyre singing about preventing bullying. Who is Jacob?

by Iheartnature on 4/12/2012 9:34:37 PM

DO YOU LIKE TO SMILE? Join my club, SMILE ALL DAY Smile I will post every day about things to make you smile! BTW, all officers positions are open! Thanks + Smile All Day!

by sweettooth825 on 3/29/2012 8:10:15 PM

wow that was a sad music video... Frown but im glad theyre making a song against bullying to spread the message <3

by stylecrazy503 on 3/27/2012 11:57:07 PM

Never heard of them but they are okay it was really sad at the beginning and the end and everywhere in between it was also really long. the popular blond girl reminds me of a girl in my school, we are friendish, she is really mean but has a really hard life at home

by Payton K on 3/27/2012 8:01:46 PM

those girls are so amazing and beautiful! my mom has a little girl in her class that has systic fibrosis and the girl is so sweet! life can be so unfair! but these girls r doing a great thing and they r leaving their legacy. ;)

by fearless;) on 3/27/2012 7:45:18 PM

Cool! Smile
Please join my club, Live Life: Happy! We have daily tips on how to live happy and weekly tricks on how to have a positive outlook on life! Please join! Smile

by future_artist on 3/27/2012 5:23:00 PM

yall should check out megan and liz's are you happy now on youtube its a song agianst bullying and is awesome (:

by lovergurlluvsyooh on 3/27/2012 4:36:47 PM

I watched them on America's Got Talent! I'm really glad that they did this song to speak out against bullying.

by supersingershannon on 3/27/2012 4:06:59 PM