43 MINUTES AGO #QUIZ: Should @taylorswift13 or @ddlovato join you at your #Thanksgiving dinner tomorrow?

1 HOURS AGO Believe it or not, you *can* stay fit this #Thanksgiving:

Noah Munck spills on girls, Gibby and all things iCarly

Stoked for the fresh, new iCarly episode tonight? Find out what Noah hopes to see in season 5...

Wow! He looks so much older from the last time I saw him.

Join my Book Recommendation club if your looking for a new book to read or found a book that others will love!

by olivia192000 on 4/25/2012 5:08:00 AM

I would love to see Gibster get new clothes. He looks like an old dude, not a guy thats on a teen show

by abcrazykat on 3/31/2012 8:30:15 PM

ok so i need help. whenever i have gym, my face gets very red. i guess its cuz im a little overweight but i play at the same pace as eveyone for the whole hour. (not trying to be mean or vain when i say this but) but it doesnt happen to anyone else. i red hair and fair skin. its really embarasssing! can you plz help? sorry this was akward nd thx for the help!

Hey babe,

Unfortunately there really isn't anything you can do apart from staying hydrated.  It actually does happen to quite a few people.
Jordan S.

by red716 on 3/26/2012 8:51:37 PM

luv the show, 2 bad its ending soon!!!=-(

by Sam Cool1038 on 3/26/2012 8:36:29 PM

I am so excited for the new season of iCarly! Gibby should not get a makeover, though! His look is part of his character.

by supersingershannon on 3/25/2012 11:30:58 AM

He SO should get a new makeover cuz he just looks so boring in the show..he needs fun and unique clothes to express his personality

by stylecrazy503 on 3/24/2012 11:08:58 PM

Hey kayla9, you could get layers cut or a bang going straight across. It may even help to look on the web for pics of the style you want and bring it in to your stylist so they'll know exactly how to cut your hair. Hope this helps! Xoxo

I really want to get a new haircut and was wondering if you had any suggestions on what to ask for: I've got straight brown armpit-lenght layers. By the way, I can't dye it. Thanks! Lynae P.

by kayla9 on 3/24/2012 2:04:31 PM

Gibby and Sam are probably my favorites in the whole show. I'll most likely watch it. Smile

by Princess Keziyah on 3/24/2012 12:22:45 PM

by smiles48 on 3/24/2012 12:09:01 PM

Haha! No Gibby shouldn't get a new makeover! He wouldn't be Gibby if he did!

by Chloe<3 on 3/24/2012 11:22:33 AM

I LOVE GIBBY!!! plez join my club Swifties or Duck Tape Divas

by Payton K on 3/24/2012 10:26:20 AM

Cool! Smile
Please join my new club, Live Life, Happy! We have tips on staying optimistic and tricks on how to have a positive attitude in life. Please join! It's on my profile!

by future_artist on 3/24/2012 9:29:35 AM

What do you do to study?

CLICK HERE for your chance to win

Curiosity House: The Shrunken Head, a creepy-cool new mystery novel.

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!